You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCezZ7fr3A&feature=related

WOW..!!!you draw great..!!! :D Ilove it..!!!

*giving you around of applause*

you know what?! since my grade school, I've been trying to draw something like that and my no.1 aim during those time is.. BUBBLES..!!!yay..!!! she soo cute..!!! :D

but until no, I'm still trying to make efforts on how to draw such as that by step by step process.. you know..I'm a bit better to a grade school student when it comes into drawing..ahahaha..

*two thumbs up* :D

eyes.jpg

(Top Left): I messed up the first one. well that was like a week ago...

(Top Right): Gave another try. =_= Symmetry failure...

(Bottom Left): YES! PERFECT! and I got bored so I drew the DC eye...

(Bottom Right): That I was super bored and there was a mirror so... why not? But I still failed to draw MY OWN EYE....

Message to Aeyra:

Did I do that (Bottom Left) Eye right?

*laughs* It's hard to see it actually. The eye I do now is not actually the real DC eye. It's my adaption. The pupil looks a little too defined for my taste, but it's pretty good.

Description below...

AnyoneCandrawHaibara.jpg

1. Well for almost anyone, it's best to start with this.... circles and boxes... I call it box diagram...

2. The Face... I start with the face first. Make a pentagon kind of shape like as it is shown.

3. Box diagram to have an idea how it will look like.

4. Eyes!! They are the most hardest to draw... Hmm... I call it "crescent moon and parallel lines."

5. With the Box diagram shown in #3, draw it detailed. (Note: This hair is wrong. I just noticed....)

6. The upper body. I don't know how to explain, but it's like pentagon shape, except it is a bit more taller and smaller roof(shoulders).

7. Well, you don't have to follow this, but this is how I draw the chest. Parallel lines for the size, and connect the bottom neck to the edge of the shoulder... then you draw < and >. Look #8 if you don't get it... sorry.. I'm bad at drawing..

8. You get something like this. From the lower parallel line from #7, leave a part of it. Looks more realistic if you do this. (figured this out while making mistakes, but oh well...)

9. And for the others, use your imagination, and design the character's clothes.

10. Ta-Da! Finished! I love you, Haibara~~ *^///^* so pretty...O///O

What do you think?

Box! XD I dunno. I still haven't gotten the hang of drawing outlines, so I usually just go all out and then fix up later. I think the eyes are how you make them. They've got to be filled with the emotion you want to show. Haibara looks enigmatic here. Nice.

Yea I agree with you girls, Aeyra and IdentityUnkown.

I forgot to fix the eyes until I colored them.

Well, there's my drawing style... And this isn't exactly how I draw.

I don't have video recorder so I can't make a video of it.

If I do make one, you will see me erase a lot. I mean like, A LOT...

Now I got faster at drawing... it takes less than 2 hours now.

WHAT IF THEY WERE THE OPPOSITE?

Only characters I can draw are Conan and Haibara... maybe Shinichi...

Ok I messed up on these, but please, enjoy! >:P

GirlShinichi.jpg

Shinichi... Uhh... I messed up the hand so bad... It looks like a "Loser L" sign... If anyone can give me a tutorial, I'd be happy. Also, I forgot how the girl's uniform looked like so.... looks bad.... This failed miserably....

GirlConan.jpg

Conan... Well duh, if there's girl Shinichi, there is girl Conan. Skirt because If I put shorts, it still looked like a boy... with long hair.... and the reason it's spiky on the end is because Conan have that little piece of hair sticking out... I fail at proportions... you can see everything all over the place.

haibaraboy.jpg

Haibara as a boy. I like how I did the eye. But the lab coat looks awkward... =_= but this is the best I can draw...

And yeah, as always, I fail at the hands. =_=

My drawing skills are improving... but it's still bad...

I'm sorry if these are offending for you...