Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

The Holding Breath Contest

Hello & Welcome

I have decided to make this game, because I thought it will be fun. Anyway, this is how we will play it: When the game starts the first player will hold his breath for as long as he can in front of a timer and then post his top record in a spoiler box, (the first player will be me) than another will do the same. If his/her score is higher than the person above them, they will get a point. One more thing, there is no winning or losing, there will only be top score and lower score.

Rules:

play fear and do not cheat.

Warning:

Pleas use a timer when playing, and put your score in a spoiler box to avoid cheating.

Players:

, has 3 point, 3 wins and 0 losses.

@Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief, has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@conanshinichi, has 1 point, 1 wins and 0 losses.

, has 5 point, 5 wins and 3 losses.

, has 3 points, 3 wins and 1 losses.

, has 0 point, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@Kodou Shinichi, has 1 point, 1 wins and 0 losses.

@Kaito Lady, has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@Moonlight Magician, has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@Sayomi, has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@Berumotto, has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

,has 0 points, 0 wins and 1 losses.

@JamieDC102, has 1 points, 1 wins and 0 losses.

Okay I will start first.

1 minute and 15 sconds

• Upvote 1

first time...

58 seconds

:D I'ma try again...

second time...

1 min 14 seconds

urgh... i'ma try again! i was so close!!! i must beat ginseng xD (i'll be trying again later...)

• Upvote 1

now i must catch up with kiel

but not today i have been holding my breath for the last 30min

and my head hurts like my heart

hahaha, that's my best time ever.. and at the end... you shoulda seen me... i was flailing around like a fish out of water xD

Teach you how to hold your breath long... :P (Ok don't look at my time :P I wasnt serious)

Sit down on a bed. Relax. Pretend you are sleeping. Don't think of anything. Sit there for about 3 minutes doing nothing. Then Take a deep breath and start the count.

Continue in that state for the next minute. Close your eyes. Just don't forget to hold your breath. Forget everything else. Even the fact that you were timing.

When you are going to be out of breath soon, you will suddenly remember you are timing. Trust me :P Then now, the objective is to hold as long as you can. Once you cant. Press stop.

Usually, a normal person can hit up to 1 minute 15 to 1 minute 45 seconds.

A swimmer, who has practiced, maybe 2 minutes. :P In your relaxed state, you can hold at least 50% longer. XD

it's fun to try xD and wats the point in lying? it's just a game... there arent any prizes anyways...

what i did was i would take large breaths, tho breathing evenly, and would close my eyes as i click the start button... and i'll have some music playing in the background so i can sing in my head and distract myself xD

• Upvote 1

Can I try this? :D the only problem is i don't know how to make a spoiler box...

Yes, you can :grin:.

In your post box you will find on the top left side a little box called 'Other styles' click on it, and inside you will find 'Spoiler' click on it, after you clicked on it a box will appear, write inside it :-D.

Anything else :D?

Here is my top score.

1 minute and 38 sconds

• Upvote 2