Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I watched 5 minutes of it and it just didn't appeal to me. I'll try finishing a full episode though.

Signed,

Me

Dear O,

Ahhh. I'm just wondering what to do. I told you I would trust you and I do. Maybe I just want to mean something more to you, all of you in reality.

~AL

Dear H,

You gave up too easily.  I can't tell if you're serious or not, and with your jokes based on sarcasm (which is just rude remarks people can laugh at) I'm at a loss at what to do.

~AL

Dear Q2,

Thanks for at least trying to understand me. But then again, I used to be just like you, no? Takes one to know one.

~AL

Dear A,

I'm a bother aren't I? Well sorry. Even though I'm always trying for you you'd rather hear the words I say from someone else. The problem is me myself.

~AL

Dear R,

People who seem to nice are often too good to be true. Huh.

~AL

Dear Q1,

Maybe I'm trying to hard. You're the one I feel I can get along well with but I'm not the one you're even looking at. Sorry.

~AL

Dear all,

I'm trying. I really am.

~AL

Dear Anon,

When you asked that question today, I was stuck. I know, by itself, it's already a really controversial topic. I already know which side I'm rooting for, but... What if I'm involved in it personally? What do I do then?

Signed,

Me