Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anon,

I understand it's supposed to be a form of punishment, but to take that away from me... I'm bored on Christmas Day. How dare you.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

:V Been like around 3 months now and where's the stuff you promised to d?

You're just all talk.

Signed

Me

-

Dear anonymous,

You, seriously, do not need to give me your time and effort, if you aren't interested in doing so.

Just tell me and I'll understand. I really feel ashamed. *sigh*

Signed

Me

-

Dear anonymous,

Never expect to meet you today, my friend. :D It's really been a long while and I really miss you guys....

Plus, it's goos that you knew about the thing. That's one down.

Signed

Me

Dear Baltha-kun,

Not sure if you can read this post or not, or maybe someone will be nice enough to tell you to look at this. But these are the final words:

My profile wall, page 129

I even found it myself.

Signed, 1101

Dear Greg,

People say you shouldnt have done that in the end. But that was the best thing you could've ever done.

Its funny how no one close to you understood what you did.

I was there, smiling, laughing at what you had done.

You gave it all up because it wasnt worth it, not worth to you atleast.

I hope one day, I'll be there with you, neck to neck.

RIP

Dear anonymous,

You still aren't ready :V

Signed

Me

-

Dear anonymous,

Time really flew by very fast... there are things still left unsaid.

I never thought it would end up in the worst way, at least in how I see it.

Signed

Me

-

Dear anonymous,

Looks like it's a goodbye again soon... See ya around next year, I'm hoping at that time... I'm a better person and I've proven my worth as your son.

Signed

Me

-

Dear 2014,

It's a goodbye for you too soon... I learned so much but you caused me much more pain.

Signed

Me

-

Dear 2015,

Please be 100x better.

Signed

Me

Dear Anonymous,

Are you referring to me? o_O Because I'm just darn ignorant about stuffs like that. I tend to easily compare your situation in books I've read or from my observations on other people experiencing the same thing. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to make a mess. I'm just too good at that, I guess. Walk in and bring trouble even if I don't want to. :V So, I'm sorry. :V

Signed,

Me

Dear Anonymous,

Nah, I realized my mistakes. I should've just kept my mouth shut if I don't have anything worthy to say. :V Every time I tried to help, chaotic, it turns to be. :V So yeah, I'm really sorry as well. Add the semi-stalking to the list. D:

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

I knew you were different. I talked to you, you levelled with me, while I continued to play the ignorant boy. I liked it when you talk to me, when you hummed randomly in that sweet voice of yours. The way you treat your siblings (Tch, wish you were my older sibling) even though they're brats, and your courage.

I wanted to say I thought you were very brave, but the words got stuck in my throat. I had been to that point before countless times, each and every day and night for months, every second I lingered on the edge of breaking down with myself as the enemy who I still can't defeat.

You're pretence which I see through, yourself and what you've been through, I want to know. I want to hold your hand in mine and feel its lingering warmth when you let go. I want to go and make your day when you're walking by yourself, bored. I want to pull you closer when you're near me but I can't.

I can't.

Not without repercussions. Not without you staking your future.

Am I a fool? We will pass each other by, will you turn and look back at me through your memories? I think I will. Each friend, each favour, I remember for some reason I know not. But...aren't you a bit special to me?

You asked me for a reason for you to trust me. I wonder what should I do.

~Your admirer.

Dear uncle and dad,

I ran out of adjectives and word of thanks to utter. Uhmm... You know what I'm going to say anyway. Might be too mainstream for your ears already but thank you sooo much. You both are the best men in me and my sisters' life . We couldn't ask for more. ^_^ Just as you always like remind us, someday we might find our princes but you'll always be our king. :3 Haha.. Love you both. <3

Signed,

Me

Dear Anonymous,

We'll sadly have to reject your invitation. You're right, though. We haven't seen each other in years.

Our family really has to spend it at home, sorry.

Signed,

Invitees