Detective Conan World
Lia.

Special A

SA Poll (You're allowed to vote for more than one choice!)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Special A character?

• Hanazono Hikari
    • Takashima Kei
    • Yamamoto Jun
    • Yamamoto Megumi
    • Karino Tadashi
    • Toudou Akira
    • Tsuji Ryuu
    • Ushikubo Sakura
    • Mini Takishima
    • Mini Yahiro
  2. 2. What is your favorite pairing?

• Takishima x Hikari
    • Akira x Tadashi
    • Jun x Sakura
    • Megumi x Yahiro
    • Yahiro x Akira (non canon)

i love special a, but everyone always pairs it together with k.w.maid-sama.....anyways, i didn't like kei at first either, but he's not that bad....and anyone care to comment on all of their extra-long noodle legs? XD

That's because there's a billion different parallels, although it's probably written better than Special A, sadly enough. Of course, re-watching any anime can bring you to realize it wasn't as epic as it was the first time around >.>''

Special A : Super awesome people academically and physically, person from a not-so-well-to-do-family beating the odds, somehow even super awesome-r guy comes to save girl DIFFERENCE: Group of people involved in Special A..

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: Super awesome people academically and physically, person from a not-so-well-to-do-family beating the odds, somehow even super awesome-r guy comes to save girl DIFFERENCE: No others considered so advanced, minus the enemy creeper from the other school, the girl is a maid.

Special A's ending was really crappy, and from what I understand, there's almost no hope for a season 2.. currently there is none. Kaichou wa Maid-sama should get another season considering the manga is still going, but who knows considering Skip Beat! still has manga running and the anime was great but they have yet to continue the anime.... but that's irrelevant :3

Still adore Special A, but sometimes it can be a bit hard to watch after watching a bajillion different other anime and coming back to this one... I'm not entirely sure why. However the first go-around it's addicting to watch :3

Nice job KKLT!! I have your cover on my iPod!!! XDDDDD

Do you like it? :P

Oh,I love it...

S.A. was the one of my most favorites animes,before DETECTIVE CONAN...

and I still love MEGUMI-CHAN!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I love your voice KAI-chan~~~

Very much!!!!!!!!!

I thought I said it was Miyu's cover XDDDDDD I didn't say it was mine :P

Oh.Sorry.My apologies~Kai-chan...

It look like S : A Special A is an interesting anime!

*Downloading SA ! :D

what eps do you have now?

That's because there's a billion different parallels, although it's probably written better than Special A, sadly enough. Of course, re-watching any anime can bring you to realize it wasn't as epic as it was the first time around >.>''

Special A : Super awesome people academically and physically, person from a not-so-well-to-do-family beating the odds, somehow even super awesome-r guy comes to save girl DIFFERENCE: Group of people involved in Special A..

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: Super awesome people academically and physically, person from a not-so-well-to-do-family beating the odds, somehow even super awesome-r guy comes to save girl DIFFERENCE: No others considered so advanced, minus the enemy creeper from the other school, the girl is a maid.

Special A's ending was really crappy, and from what I understand, there's almost no hope for a season 2.. currently there is none. Kaichou wa Maid-sama should get another season considering the manga is still going, but who knows considering Skip Beat! still has manga running and the anime was great but they have yet to continue the anime.... but that's irrelevant :3

Still adore Special A, but sometimes it can be a bit hard to watch after watching a bajillion different other anime and coming back to this one... I'm not entirely sure why. However the first go-around it's addicting to watch :3

I see..........lol....however, i think that the art is better in kwms......again, "noodle-legs"

It sounds exactly like yours. XD you forgot?

No lying! :P

I don't know.. But i also like Jun-kun.

If I have any chance to vote twice,I will vote for him actually..But..

I have no choice,ne..

You ARE allowed to vote for MORE than one character.

If you want to vote for another character, you can delete your existing vote and vote again.

I see..........lol....however, i think that the art is better in kwms......again, "noodle-legs"

I agree. XD

@conan4life

I see why. :)

Oh,it is!??

I'm sorry,I forgot it..

Please revote if you'd like to. :)

Oh yeah... another poll is added. Please note that you are allowed to choose more than one.

Edited by Shiraz.BO

now now i'm in episode 14 and i'm totally liking it... <3

ryuu is my fave character... :mellow:

He's my fav as well <3

Ryuu is nice, I think. I like the way he takes care of Jun and Megumi... he's a bit like an older brother to them, maybe?

I'm currently recording Gorgeous 4U~ I think it's alright... it needs some more work. :P

I might put it up by the end of this month (or maybe a month from the time I posted 'Hoshi no Nagareru Yoru Ni'?)

No guarantees, though. :P

I voted for Megumi Yamamoto and YahiroXMegumi pairing. :P There should've been MegumiXRyuuXJun. LOL XDDDD

I like Special A! The anime is so funny! XD It was aired in our country for like, three or four times I think.

Kei's brother is named Sui, while Yahiro's is Chitose. The 24 episodes are really epiiiic.. O__O

And Ryuu has a partner in the manga, right? btw, it has a site, special-a.jp :)

♪♫chuchuru-churu♪♫

Takashima Kei!!! He is so hot!!! Too bad Hikari is dense so she didn't realise his or her own feelings for years!

Although i am not very satisfied with the ending of the manga...

You know what (ahw...)

Special A WAS my first most favorite anime before than Conan

I like it because of its plot and its characters.. I was a mixture of comedy, drama, romance and etc... I would the story would cont.

I voted for Megumi Yamamoto and YahiroXMegumi pairing. :PThere should've been MegumiXRyuuXJun. LOL XDDDD

I like Special A! The anime is so funny! XD It was aired in our country for like, three or four times I think.

And Ryuu has a partner in the manga, right? btw, it has a site, special-a.jp :)

♪♫chuchuru-churu♪♫

Maybe I should add that ^ on the poll too! XD

That's awesome. O___O I've never watched Special A on local TV before.

Yup! Her name is:

Finn

Ending 2!~

Sometime, I hear Jun calling ryuu as "Ryuu-nii" which means his older brother,but I don't see Megumi wrote "兄(ani/nii)" on her note.

That's a good point. :mellow:

Takashima Kei!!! He is so hot!!! Too bad Hikari is dense so she didn't realise his or her own feelings for years!

Although i am not very satisfied with the ending of the manga...

The more I read S • A manga, the more I like Kei.

Me neither. It ended too quickly. D: Minami Maki should write a sequel for Special A!

You know what (ahw...)

Special A WAS my first most favorite anime before than Conan

I like it because of its plot and its characters.. I was a mixture of comedy, drama, romance and etc... I wish the story would cont.

Same! DX

love kei and hikari..sweet couple!!poor hikari(always be no.2..hehhe)...but she is number 1 in kei's heart...

Yes... how true!