Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

I am an animal lover :P But I rather watch them in wild. In zoos, they just don't do much anything (they are honestly just sitting here and there) and I also feel sad for them.

Practiced my voice (I haven't been singing for awhile)

You got a point there. :/

There you go again. I feel sad for my own vocal chords. They are just useful in talking.

Eat, DCW, practice, DCW, eat, practice, DCW...

Well, the first thing I did in the morning was to get ready for school, but it turns out that school has been postponed for today due to a water breakage in the system. So instead, I changed back into my pajamas, read Detective Conan manga on my psp, hanging around on Detective Conan World, and watched Detective Conan. Thinking about taking a shower and washing my hair later.

lol why always graphical? :P

It adds some life and color to the discussion boards I think.  My posts usually look so bland because I don't use emoticons.  Like this, see?

-depression screening at school

-learned stuff (at school :/)

-watched Fairy Tail

-checked out some fanarts

-studied for a test (just a little bit)

I finally took the bio test that I chickened out on yesterday. Despite the extra day of studying, I still think it brought my grade down.

Plus, there was no FRQ to help boost my grade and half of the marking period is over now.

Ain't life grand?

tired-cat.jpg

*claps* It pretty much sums up everything. For the sake of my future, beauty sleep.. Sayonara. *dramatic music plays in the background*

Took a bath.

I finally took the bio test that I chickened out on yesterday. Despite the extra day of studying, I still think it brought my grade down.

Plus, there was no FRQ to help boost my grade and half of the marking period is over now.

That's really weird, just had an AP Bio test a few days ago in my school.  First day was FRQ, second day was multiple choice.  You probably would have rather taken my test.

I went to school on five hours of sleep. I came home for about an hour before I had to attend a conference. I got back at 9 PM.

All in all, I should be dead...