Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear you again,

A and E are totally fine with that. Okay, B and C won, so what? We won something. Don't be disappointed.

And why can you use sarcasm when I can't?!

Why?

Just why?

-Loser

Dear Anonymous,

I know I'm not in the same school as you any more, and I know the last time we actually greeted each other was last year... But I know that if you keep darting me glances at the train station without even greeting me pretty much proves you know me... So don't do that- it's annoying.

---

Dear Anonymous,

I have my morals, and one of them is treating others fairly, but I don't believe in treating anyone overly-fairly, so don't expect me to treat to all that consideration when I certainly do have other things on my mind. I won't mind for a few favours, but friendship is not always so black-and-white as a give-and-take, so if I'm your friend, we'll just be doing each other the occasional favour, and I hope you don't calculate all costs of one favour again, because you'll just end up on the farthest desk from me. So let's just be friends, 'kay?

---

Dear Anonymous,

It was because I had other things to do! Just because you couldn't find me at the usuual meeting spot with A, doesn't mean we're going out of our way just to ditch you! And do I seriously need to be FORGIVEN for that?

Dear Anonymous,

I already told you to stop talking to me about that person. Your life practically revolves around them. Stop. Please. It's so annoying. You just keep saying more and more..... I can't tell you why I hate it so much but if you knew then you would stop. Seriously. Ugh.

Dear anonymous,

I don't know why, but I'm hurt. Maybe it's because we used to have something special (at least for me), something I valued a lot, but now it's fading away into nothingness. It's all my fault. Okay, I admit I overreacted and I'm sorry about that. I don't know if you're mad at me, but there's this weird atmosphere surrounding us. I was immature, I was childish, and I was so careless. I know that. But would you believe me if I told you that I've changed? And that I've done it all for you? You'd be surprised how much a person can change over the course of two years.

~ A friend who waits

---

Dear anonymous,

Still not sorry about that tiddly widdly thing you did? The nerve of you to do it not once, not twice, nor thrice---you did it four times. When will you ever learn? Do that again, and you're sure to hit the jackpot. I'm warning you.

~The classroom's Guardian of Justice

---

Dear anonymous,

Your smile makes my heart melt. Sing me to sleep, please?

~ :D

Dear Anonymous,

Don't ask me to show my feelings, and in the next breath tell me to hide them. Don't pretend that you are the only one with the right to be angry. I've noticed you've found it acceptable to just be nice after you've done something and not apologize. I don't find that okay. I just want a sincere apology. So please, don't ask me to trust you while you treat me like this.

I love you.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

No one wants to be called stupid, no one wants to be called a loser, no one wants to be held back. Or is it just me? I remember that quote, but the problem is, I don't know who I am. Maybe I am the person I show here. Maybe I am the person who I show to my friends. Maybe I am the person who nobody sees except myself. Maybe I'm just fooling everyone. 

My life has a lot of maybes. Don't force to change one of those maybes into a no. It's my decision whether to change it or not. Right know, no.

~Me

-----------------------

Dear Anon,

I win.

~Nara

-----------------------

Dear Anonymous,

Don't you see how I don't like the world? It's twisted, it's crooked, it's boring. That is why I constantly try to change it. Go against the flow. Rebel against normalacy. I never talk because you won't understand, and I would just waste my time and energy on you. Now go ahead and contradict yourself by telling me I'm wasting time sitting there when you told me to sit there.

And in fact, even I don't really follow them. That's just how it appears to you people: the Kings and Queens of assumption. 

~Me

P.S: Tell her that she can't read tones very well. 

Dear Young People

My heart breaks for this generation. For my own and for the ones behind it. Even for those before us. Anyone who may be reading this is very likely to dislike what is about to come before their eyes, so stop reading if you're easily offended. If you get offended, that's your problem, you're the one who kept reading. It saddens me to see an entire generation so confused about themselves and each other, and promoting such confusion. Saying things like "...two guys getting married - BUT THAT'S OKAY", "It's a natural thing now", "I don't know what sexuality I am yet". You people APPLAUD and ENCOURAGE this nonsense. Why should what gender you're attracted to define who you are? You sit there and make all this hype about it and then whine about how you're supposedly discriminated against. Honestly? I've been around a ton of gay/lesbian people and no one has discriminated against them. We treat you like normal human beings. And guess what? I don't agree that homosexuality is "okay". I don't think that 'gay marriage' is "okay". Do I hate people? NO! How FREAKING IRRITATING it is for me. You know why? YOU whine about people labeling others, bullying others, making generalizations. YOU say get to know a person before judging them. BUT YOU ARE THE ONE who says because I don't believe that homosexuality is right, because I don't believe in gay marriage, because I believe in a just God who doesn't change his mind because a Godless society does, that I'm a bigot and I'm a hater, and I'm close-minded.

Well, you're the bigot, hater, and close-minded fool. CONGRATS. I've never hated someone because they sinned. I'll bet you have. You hate anyone who betrays you, who lies to you, who hurts you. GUESS WHAT? That's all sin. You have this disgusting high-mindedness and pride and you stick your nose in the air saying you CARE about people. You only care about what the world tells you to care about. Ultimately, you care about yourself. If you got to know someone before judging them, you would know that I'm not a person full of hatred. Nor am I a fool, or a close-minded idiot. I'm not the person who sits on the streets to scream that God hates you.

My best friend was convinced she was a lesbian. Do you want to know why? She felt safe around girls so she thought that meant she was in love with them. Why? Because her father and his friends did really awful things to her. She had distrust toward males and her perception was skewed. And I loved her. Not in a lesbian way. As a human being, I loved her. I loved her with a Godly love. And I told her that what she was doing was wrong. Because I LOVED her. Unlike all of her friends who said it was okay. Who backstabbed her and made fun of her - P.S., all of her friends claimed to be LGBT. So don't tell me it's all this little fairytale of perfect love. ITS NOT. It's a hellish place that people get trapped into.

You know what you've all done? You've said OH WELL there's no hope for change so we'll just make you feel better and say that it's okay. We'll call evil good and good evil so that we don't get our feelings hurt and those big, bad, meanie Christians can shut up so we'll feel better about the position we're in. You don't ever want to change. In anything. Everyone hates being expected to change. Expected to love, expected to uphold a standard.

So here I am, and I'm going to tell you this. THERE IS HOPE. There is a hope for change. There is a God who LOVES YOU with an unimaginable passion. Even gay people?! YES. YES HE LOVES YOU. He doesn't define you by your sin. He doesn't define you by your mistakes. That's what society, humanity, and the devil does. But GOD has a different definition for you and wants to set you free. There is a light and it is so much stronger than the darkness.

But it's all up to you. Will you happily love the darkness when the light has come to rescue you? Will your close-mindedness and blind following of popstars who say it's okay to be whatever and have relations out of marriage and steal and kill with NO conscience lead you further into darkness where you gain a false sense of sick power?

Or will you choose to love the light and find that God is the one true King, and that His power is greater than any darkness. He has all dominion. So it's really your choice. If you want to sit and be angry and throw hate my way because that is all you know how to do, go for it. But there's a better choice. Being a Christian doesn't make you a better person. God just cleanses you so you don't have to be full of guilt the rest of your life. You can choose to make the right decisions and love people. You can love Him and have a real relationship with Him.

You call me homophobic, but I present that you are the homophobic. I am not afraid of people who are homosexual. I'm not afraid of people's wrongdoings or their sins. I'm not afraid of speaking up about the truth. You are afraid of offending the LGBT community. You say "I don't really get it - BUT ITS OKAY, ITS OKAY IF YOU WANT TO BE GAY" like a panicked fool. You deny your own beliefs in order to submit to the ideals of the 'politically correct'. YOU are the one calling names in order to look better.

You, my friend, are the bully.

In conclusion, I kindly ask that you keep your foolishness contained and stop trying to indoctrinate the young generations following behind you. It's sick and disgusting that you confuse children at such a young state. You wonder why people commit suicide? They're confused. They don't know their identity. You say, consider that you might be this, or this, or this. It's okaaay to feel these feelings, find these feelings in yourself. Get your hands off this generation! I will speak the truth... will you?

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear U-KISS,

*Sigh* The probability of you guys coming across this are zero but please hire me as a songwriter! T^T I want to help you guys in some way!

~Depressed KissMe

Dear KhanAcademy,

watching your videos can get tiring sometimes, but you do teach me a lot, so I guess... thanks.

~a member

Dear Friend,

The me you have known is not really me. Sorry for not being honest with you. Also, I know you wouldn't like hearing this, but you've changed.

~Not sure if I'm still your friend

Dear Akdong Musician,

I love your music

~your fan

Dear Anonymous,

If we weren't so terrified of you, we would have encircled your name and put it in the Goblet of Fire. But we didn't. Why, you ask? Because you're a dragon, that's why. 

If we had encircled your name then, I know you would have interpreted it as a shallow means to push you down. It's not like that, though. I didn't want to do anything like that but the Queen did so I went along with her. She wanted you people to deserve what you would get. We're so tired of everything. We're so tired of your cover-ups, your excuses, and your alibis. If you really wanted it, then you should have worked hard for it.

- Your classmate

---

Dear Anonymous,

I guess I should try to stay away from you. I don't want to get my hopes up and get shattered again. I'm so tired of picking up the pieces. I hope you understand that.

- Me

---

Dear Anonymous, 

Why does life have to be so complicated? Why does it have to be so dramatic? Why does the world have to be so twisted? Why?

Dear you J people (yes, even you, the one we forced to change names),

I'm sorry if it was my fault that we got a low score. I sucked at drawing those symbols, sadly.

~J4

Dear anonymous,

Don't take your failures to heart. Learn from your mistakes and regrets and use them to pave your way to success. 

- friend