• Anime only
    • Both about equally
    • Manga and some occasional Anime
    • Anime and some occasional Manga
  2. 2. Which do you prefer?

• Manga
    • Anime
    • Both equally
  3. 3. Do you think there is a difference between reading the manga and watching the anime

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

i love both but it is abit tiring watching the anime. since i dont know japanese and have to relied on the subtitles all the time. i prefer manga as it has already been translated. i really wanted to thank those translator. it is nice of them to transalate the mangas and share it to us.

You're welcome :-D

Oh, right... In response to the thread topic, obviously I am reading the manga :P

Well, when you are desprate to know what is happening, it is better for you to just watch the anime. You don't need to think as much when you are watching anime than you are reading manga. I personally like reading manga, it can give me time to think, and I just like seeing DC in black and white. the colour sort of ruins the drawings in anime. If you compare the manga and anime carefully, the drawings in manga seems alot 'confortable to see' than the drawings in anime.

Or maybe the DCTP manga site?

I really would like the Following Holmes arc to be made into anime...

It will.. sooner or later... might be in a few months time though...

I liked that one and the 2-5-2 case.

The Holmes Apprentice was good, but 252 was not good at all in my opinion

I am reading the manga, I am on chapter 127. But sometimes I watch the anime. :rolleyes:

I think the manga is better than the anime <_<

i agree

I only read the manga if there are some files about the FBI or the B.O.

For me it gives you more informations and details about what's goin' on and stuff like that,But in the usual crimes I prefer to watch it in the anime series cause seriously you'll get bored while reading it in no time plus the funny scenes are so not funny as in the episodes,Trust me!!

Anyway I'm really looking forward to read file 700! =D

Nuh-uh! The manga entertains me so much more than the anime! Sometimes the anime messes up the art big time... I couldn't even watch some of the episodes without fake puking on the sideline. (a.k.a. *cough* *hack* *cough* My brother: Shut up, I'm trying to drive my Gumpert Apollo (Need for Speed Game.))

ive read all of the manga a few years ago, then i re-read them all a few months ago, then when i was finished with that, i started watching all the anime episodes. Im currently still on ep 540, and I am keeping up with the new files that come out.

I like reading the manga because its faster to get through the story, but i like the anime because you can see more of whats happening, and easier to understand.

I read the manga occasionally. I'm a bigger fan of the anime, though I actually don't like the style the anime is currently using. Ever since around episode 504, the drawings started to look sloppy. Like, main character's faces looked demented, and so did their hair styles. Everything looked a bit out of proportion at this time, and it's been going on for 100 episodes. In the manga at least, they are keeping everything nice and smooth. The only reason why I like the anime a tad better is because it has music, and that's one of the main reasons why I love it. The music gives it so much more excitement than just reading it off the sheet in black and white. Those are just my thoughts.

I haven't watch many anime episodes and read almost all manga chapters, i prefer manga simply because it's canon and has a better art. Plus, i don't like the fact that there are too many shinran in almost every openings and endings, i'm not asking for AiCon since they're not official but they could at least put something different, for someone who totally not interested in shinran, it very annoying.

Still, it's not a big deal, the anime is pretty good and worth watching, they don't change to much from the manga and some AO is really awesome( especially eps 603~605).

I'm reading the manga (from time to time, mostly when something cool happens) and stopped watching the anime a while ago - actually the thing that annoys me with the anime are the fillers episodes ;_; and the animation's current style. I mean c'mon, sometimes I'm like what the hell is wrong with the designers haha XD - and I like reading better...so that's an easy choice for me.

I happen to hang out in youtube to watch the funny scenes from the anime episodes that I didn't watch though.