Detective Conan World
hopes

Conan x Ayumi

I've been wondering about this pairing. This might seem random, but I was looking Detective Conan videos on YouTube. Then I saw a Ayumi and Conan one. It was pretty good. Then I was thinking about how they can never really be together. Ayumi kisses Conan a lot, but Conan never says anything. He knows about Ayumi's crush in him, but still.

Thoughts and ideas?

You know what, I changed my mind. I dislike this pairing more than ConAi, and that's quite the accomplishment. Just saying. Ayumi is way too annoying.

• Upvote 4

You know what, I changed my mind. I dislike this pairing more than ConAi, and that's quite the accomplishment. Just saying. Ayumi is way too annoying.

Aeyra, i'll give you a reputation.

I obviously agree to you. :P

She is quite annoying but I don't hate her (compared to Eisuke)

But you have to say Mitsuhiko and Haibara make a better pair.

AiCon will make a better pair. ;)

But i don't think that DC will end with AiCon.

It's really 70% sure that DC will end with ShinRan.

And 30% for AiCon.

T_T AiCon lost. :(

It's okay. At least she got any moment with Conan. ;)

AiCon will make a better pair. ;)

But i don't think that DC will end with AiCon.

It's really 70% sure that DC will end with ShinRan.

And 30% for AiCon.

T_T AiCon lost. :(

It's okay. At least she got any moment with Conan. ;)

Gosho was planning ShinRan from the beginning though! (he better have) So ConAi never stood a chance!!! 026.gif If it ended ConAi, I swear, I would have a heart attack or something. But MitsuAi is a better pair than ConAi! Conan will never truly forgive Ai for ruining his life and ripping it into pieces! (that's what I think) It'll prevent a romantic relationship. 015.gif

• Upvote 2

ah well.......Conan x Ayumi.......it would make a cute couple, but I'd say it would never happen. With Mitsuhiko and Ai it could happen if she decides to stay as a kid instead of taking the antidote. Conan's true love interest is Ran.

• Upvote 1

Gosho was planning ShinRan from the beginning though! (he better have) So ConAi never stood a chance!!! 026.gif If it ended ConAi, I swear, I would have a heart attack or something. But MitsuAi is a better pair than ConAi! Conan will never truly forgive Ai for ruining his life and ripping it into pieces! (that's what I think) It'll prevent a romantic relationship. 015.gif

It's not really Ai's fault. The Organization forced her to do it.

I don't really care if ShinRan ends.

As i told you, 70% ShinRan and 30% AiCon.

For sure it ends up with ShinRan. And Conan became Ai's friend.

Although, two of them are not enemies. It's just that Ai is helping Conan to get back his real body.

Ai likes Conan though, but Conan doesn't have interest at her. He got interest with Ran. So your favorite Couple wins. Okay?

It's not really Ai's fault. The Organization forced her to do it.

I don't really care if ShinRan ends.

As i told you, 70% ShinRan and 30% AiCon.

For sure it ends up with ShinRan. And Conan became Ai's friend.

Although, two of them are not enemies. It's just that Ai is helping Conan to get back his real body.

Ai likes Conan though, but Conan doesn't have interest at her. He got interest with Ran. So your favorite Couple wins. Okay?

Onions mean I'm joking... ... ... ... ... I completely understand Ai's feelings, because it's kind of (not really, but sorta) like my relationship with the guy I like. A couple of years ago, he told me he liked someone else (I didn't confess, he just said "Do you wanna know who I like?") and I was sad, but I didn't say anything at all. He doesn't like that person anymore, but I'm still his friend. I'm one of his greatest rivals, and kind of one of the reasons his mom is so strict with him because I keep on beating him. I try to help him, but, yeah. If he had a girl he really, really liked though, I wouldn't complain. So I guess that's why I like Ai. But the guy I like is more like Mitsuhiko than Shinichi...

Sorry, off-topic there. ConanXAyumi? Just plain old NO.

I like this pairing, but i really prefer AiMitsu!! i think is more cute!!

I think Ayumi was firstly planned to be Ran's love enemy, but ShinRan was more popular XD!

So they created Ai as a girl, for being a love rival of Ran ^^

Yes, Ai is more like Mitsuhiko ^^

• Upvote 1

Onions mean I'm joking... ... ... ... ... I completely understand Ai's feelings, because it's kind of (not really, but sorta) like my relationship with the guy I like. A couple of years ago, he told me he liked someone else (I didn't confess, he just said "Do you wanna know who I like?") and I was sad, but I didn't say anything at all. He doesn't like that person anymore, but I'm still his friend. I'm one of his greatest rivals, and kind of one of the reasons his mom is so strict with him because I keep on beating him. I try to help him, but, yeah. If he had a girl he really, really liked though, I wouldn't complain. So I guess that's why I like Ai. But the guy I like is more like Mitsuhiko than Shinichi...

Sorry, off-topic there. ConanXAyumi? Just plain old NO.

Okay. You don't need to explain it.

I understand what you mean.

Right!!!!

If Conan x ai can never happen what about Conan x Ayumi

It's not gonna happen too. We all know that it ends with Shinichi and Ran.

People said that Haibara doesn't have any chance. Maybe as a close friends.

It's not gonna happen too. We all know that it ends with Shinichi and Ran.

People said that Haibara doesn't have any chance. Maybe as a close friends.

I still do not believe that since Aoyama is the one who will decide

so do not lose hope!!

Who know, anything is possible, maybe something will happen to Ran :rolleyes:

aka, dreznovk HOPES something will happen to Ran.

Conan x Ayumi? Sorry, but no. Ayumi isn't a bad character, she's just not the right one for Conan.

aka, dreznovk HOPES something will happen to Ran.

Conan x Ayumi? Sorry, but no. Ayumi isn't a bad character, she's just not the right one for Conan.

'hope' sometimes become true :P

I still do not believe that since Aoyama is the one who will decide

so do not lose hope!!

I see. You got a good observation about that. :D

Who know, anything is possible, maybe something will happen to Ran :rolleyes:

I hope so. Joke. :-P