Detective Conan World
hopes

Which DC Character is the Person Above You?

Hmm, I'll go with Yukiko. Talking to you is a breeze and you seem like a happy person.

If the next person says I'm Ran or Ayumi I might flip because I've heard that just one too many times now -____- ;

You aren't, really. You're more of an agreeable character like Yoko.

As for you, xXEdogawa-KunXx, I think you're more like Megumi. ^^ She has somebody she likes or is a "fan" of and won't stand for somebody insulting them.

So yes. Once again, I think you're Megumi. :grin:

Haibara is your Conan. XD

You told me before that I was Mitsuhiko and now I became Megumi. :P

About "Haibara is your Conan", I don't know what to say. Loool.

We rarely talk so, I really cannot decide to which DC Character are you. Sorry about that. (:

You told me before that I was Mitsuhiko and now I became Megumi. :P

About "Haibara is your Conan", I don't know what to say. Loool.

We rarely talk so, I really cannot decide to which DC Character are you. Sorry about that. (:

Well we're supposed to switch it up. Which means finding ways that people are like any of the characters. But if you just post who you think someone is without an explanation they are left wondering why that character. That's why it's important to post why you think that they're that character too.

Eventually, though, we will all run out of characters because

a) the manga will end

B) the characters will stop coming.

But luckily there are many different reasons for somebody to think you are a certain character, so... XD

It's okay. When that happens to me I tend to go to their profile and stalk them for a little while before I come back with a first impression. XD

Well we're supposed to switch it up. Which means finding ways that people are like any of the characters. But if you just post who you think someone is without an explanation they are left wondering why that character. That's why it's important to post why you think that they're that character too.

Eventually, though, we will all run out of characters because

a) the manga will end

B) the characters will stop coming.

But luckily there are many different reasons for somebody to think you are a certain character, so... XD

It's okay. When that happens to me I tend to go to their profile and stalk them for a little while before I come back with a first impression. XD

Great explanation. Made me to come up an idea for a character that resembles you and I think you're Akako. :)

Your explanation is great, you're a clever person just like her.

I don't know who you would be. Probably Conan. You don't like it when people call you tiny. ;D

Kazuha, because you seem to be accusing me of being too-much-a-fangirl, when you yourself is too-much-of-a-fangirl too :P XDD

Really? I'm like you when it comes to my fave character like you are when it comes to Ran? xD

I don't know who you would be. Probably Conan. You don't like it when people call you tiny. ;D

Really? I'm like you when it comes to my fave character like you are when it comes to Ran? xD

*nods