-Singaporean

-Vietnamese

-Indonesian

-Philippine / Filipino =.=

and etc ...

You may post which is your favourite from the above

*Please don't post western cuisine like McDonalds and etc ! Thx

My list:

Japanese - Soba, Tempura, Sushi and Ramen FTW!!

Singaporean cuisine? *blinks* I think that Singaporean cuisine is more like a mix of Chinese, Malay, Indian and English cuisines...

Anyways... Nasi Lemak. <3 Roti Prata <3 Hainanese Chicken Rice <3 and others...

Chinese-Sichuan. I'll just write what my favorite dishes are known in Chinese... 口水鸡、水煮(活)鱼、蒜泥白肉... etc.

Before I forget...

From Chinese cuisine:

小笼包!<3

Can I just say all of the above?

Though I have to say, I was more or less forced to like Korean by my TKD/HKD master... He would take out the higher ranking to dinner, and when he told you to eat something "no" was not an answer he accepted. Same goes for Soju...

Granted I haven't had Malaysian, Singaporean or Viet in long while... Nor REAL Chinese for that matter (The crap they have at most American Chinese restaurants is NOT Chinese.)

Can I just say all of the above?

Though I have to say, I was more or less forced to like Korean by my TKD/HKD master... He would take out the higher ranking to dinner, and when he told you to eat something "no" was not an answer he accepted. Same goes for Soju...

Granted I haven't had Malaysian, Singaporean or Viet in long while... Nor REAL Chinese for that matter (The crap they have at most American Chinese restaurants is NOT Chinese.)

No you cant.. Nor can Moonlight Magician..whats the point in saying all?

I suppose you have had Indian then :o? Will agree to the fact that most of the Pure and Real chinese food has been transformed :o

hmmm, i from asia areas country but it not listed on that information, but i did have a few like one few of thoes.....

You can share yours! I havent said from the above list havent i? 0.o

No you cant.. Nor can Moonlight Magician..whats the point in saying all?

I suppose you have had Indian then :o? Will agree to the fact that most of the Pure and Real chinese food has been transformed :o

You can share yours! I havent said from the above list havent i? 0.o

-sigh- fine.... In general my favorite is korean, with indian and thai coming in second and third. I actually don't like japanese as much as I used to.

And parkur, yes, american chinese isn't really chinese at all. I'm fortunate enough to live in a place where I have the opportunity to have real chinese food. A lot of my chinese friends refuse to eat at those restaurants.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Vietnamese , Japanese , & Thailand~

I'm Vietnamese so I have all sorts of Vietnamese food, I enjoy Ban Xeo and some others I don't know how the spell :P

Japanese for sushi and ramen. Mhmm.

Thai curry is good. But I haven't have anything else from Thailand besides it curry to be honest D;

I haven't had real Chinese food before, just similar adaptions that my mom makes Vietnamese style.

Chinese and Japanese.

Specifically, dumplings and sushi. Along with Xiao Long Bao and all of the Chinese appetizers like such. It's kind of a tradition in my family.

is IU canto? :rolleyes:

Let's see~, I love too much Japanese food, like mochi~ and pocky~ and Kin-chan instant ramen~ and ramen in general~ and udon noodles~ and.... *drones on*

As for food from other Asian cultures... Hm... I'm sure I have at least one, though I can't think of them at the moment... :mellow:

Everything! :D (except for the really weird exotic stuff)

Chinese is my favorite though <3

I really like sticky buns w/ bbq meat tho x3

oh oh! or perhaps those chinese sausage buns (sometimes called chinese hot dog)

dim sum styled food is also super yummy~ :D

thai and indian food is also pretty good too ^ ^

Oh and I almost forgot, the Korean BBQ is REALLY good. I a little curious why it taste different from other meat however :mellow:

OHHH DIM SUM <33

MY mom made some a few weeks ago :lol: