Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

Eh, how so? o.o

I learned how to put on mascara yesterday~ xD

ahahahahaha, not me... _ _  I can't even have someone else put it on me without blinking and getting jabbed in the eye. Eyeliner's even worse.

Good thing cosplay's the only time I'll wear it or it wouldn't be worth the trouble xD

My hair is now bright red.

My hair is now bright red.

I WANNA TOUCH YOUR HAAAIR

I'm a sucker for shoujo romance manga.

I WANNA TOUCH YOUR HAAAIR

I'm a sucker for shoujo romance manga.

My friends do it without permission all the time. Their excuse is "It's soft and fluffy." I don't get why everyone wants to play with it.

My friends do it without permission all the time. Their excuse is "It's soft and fluffy." I don't get why everyone wants to play with it.

"It's soft and fluffy." 

Who wouldn't want to touch red, soft, fluffy hair?

I have black, not fluffy hair~

"It's soft and fluffy." 

Who wouldn't want to touch red, soft, fluffy hair?

I have black, not fluffy hair~

*sighhh* I don't like them touching me though. = =  Especially when it's people I don't like.

Then there are the comments "How often do you dye it? Are you ever going to grow it out?"

No.  <_<  

Mine is Mikasa length.

Nice. Mine will likely never get that long. I keep mine off my neck. xD Though I like my bangs kinda long since they're fluffy/curly.

Eh, while we're discussing hair, I think ponytails look epic on guys. xP But then again I like ambiguosity~

Nice. Mine will likely never get that long. I keep mine off my neck. xD Though I like my bangs kinda long since they're fluffy/curly.

Eh, while we're discussing hair, I think ponytails look epic on guys. xP But then again I like ambiguosity~

My brother's got a ponytail. :V Though I don't think you'll find it "epic".

I have never taken a "selfie" in my entire life. Not once.

I find that a waste of time. Point, take, transfer, upload. But going to a photo studio is also time-consuming. OTL

I find that a waste of time. Point, take, transfer, upload. But going to a photo studio is also time-consuming. OTL

I find that a waste of phone/camera storage. (No offense to those who take selfies here, btw)

I don't have anything against selfies personally, but I just don't get the facial expressions people make there sometimes foxyeahrightplz.gif?1

And it really ticks me off that my classmates always borrow my phone and take pictures of themselves just because my phone has a front camera. Seriously, they've taken up a lot of phone memory~