Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

My favorite movie is #1. There was nothing in it that I didn't like. All in all, totally solid. Lots of good little romantic moments, Conan getting hurt, drama and suspense, good mystery... so very cool.

All of the others have really good PARTS, but each had their own level of confusion or ridiculousity that left me shaking my head. Not that I didn't enjoy them; I've seen ALL of them a million times, but... you know what I mean. :)

• Upvote 1

Full Score of Fear and The Raven Chaser tops my list.

Full Score of Fear because I loved how they used classical music as the center of the plot. The mystery itself is very enticing. And the last part on Ran and Shinichi surely made ShinRan fans go bananas. :grin:

The Raven Chaser because of two letters, BO. 8-) The last part is very thrilling, and on how the movie left some kind of a 'teaser' on Bo-Shinichi battle that we need to look forward to. I really hope this movie has something to do with the plot.

But generally, I enjoyed all the movies because of its interesting mysteries (although not all of them are complicated :lol: ).

I've watched all of them but Movie 15.

I quite liked:

Movie 1 - the architecture.

Movie 2 - the cards of the deck and the attacks on certain characters were what made me keep watching.

Movie 4 - Ran and her memory loss.

Movie 5 - All in all, rather interesting.

Movie 6 - I really liked the whole concept of the video game and the old time London.

Movie 7 - HEIJI!!!!!

Movie 8 - Ran and Sonoko land a plane.

Movie 10 - Heiji and KID show up. And an Amusement Park!!!

Movie 11 - Ran and Sonoko are compared to pirates :D

Movie 12 - Amazing Grace.

Movie 14 - Heiji and KID appear.

Disliked:

Movie 9 - I hated the idea of a murder on a cruise. I also disliked the fact that Kogoro was right.

Movie 13 - Thanks to

Conan's dream of Gin shooting and almost killing him

, I totally hated it. It gave me a heart attack. I was disappointed to say the least.

My favorite movie is the third one, The Last Wizard of the Century. I particularly enjoy the chase at the beginning with Heiji and Conan going after Kid. And Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi never gets old to me, especially since it only happens occasionally (and none anymore). Another reason I like this movie is that I actually ENJOY the English Dub as much as the Japanese subs. Maybe I'm weird, but I'm sticking to it.

Second favorite might be the eighth, Magician of the Silver Sky, or the fourth, Captured in her Eyes. Can't decide.

^ I just watched the Last Wizard of the Century movie, and I think it was great too. The suspense on revealing Conan's secret, his true identity (which didn't, but almost, happened :grin: ).

The story itself was great too. ;)

My favorite movie is the third one, The Last Wizard of the Century. I particularly enjoy the chase at the beginning with Heiji and Conan going after Kid. And Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi never gets old to me, especially since it only happens occasionally (and none anymore). Another reason I like this movie is that I actually ENJOY the English Dub as much as the Japanese subs. Maybe I'm weird, but I'm sticking to it.

Second favorite might be the eighth, Magician of the Silver Sky, or the fourth, Captured in her Eyes. Can't decide.

I started to watch and read DC after I saw the 3 movie. So if I didn't watch the 3 movie that day I may never have know about DC, in another word I love that movie :)

My favourite movies are the 6th, 7th and 8th.

6th- I am a big, BIG fan of Sherlock Holmes!

7th- Because of the case, Heiji and Shinichi's transformation

8th- All thanks to Kaito Kid, the suspense in the movie with the plane as the theme and Ran's confession [Though it was a flop in the end:(]

My favourite movies are the 6th, 7th and 8th.

6th- I am a big, BIG fan of Sherlock Holmes!

7th- Because of the case, Heiji and Shinichi's transformation

8th- All thanks to Kaito Kid, the suspense in the movie with the plane as the theme and Ran's confession [Though it was a flop in the end:(]

I'd have to agree with you on the first one (M-6), but slightly disagree with the other two. I personally couldn't care less about Heiji, and the story plot in that movie (M-7) was extremely boring in my opinion. It didn't have that excitement some of the earlier movies had. Same goes with M-8, except I care even less about Kaito Kid than I do about Heiji. I only sort of liked M-8 because it was the first movie I watched, but other than that I thought it could have been a lot better.

1 10 and 14 4 sure

1 cuz it was so sweet the ran wall shinichi part and hes like ill always be here

10 had all of the hot guys in it

14 alot more kaito(i feel like there adding more and more kaito when he is in a movie), the kiss at the ending, a lot more funny than the others, and uncle heiji

was good 2

I NEED MOVIE 15

1 10 and 14 4 sure

1 cuz it was so sweet the ran wall shinichi part and hes like ill always be here

10 had all of the hot guys in it

14 alot more kaito(i feel like there adding more and more kaito when he is in a movie), the kiss at the ending, a lot more funny than the others, and uncle heiji

was good 2

I NEED MOVIE 15

I can't agree with anything said there... I just can't, but that is not the reason I'm quoting!

The reason is that I shall reveal to you something very important about DCTP and their needs regarding M15...

DCTP NEEDS YOU AND THE REST OF THE RABID FANS TO SIT DOWN, BE QUIET, AND CHILL OUT ABOUT M15! IT WILL COME IN GOOD TIME!

Never mind the fact that it won't be released on DVD for another month or so, it also takes a bit of time to translate, edit, time, QC and encode a 90+ minute movie! Thinking about it won't help, and neither will posting about it. However being patient and perhaps watching the episodes we keep putting out each week, as well as reading the manga files, will (and if you never read the manga, starting at the beginning and noting all the differences will certainly stave off any sort of boredom you may have while waiting for M15).

Now back to the topic at hand...

My favorite movie is 5...

This is followed by 3, 4 and 6. The exact order changes every time I see them, but lately 5 has been pretty set on top.

• Upvote 1

I already watched the 14 detective conan movies and still waiting for the release of the 15th.They are all great in their own ways though my personal favorites are the: 14th target and captured in her eyes-if you are eyeing for love stories;phantom of the baker street-if you want mystery with SHERLOCK HOLMES;crossroads in the ancient capital-if you can't get enough of the tandem of shinichi/conan and hattori heiji;and the countdown to heaven and the raven chaser if you have the guts to experience breath-taking scenes of detective conan vs the black organization.I might suggest,start with the first one because some movies are somehow connected with each other. :)