Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Whats Your Favourite Asian Cuisine? ^.^

I really love "Shanghai chicken", jiaozhis(or how it is spelled, I meant dumplings) and Chinese Green tea.

I also love sushi(especially selfmade) and okonomiyaki.

When I hear ramen, I think of the instant kind, so...

Does ramen count as "cuisine"? huh.gif

Depends the way the Ramen is made.

When I think of Ramen, I remember going to Japan and eating Ramen at a stall. It was really good.

JAPANESE TERRIYAKI CHICKEN FTW. I'VE LOVED THAT EVER SINCE I WAS SIX.

<333 Same.

Japanese = sushi,takoyaki,yakisoba :3

filipino : chicken adobo (Try it for a change! Its easy to cook! All you need is Soy Sauce,Vinegar,Pepper,Garlic and Chicken(or pork,or fish,or whatever..) You can also add pineapple there! <3 :3),Giniling,so many~! X(

Chinese : siomai <3 yum! (is that the one in DC ep of the case of Dejavu before that NY Case...pork-b--? I can't remember what Ran said there...

Japanese = sushi,takoyaki,yakisoba :3

filipino : chicken adobo (Try it for a change! Its easy to cook! All you need is Soy Sauce,Vinegar,Pepper,Garlic and Chicken(or pork,or fish,or whatever..) You can also add pineapple there! <3 :3),Giniling,so many~! X(

Chinese : siomai <3 yum! (is that the one in DC ep of the case of Dejavu before that NY Case...pork-b--? I can't remember what Ran said there...

It's a more oily kind of chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce. It's sweet and juicy. :P you'll have to try it to know how it tastes like.

Teriyaki chicken is awesome. I love Japanese yakitori too! And all the meat on sticks. And I've tried the Malay versions too! It's called satay. And they have their own curry sauce for it. Oh and another kind of spicy food called otakotak or otaotah... It's spicy minced fish meat in pandan leaf.

*Has never had Japanese Terriyaki Chicken*

That...is unforgivable. I feel the need to personally track you down and drag you somewhere to have Japanese terriyaki chicken.

What's it taste like? :P

Like heaven.

Basically, chicken in this sweet, juicy sauce. A little bit oil, commonly served with rice and vegetables. Tastes amazing. I ate it over this summer again and it still tastes as good as when I was 6. But you have to taste it to really get it.

It's a more oily kind of chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce. It's sweet and juicy. :P you'll have to try it to know how it tastes like.

Mmmm, sounds mouth-watering..

That...is unforgivable. I feel the need to personally track you down and drag you somewhere to have Japanese terriyaki chicken.

And after we have our chicken I'm taking you for Korean BBQ :V

And after we have our chicken I'm taking you for Korean BBQ :V

Sounds like a deal. Mind if I drag a few more DCW members along? :V

Ive never tasted teriyaki chicken before *sighs

UNFORGIVABLE. *drags*

My grandma is Asian, so does it count when I say that

I like my grandma's cooking? :D

Specifically what? :V