I like cold days.

Nah, a more common name:P

Days that are not so hot or cold

I freaking hate moths. Butterflies FTW

What's wrong with moths? :o  They're fuzzy, tiny, and harmless 

and they have cute antennae

What's wrong with moths? :o  They're fuzzy, tiny, and harmless 

and they have cute antennae

Haha, I honestly dunno myself. It's probably becoz they fly so fast or something which just scares me. :P Sounds weird, right?

Haha, I honestly dunno myself. It's probably becoz they fly so fast or something which just scares me. :P Sounds weird, right?

No it's true. Moths tend to fly so fast like there are in hurry, and them flying around me creeps me out.

I like to stare whole day at the windows. There are so many birds and nests build up on the nearby trees, it feels amazing!

No it's true. Moths tend to fly so fast like there are in hurry, and them flying around me creeps me out.

I like to stare whole day at the windows. There are so many birds and nests build up on the nearby trees, it feels amazing!

^

I like the time before Sunrise. Forgot what it's called.

Fast bugs are pretty scary (centipedes and millipedes man... hate those things) I don't know anyone else that dislikes moths though but then again the climates we live in are pretty different so maybe the ones where you live are scarier haha

Fast bugs are pretty scary (centipedes and millipedes man... hate those things) I don't know anyone else that dislikes moths though but then again the climates we live in are pretty different so maybe the ones where you live are scarier haha

I like milipedes but centipedes, just no.

Yeah, some of them are really really big. God dang it, Tropical Climate.

I like milipedes but centipedes, just no.

Yeah, some of them are really really big. God dang it, Tropical Climate.

tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg ...why do you like millipedes? 

And yeah, bugs get huge in tropical climates. I have no idea how people put up with it and aren't just constantly grossed out by it haha

Though I'm an animal lover, I can't stand many of the insects and flies. Since I live in tropical climate, maybe the effect.

The one thing that really freeks me out is honeybee..I absolutely hate them, and their buzzing sound.

tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg ...why do you like millipedes? 

And yeah, bugs get huge in tropical climates. I have no idea how people put up with it and aren't just constantly grossed out by it haha

They're cute :3

Haha, since I live in a pretty much urban area, I don't get to see much bugs except for large flying cockroaches, large spiders and ant infesting homes.

Though I'm an animal lover, I can't stand many of the insects and flies. Since I live in tropical climate, maybe the effect. The one thing that really freeks me out is honeybee..I absolutely hate them, and their buzzing sound.

I love animals but not insects. They suck and even some can get inside your body or make you ill, tho I know most are beneficial to the nature.

Haha, I have been stung by a honeybee like many times already when I was still young on my old school but now, encounters are rare.

Though I'm an animal lover, I can't stand many of the insects and flies.

I love animals but not insects.

Yo dude, I love animals and all, but screw the icky ones man, we could do without those.  #ChordateMasterRace

Z5CbNYJ.png