Detective Conan World
hopes

Which DC Character is the Person Above You?

Yumi or Sonoko.

Once again, I think I'm Koboyashi(sp?)-sensei.

I cry easily when frustrated, I love kids, I am easily flustered, I enjoy teaching (when it's not a full-time job, though. Like tutoring.) and I'm creative and like doing things like the little flowers.

(And don't tell me I'm Ayumi because she's in my signature and everything, please. ^^' It's who I am most like- not who I wanna hear I'm like. XD)

no!! you're vermouth!! xDD

Vermouth, eh? XD Why am I Vermouth?

Aren't we supposed to leave explanations anyways? XD

As I said before, I think you're Sonoko. You're a fangirl- the REALLY BIG kind of fangirl. XD

Ayumi

But why? XD

The rules of the game say:

But then the person can agree or disagree. If they disagree, they say who they think the person above them is, and why. Understand? :D I REALLY hope so. I'll start. (Also, no repeating what character you said. Try and change it up a bit. Thanks. :D)

Sorry to be a kill joy but I don't wanna hear I'm Ayumi without WHY I'm Ayumi. ^^' Same goes for the Vermouth comment and everything. XD What happened to the explaining part, exactly? XD (Granted I forgot the not repeating character thing but I'll do it the right way from now on. XD) I don't want people to tell me what I want to hear. Ayumi is one of my favorite characters- yes. But I don't think I'm much like her. ^^'

I think you're Keiko. Mainly because I don't know much about you but you seem like a nice person. :)

Oh...'cause I thought you're nice and sweet like Ayumi...if I'm wrong...my bad ^^;;

People members can get the same characters for some time...so they switch it up..

even if they don't match the descriptions. Thats what happened before...

I get Ayumi REPEATEDLY.

Kobayashi??

Megumi. She has a huge crush on Conan. (You like SHinichi, right? XD)

the rules are violated long time ago..haha!!

you're..okiya?

And..? XD

That doesn't keep us from starting the rules again....

The game is more fun if you know WHY you were given that character. WAY more fun. It otherwise feels like somebody is just trying to make you happy or just picked at random.