• Anime only
    • Both about equally
    • Manga and some occasional Anime
    • Anime and some occasional Manga
  2. 2. Which do you prefer?

• Manga
    • Anime
    • Both equally
  3. 3. Do you think there is a difference between reading the manga and watching the anime

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

right now i read volumes 1-34 of the manga since me and my best friend collect case closed it's much more easy i am waiting for vol35 i cant go to OneManga.com i'll be tempted to read :lol:

right now i read volumes 1-34 of the manga since me and my best friend collect case closed it's much more easy i am waiting for vol35 i cant go to OneManga.com i'll be tempted to read :lol:

You are right. When I started to read the manga dc @ om, my marks keep falling as i just can't control myself...

You are right. When I started to read the manga dc @ om, my marks keep falling as i just can't control myself...

it's addictive right? once u start u cant stop.....

it's addictive right? once u start u cant stop.....

You are right. Most people cannot stop reading these. Mt friends at school force me to bring the next volumes of dc since I have the complete set. But it is also my fault that they do this as I was the one who started reading dc in my class...lol...

You are right. Most people cannot stop reading these. Mt friends at school force me to bring the next volumes of dc since I have the complete set. But it is also my fault that they do this as I was the one who started reading dc in my class...lol...

yea.... i know how that feels.... but my classmates sometimes tease me because i am addicted to the DC manga (english)

yea.... i know how that feels.... but my classmates sometimes tease me because i am addicted to the DC manga (english)

Exactly, how do they tease you? Positive, negative or both? Hehehe just asking.

Exactly, how do they tease you? Positive, negative or both? Hehehe just asking.

uhhh NEGATIVE yeah their BAD but my friends tease me in a Positive way though.... they say i am a Nerd for reading DC :evil:

uhhh NEGATIVE yeah their BAD but my friends tease me in a Positive way though.... they say i am a Nerd for reading DC :evil:

Yeah...not only you...they also call me names such as "Conan Geek" or "Nerdy Detective fan" and also tease me by saying that I am Kudo and one of my girl classmate is Ran.

Yeah...not only you...they also call me names such as "Conan Geek" or "Nerdy Detective fan" and also tease me by saying that I am Kudo and one of my girl classmate is Ran.

yea i know how that feels but the other way around though :grin: were getting of topic hehe LOL

yea i know how that feels but the other way around though :grin: were getting of topic hehe LOL

Ok. Let's get back to the main topic. those who have read vol 733, is it true that the lady thief is the mama of kid

Ok. Let's get back to the main topic. those who have read vol 733, is it true that the lady thief is the mama of kid

that i don't know but it sure looks like it

It very well could be. I'm waiting for the next one to come out. I read 733 a few days ago on onemanga.com. I wonder what the next case will be.

I wish it is related to the BO or FBI...

I'm not planning to read the manga since Detective Conan will eventually cover things up (although might take a long time). :3

I watch both the anime and the Manga. The anime is really okay but the manga sorta gets things done faster. My fav chapter is when kid tazes conan and when he tries to run away, conan puts something on his back saying he's katio kid. I found it really funny. And kaito kid has his own manga :o. It's called magic kaito but i think they stopped makeing chapters for it thought. I'm both reading that and re-reading detective conan for fun. re watching the anime takes too long X.X

I watch both the anime and the Manga. The anime is really okay but the manga sorta gets things done faster. My fav chapter is when kid tazes conan and when he tries to run away, conan puts something on his back saying he's katio kid. I found it really funny. And kaito kid has his own manga :o. It's called magic kaito but i think they stopped makeing chapters for it thought. I'm both reading that and re-reading detective conan for fun. re watching the anime takes too long X.X

Have you read the last chapter of MK? It is called The Crystal Mother. It can be downloaded from this forum and has just been translated lately.

I read the manga and watch the anime. i guess reading the manga has its ups, like there are a lot more chapters and cases... but in the anime there are many more reactions that become more realistic than when drawn. currently i have read every single chapter that has been posted on a scanlation website, and i have watched every single episode that has come out in english subs, and i have watched every movie and ova subbed. I really don't know which i like better. either way, it's a great series, and i hope it stays great from now until the end.

i read the manga and watch the anime, but i usually prefer the manga cuz the manga tells the original story compared to the anime, since in the anime version some parts from the manga has been cut out.

already on chapter 722 on the manga, when conan, ran, kogoro, and professor agasa goes to london :D

i read the manga and watch the anime, but i usually prefer the manga cuz the manga tells the original story compared to the anime, since in the anime version some parts from the manga has been cut out.

already on chapter 722 on the manga, when conan, ran, kogoro, and professor agasa goes to london :D

I think that you have remembered wrongly. That newest case is from 74+ to 75?

I've collected 56 vol of DC manga book, since that the latest vol has been released in my country, I read the mangascan version just to get update, and still enjoyed it so far :)