Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

I watch Detective Conan all day sometimes too. :P

Worked on my Detective Conan practice sketches, Drew a few Cyborg 009 practice sketches, watched a few globe PVs, listened to music, Now working on homework.

You have Mario Kart 8 now? Sweet! Did you purchase Link yet for DLC? He's aweosome. I played him a few times, and it was very fun. I love crossovers. :D But then there's also the DLC's for Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario, which I have also purchased, and also have the DLC for several different colored Yoshi's and Shy guys, and two new cups. I love Mario Kart 8. It's very fun. I wonder where my copy of Mario Kart wii went to though? I think it's still in storage somewhere.

I did purchase the DLC and it's really awesome.  Link is fun, but I'm not sure if I'll main him.  I guess I can't exactly throw together a build yet until I've unlocked all the carts and bikes and parts yet anyway.  I haven't played much, just a bit to get a feel for the game.  My favorite course is probably The N64 Rainbow Road remake.  It seems to receive a lot of criticism because it's "boring", but I like it because the plane-view city lights at night are so dreamy.  It's gorgeous and I'm swooning over the course as we speak.

I went to school, played my piano recital, went home, and read the "Cyborg 009" manga since I was reading it a year ago when I was re watching the 2001 anime, since back when I was about 8 or 9, I have never finished watching the series, so last year I decided to watch it again and finish it. I'm on like Volume. 4 since I read the first volume a long time ago, started on volume three, but I've never read the rest and abandoned it, so I decided to go back to reading it again, since winter reminds me of the days when I went back to watching the Cyborg 009 anime series in 2013 of December. (The Re: Cyborg 009 film was fantastic by the way.)

I might finish off the day with watching Detective Conan. I'm on the Red T-shirt case episodes, and it's very interesting.

I went to school, played my piano recital, went home, and read the "Cyborg 009" manga since I was reading it a year ago when I was re watching the 2001 anime, since back when I was about 8 or 9, I have never finished watching the series, so last year I decided to watch it again and finish it. I'm on like Volume. 4 since I read the first volume a long time ago, started on volume three, but I've never read the rest and abandoned it, so I decided to go back to reading it again, since winter reminds me of the days when I went back to watching the Cyborg 009 anime series in 2013 of December. (The Re: Cyborg 009 film was fantastic by the way.)

I might finish off the day with watching Detective Conan. I'm on the Red T-shirt case episodes, and it's very interesting.

do you have a diary?

I ate my breakfast

I set my alarm clock to 6 am, but when I woke up, I realized that meant I had only slept for just over 5 hours. Going back to sleep on the sofa, I was almost late for the bus.