Conan x Ayumi

conan mistuhiko and ayumi older fake iguess but cool

ayumi-conan-mitsuhiko-3233815a0.jpg

ayumi-conan-mitsuhiko-323378f35.jpg

sweet couple well for conxayumi

Oh no. They aren't fake. They're from one of the OVA's! ^^

And they're are! x3

They're the sweetest- and most interesting. :grin:

ohh i watched one ova the one with mayumi mishihiko(don't remember welll) and kenta it was funny

You'll have to be more specific- thankfully there are a lot of OVA's with them in it. :grin:

i can,t be specxific ias i seen 1 in the last one with heiji otaki and the other in a train often

You mean the one where they ran into the doubles of the DB and Heiji and Conan have to find out where their "Conan" is?

yes that's one

I love that one! ^^

And... HINT HINT: The Conan doppelganger was giving the Ayumi doppelganger gifts! And then KAZUHA, who always makes fun of Ran calling Shinichi her boyfriend, calls the Conan doppelganger they Ayumi doppelganger's boyfriend! :grin: It was SUCH a great hint at the AyuCon fans! :D

hehe it really was indeed

I'm happy Gosho drops little hints like that all the time in the actual series as well.... ^w^

Oh one of these days the other xConan fans won't know what hit 'em! :grin: Then Ayucon will just BE there- all up in their faces! XD lol

AyuCon... Guess its kind of like MitsuAi(which I support). I do see your reasoning, and it's interesting. I hope the DB do get a good ending (hopefully tailing Shinichi and becoming his apprentices. XD). But I still don't like AyuCon. If Ayumi is a mini-Ran, I'd rather throw Shinichi with the bigger version. :D And I'm not really an xConan fan. I'm a xShinichi fan. XD (there is a difference!)

AyuCon... Guess its kind of like MitsuAi(which I support). I do see your reasoning, and it's interesting. I hope the DB do get a good ending (hopefully tailing Shinichi and becoming his apprentices. XD). But I still don't like AyuCon. If Ayumi is a mini-Ran, I'd rather throw Shinichi with the bigger version. :D And I'm not really an xConan fan. I'm a xShinichi fan. XD (there is a difference!)

Then support AyuCon and ShinRan. :mrgreen:

What do you think I do? :grin:

I'm betting Gosho is going to end up separating Conan and Shinichi. I don't like the thought of them just simply tailing him. Mainly because, to me, that's like saying "Oh I'll just choose to leave you guys behind and you HAVE to be okay with that. Now go ahead and follow in my footsteps and maybe I'll pay some attention to you! :D" and that thought just makes me cringe and want to slap Shinichi hard in the face. XD (I already want to do that ANYWAYS, though.....)

Then support AyuCon and ShinRan. :mrgreen:

What do you think I do? :grin:

I'm betting Gosho is going to end up separating Conan and Shinichi. I don't like the thought of them just simply tailing him. Mainly because, to me, that's like saying "Oh I'll just choose to leave you guys behind and you HAVE to be okay with that. Now go ahead and follow in my footsteps and maybe I'll pay some attention to you! :D" and that thought just makes me cringe and want to slap Shinichi hard in the face. XD (I already want to do that ANYWAYS, though.....)

I read a fic where Shinichi is still friends with them and plays with them if he has time. (total soccer domination! XD) I meant he'll still be their friend, but he probably won't get much time to hang out with them. (though I'm sure they'll have plenty of time... :3)

I read a fic where Shinichi is still friends with them and plays with them if he has time. (total soccer domination! XD) I meant he'll still be their friend, but he probably won't get much time to hang out with them. (though I'm sure they'll have plenty of time... :3)

I know but it just wouldn't be the same. :( To me, Conan is their friend, not Shinichi. XD

I know but it just wouldn't be the same. :( To me, Conan is their friend, not Shinichi. XD

I know what you mean... But to me, I prefer Shinichi to Conan. :P Shinichi can be their friend. It would be funny! :D

I know what you mean... But to me, I prefer Shinichi to Conan. :P Shinichi can be their friend. It would be funny! :D

I kinda dislike Shinichi. ^^' He is sort of a jerk. XD

Conan has the DB and a "big sister" and two loving parents and police officers at his every beck and whim. XD In short I think Conan has grown while whenever he's Shinichi he seems to just kinda... forget what he's learned as Conan. (I'd prefer it if he never WENT back to Shinichi, actually. ^^')

I don't want funny, either. The DB are his friends and they'd cry if Conan just up and left whether they knew he was Shinichi or not. He's making the conscious decision to leave them and if I were in their position even if he DID try and "be my friend" after he left like that I'd give him the cold shoulder. It'd just be... insulting. :(

That's why I'll be outraged if Gosho doesn't separate Conan and Shinichi.

I kinda dislike Shinichi. ^^' He is sort of a jerk. XD

Conan has the DB and a "big sister" and two loving parents and police officers at his every beck and whim. XD In short I think Conan has grown while whenever he's Shinichi he seems to just kinda... forget what he's learned as Conan. (I'd prefer it if he never WENT back to Shinichi, actually. ^^')

I don't want funny, either. The DB are his friends and they'd cry if Conan just up and left whether they knew he was Shinichi or not. He's making the conscious decision to leave them and if I were in their position even if he DID try and "be my friend" after he left like that I'd give him the cold shoulder. It'd just be... insulting. :(

That's why I'll be outraged if Gosho doesn't separate Conan and Shinichi.

I'm interested to see how you suggest he do that. XD Very interested. :3

I'm interested to see how you suggest he do that. XD Very interested. :3

The antidote rather then turns him back into Shinichi but separates his cells or something to the color of that thus bringing about Shinichi and Conan. :grin:

The antidote rather then turns him back into Shinichi but separates his cells or something to the color of that thus bringing about Shinichi and Conan. :grin:

Well, DC's defied the laws of logic and the universe enough times, I guess. XD It might work. (though it's very unlikely) I personally prefer Shinichi. (because he's an arrogant jerk. :P) He's so dramatic.... And gives me reasons to be a total fangirl every time he makes an appearance. :3

• Upvote 1

Well, DC's defied the laws of logic and the universe enough times, I guess. XD It might work. (though it's very unlikely) I personally prefer Shinichi. (because he's an arrogant jerk. :P) He's so dramatic.... And gives me reasons to be a total fangirl every time he makes an appearance. :3

Oh I only fangirl over Heiji and Kaito. :grin:

With Shinichi.... he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. XD lol

Anyways, back on topic. XD

348100608120.jpg

I found this website that's a load FULL of AyuCon stuff! x3 I lost the website but I saved every little picture I found. :3

Shinichi ego sucks but I prefer him adult with conan personality.

Ayumi with conan ...

It is possible but I don't think it's a good idea .

Almost adult x Child

I ship ShinShi even though that pretty much the same situation.

Amost adult x Adult

It's better than with a child right ?

Shinichi ego sucks but I prefer him adult with conan personality.

Ayumi with conan ...

It is possible but I don't think it's a good idea .

Almost adult x Child

I ship ShinShi even though that pretty much the same situation.

Amost adult x Adult

It's better than with a child right ?

It's only 10 years age difference.

10 years age difference would slowly disappear as they grow older. What is the difference between a 30 and a 40? A 40 and a 50?

Not to mention we don't KNOW Ai's real age. :lol: For all we know it could be a bigger difference than 10. No, ShinShi would not be any better than AyuCon could be in that way if we have no way to determine her real age. XD lol

Oh I only fangirl over Heiji and Kaito. :grin:

With Shinichi.... he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. XD lol

Anyways, back on topic. XD

348100608120.jpg

I found this website that's a load FULL of AyuCon stuff! x3 I lost the website but I saved every little picture I found. :3

My biggest fangirling is for Hakuba Saguru. I swear, I'll scream with joy the next time he appears in DC. :3 I fangirl the least over Kaito. Don't know why. If Conan grows up with Ayumi, I think the pairing will be okay. (I support MitsuAi, I don't care that much about age.) As long as Ayumi matures a little and becomes less annoying.... I don't think I'll mind.

• Upvote 1

My biggest fangirling is for Hakuba Saguru. I swear, I'll scream with joy the next time he appears in DC. :3 I fangirl the least over Kaito. Don't know why. If Conan grows up with Ayumi, I think the pairing will be okay. (I support MitsuAi, I don't care that much about age.) As long as Ayumi matures a little and becomes less annoying.... I don't think I'll mind.

Annoying.... D:?

Oh well... tons of people feel that way. :grin:

She'll defanitly mature in time- I wanna know what GOSHO would decide she looks like! x3

Now once again, getting back on topic. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5p2CvBFWM&feature=related

I loved this scene so much. He has such a loving expression when Ayumi falls asleep! ^^

.... That was a good point .

But I support ShinShi and I think AyuCon (is it called so ?) is impossible !

That is my opionion and you can't change it :P

Okay ... I'm acting childish AGAIN .

Let's see ....

Shinichi wants to protect Ayumi and no more ...

While he shows interest in Ran and Shiho .

I can't think about anything other than that ... right now .