Detective Conan World
hopes

Conan x Ayumi

I'm denying it. Why are you so in love with those two pairings? :blink:They are never going to be.

That's not true. ;) I, first of all, have no doubt in my mind that MitsuAi will become canon. Gosho has set up a trail for it and it's not like Haibara has anything to go back to as an adult so why the heck not? XD It's not like anybody expects for them to be in a relationship at age 7 anyways.^_^

Then for Conan and Ayumi I am stuck on the theory that Gosho will separate Shinichi and Conan and Shinichi will go back to his normal life while Conan will stay a member of the DB. That would explain why Ran felt lonely without Conan when his "Mom" came to get him. To show that it would be very very difficult for things to go back to normal if Conan left. It was setting a trail and in my opinion kind of foreshadowing Conan's possible permanent existence. Which would mean Conan could grow up with Ayumi, fall in love with her, and... possibly repeat the entire thing with Ayumi as his new Ran. :blink:

That's not true. ;) I, first of all, have no doubt in my mind that MitsuAi will become canon. Gosho has set up a trail for it and it's not like Haibara has anything to go back to as an adult so why the heck not? XD It's not like anybody expects for them to be in a relationship at age 7 anyways.^_^

Then for Conan and Ayumi I am stuck on the theory that Gosho will separate Shinichi and Conan and Shinichi will go back to his normal life while Conan will stay a member of the DB. That would explain why Ran felt lonely without Conan when his "Mom" came to get him. To show that it would be very very difficult for things to go back to normal if Conan left. It was setting a trail and in my opinion kind of foreshadowing Conan's possible permanent existence. Which would mean Conan could grow up with Ayumi, fall in love with her, and... possibly repeat the entire thing with Ayumi as his new Ran. :blink:

Huh?What the heck?It's possible.

Meh. I don't agree with anything the AyuCon and MitsuAi fans say. But I have to say that MitsuAi pairing coming to be might be possible.

My cousin's theory: (I'm just passing on the message)

For MitsuAi

Let's say that Conan actually return to his original form of Shinichi. It's almost certain that he WILL go back to Ran. And Ai, she has a good life as a child and with the Detective Boys. Why would she want to return to her original self? She's terrified of getting caught of the BO so it's likely that'll she stay as Haibara Ai.

Even if the BO is defeated, it's still likely that she'll stay as Ai. If she turn back to Shiho, what goodness is there for her? She'll have no friends. She'll have to watch Shinichi and Ran be lovey-dovey. <_< Why not stay as Ai?

If she does stay as Ai, romantic feelings between her and Mitsuhiko are almost certain to surface. Genta is not smart enough for her. Mitsuhiko show great talent at such a young age so imagine what'll he be when he grows up. His thinking will be on par with Ai's. Ai won't feel as though she's talking to children anymore and will open up more to him.

As she gradually warms up, she'll see that Mitsuhiko is the one for her. :D

That's what my cousin says anyway. He practically shouted it at me the last time we were fighting about pairings. I still haven't heard his theory on AyuCon though. He fell asleep after he shouted that. :P

Meh. I don't agree with anything the AyuCon and MitsuAi fans say. But I have to say that MitsuAi pairing coming to be might be possible.

My cousin's theory: (I'm just passing on the message)

For MitsuAi

Let's say that Conan actually return to his original form of Shinichi. It's almost certain that he WILL go back to Ran. And Ai, she has a good life as a child and with the Detective Boys. Why would she want to return to her original self? She's terrified of getting caught of the BO so it's likely that'll she stay as Haibara Ai.

Even if the BO is defeated, it's still likely that she'll stay as Ai. If she turn back to Shiho, what goodness is there for her? She'll have no friends. She'll have to watch Shinichi and Ran be lovey-dovey. <_< Why not stay as Ai?

If she does stay as Ai, romantic feelings between her and Mitsuhiko are almost certain to surface. Genta is not smart enough for her. Mitsuhiko show great talent at such a young age so imagine what'll he be when he grows up. His thinking will be on par with Ai's. Ai won't feel as though she's talking to children anymore and will open up more to him.

As she gradually warms up, she'll see that Mitsuhiko is the one for her. :D

That's what my cousin says anyway. He practically shouted it at me the last time we were fighting about pairings. I still haven't heard his theory on AyuCon though. He fell asleep after he shouted that. :P

And what would be your arguments to that? Wouldn't that be rather accurate and fit Gosho's writing style? ;)

And what would be your arguments to that? Wouldn't that be rather accurate and fit Gosho's writing style? ;)

Fits? BAH! <_<

To be honest, I also agree that MitsuAi is the one that is most likely to happen if I go with the possibility of Conan turning to Shinichi and going back to Ran.

But then again, this is all WHAT IF. There's no certainty that AiCon or MitsuAi or AyuCon happening! MitsuAi and AiCon are possible but AyuCon is just simply impossible to me. :mellow:

Fits? BAH! <_<

To be honest, I also agree that MitsuAi is the one that is most likely to happen if I go with the possibility of Conan turning to Shinichi and going back to Ran.

But then again, this is all WHAT IF. There's no certainty that AiCon or MitsuAi or AyuCon happening! MitsuAi and AiCon are possible but AyuCon is just simply impossible to me. :mellow:

I doubt AiCon. I really do. XD They don't fit, she's venomous to him, he's scared of her. Not exactly the best thing for a relationship. XD Not to mention the horrors of their child... that poor thing will be so morally confused. T_T

There's no doubt in my mind that MitsuAi will occur, as I said before. XD Gosho laid the path out for that in the forest episode with the two of them lost all alone together. He establishes Mitsuhiko has a crush on her and then on TOP of it shows that Haibara is rather pleased by this. XD

How is AyuCon impossible? XD

Gosho loves EVERYBODY to have a happy ending. That would include her. It wouldn't be a happy ending if Ayumi didn't get Conan or Shinichi didn't get Ran. That's why I assume they'll separate. That's just the only way to have a REAL happy ending. Which means it's fairly well possible Gosho will do that. XD

I doubt AiCon. I really do. XD They don't fit, she's venomous to him, he's scared of her. Not exactly the best thing for a relationship. XD Not to mention the horrors of their child... that poor thing will be so morally confused. T_T

There's no doubt in my mind that MitsuAi will occur, as I said before. XD Gosho laid the path out for that in the forest episode with the two of them lost all alone together. He establishes Mitsuhiko has a crush on her and then on TOP of it shows that Haibara is rather pleased by this. XD

How is AyuCon impossible? XD

Gosho loves EVERYBODY to have a happy ending. That would include her. It wouldn't be a happy ending if Ayumi didn't get Conan or Shinichi didn't get Ran. That's why I assume they'll separate. That's just the only way to have a REAL happy ending. Which means it's fairly well possible Gosho will do that. XD

LOOOOOL~ XD I laughed like mad when I read this. :P

Okay back to topic. :lol: AyuCon is completely impossble. If there is to be a happy ending for everyone, then what'll happen to Ran? If Conan goes with Ayumi and Ai goes with Mitsuhiko, Ran won't have her happy ending won't she? <_< Not that I mind that she won't have a happy ending, :P but it's just something that has to be taken into consideration. She's one of the main protaganist in DC so she have to have her happy ending. If she don't have it, imagine the uproar by ShinRan fans! ShinRan is bound to happen, even I can't deny it. :evil: Unless of course Gosho decided to twist the story again. :P

AyuCon can never be. Conan sees her as a little child who is just head-over-heels in love with him. He never returned the same feelings that she has for him and I doubt he's going to. Let just say that there's no antidote found and Conan has to stay as a child. He'll still see her as someone who is younger than him as he'll always be mentally more older than her even if their physical age seems the same.

And I know you're going to say something like age is only a number or something like that but you got to face the hard fact tht AyuCon is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm ending my rant here. :lol:

LOOOOOL~ XD I laughed like mad when I read this. :P

Okay back to topic. :lol: AyuCon is completely impossble. If there is to be a happy ending for everyone, then what'll happen to Ran? If Conan goes with Ayumi and Ai goes with Mitsuhiko, Ran won't have her happy ending won't she? <_< Not that I mind that she won't have a happy ending, :P but it's just something that has to be taken into consideration. She's one of the main protaganist in DC so she have to have her happy ending. If she don't have it, imagine the uproar by ShinRan fans! ShinRan is bound to happen, even I can't deny it. :evil: Unless of course Gosho decided to twist the story again. :P

AyuCon can never be. Conan sees her as a little child who is just head-over-heels in love with him. He never returned the same feelings that she has for him and I doubt he's going to. Let just say that there's no antidote found and Conan has to stay as a child. He'll still see her as someone who is younger than him as he'll always be mentally more older than her even if their physical age seems the same.

And I know you're going to say something like age is only a number or something like that but you got to face the hard fact tht AyuCon is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm ending my rant here. :lol:

As I said before... SHINICHI AND CONAN SEPARATE. THEY ARE NO LONGER THE SAME PERSON! XD Therefor, Ran gets Shinichi, Ayumi gets Conan... happy ending. :)

Nobody is saying that they will get into a relationship right now if he stays Conan but eventually Ayumi will grow and be on the same level of intelligence, which would mean he couldn't see her as a kid anymore. He won't have adult experiences that he would get as Shinichi be re-growing up as Conan. He'd just re-live everything and grow no larger in mental capacity. That means he wouldn't see Ayumi as a child anymore. :) He could look at her as a respectable partner. And it's not clear right now as to what his feelings are for her. He turned down the one chick who was the soccer manager after she confessed... Ayumi has actively kissed him, pushed other girls away from hi, and even said "That's why I love you, Conan-kun!" before and he never said a thing. :) So his feelings are unclear.

AyuCon is not impossible at all. In fact, I'm willing to be dollars to donuts it'll end with AyuCon AND ShinRan. ;) It's the only way to have a happy ending! ^_^

As I said before... SHINICHI AND CONAN SEPARATE. THEY ARE NO LONGER THE SAME PERSON! XD Therefor, Ran gets Shinichi, Ayumi gets Conan... happy ending. :)

Nobody is saying that they will get into a relationship right now if he stays Conan but eventually Ayumi will grow and be on the same level of intelligence, which would mean he couldn't see her as a kid anymore. He won't have adult experiences that he would get as Shinichi be re-growing up as Conan. He'd just re-live everything and grow no larger in mental capacity. That means he wouldn't see Ayumi as a child anymore. :) He could look at her as a respectable partner. And it's not clear right now as to what his feelings are for her. He turned down the one chick who was the soccer manager after she confessed... Ayumi has actively kissed him, pushed other girls away from hi, and even said "That's why I love you, Conan-kun!" before and he never said a thing. :) So his feelings are unclear.

AyuCon is not impossible at all. In fact, I'm willing to be dollars to donuts it'll end with AyuCon AND ShinRan. ;) It's the only way to have a happy ending! ^_^

Firstly, what do you mean by THAT? ^^ I don't understand how Shinichi and Conan are different. :blink: Forgive my slowness.

How can you say that just because he didn't say anything means that he actually has feelings for her? It can just be him being polite (not a known quality but whatever :lol:). Ayumi is still young and Conan knows how not to destroy that little bubble she has.

He won't have ADULT experiences? I'm pretty sure that seeing dead bodies and solving cases counts as ADULT experiences. <_< He works with adults most of the time as well. His intelligence will grow as he ages, even if he don't mix around with adults as often as he does when he's still Shinichi.

And about the donuts, I'll accept it. :P

Firstly, what do you mean by THAT? ^^ I don't understand how Shinichi and Conan are different. :blink: Forgive my slowness.

How can you say that just because he didn't say anything means that he actually has feelings for her? It can just be him being polite (not a known quality but whatever :lol:). Ayumi is still young and Conan knows how not to destroy that little bubble she has.

He won't have ADULT experiences? I'm pretty sure that seeing dead bodies and solving cases counts as ADULT experiences. <_< He works with adults most of the time as well. His intelligence will grow as he ages, even if he don't mix around with adults as often as he does when he's still Shinichi.

And about the donuts, I'll accept it. :P

I mean I expect for Gosho to somehow separate Shinichi and Conan and make then two different people. :)

He blushes when she shows affection for him, he never tells her to stop, and then you add all of that on top of the fact that he cares about her and there have been several moments of character development between the two. Why would an author write character development in such a way if they didn't have a chance at being together? :)And no, it probably isn't him being polite because he could just let her down gently. So what if she's a little girl? She can handle rejection. ;)

He's been seeing those all of his life. It is not a factor that will be a change. He'll just be re-living his life. He won't have any of the experiences like having a job or a boss or paying your own bills or going to college or sleeping with girls or going out and drinking in a bar or marrying a girl (or having a bachelor party for THAT matter XD)or having kids like Shinichi would have. Just because his intelligence will grow doesn't mean his mental capacity will. He'll be stuck at the mental state of 17-year-old Shinichi until he gets passed the age he was at when he shrunk. That means Ayumi can easily catch up with him just as the rest of the Shounen Tantei Dan will. :D

And I'm glad you do.

I like chocolate, for future reference. :P lol

I mean I expect for Gosho to somehow separate Shinichi and Conan and make then two different people. :)

He blushes when she shows affection for him, he never tells her to stop, and then you add all of that on top of the fact that he cares about her and there have been several moments of character development between the two. Why would an author write character development in such a way if they didn't have a chance at being together? :)And no, it probably isn't him being polite because he could just let her down gently. So what if she's a little girl? She can handle rejection. ;)

He's been seeing those all of his life. It is not a factor that will be a change. He'll just be re-living his life. He won't have any of the experiences like having a job or a boss or paying your own bills or going to college or sleeping with girls or going out and drinking in a bar or marrying a girl (or having a bachelor party for THAT matter XD)or having kids like Shinichi would have. Just because his intelligence will grow doesn't mean his mental capacity will. He'll be stuck at the mental state of 17-year-old Shinichi until he gets passed the age he was at when he shrunk. That means Ayumi can easily catch up with him just as the rest of the Shounen Tantei Dan will. :D

And I'm glad you do.

I like chocolate, for future reference. :P lol

Um... :blink: I think Gosho won't make Conan and Shinichi seperate. There's already WAY too many characters in DC and adding in a new one who is an exact replica of the real Shinichi is a little too extreme for my taste.

And Ayumi is shown to be a major crybaby(sorry about that).:P She screams and cries and I can't deny that she's strong sometimes but I don't think that she'll be strong when her heart breaks. And Conan blushes and never tells her to stop as he couldn't tell her to stop. Firstly, she's her FRIEND and hence telling her to stop will be painful. And since she's surrounded by boys that are in love with her, she wouldn't know the meaning of rejection. And I feel that the character developments are not romantic developments. To me, they are just a deepening of friendship and trust.

And I can think up of another reason to why Conan don't want to reject Ayumi. Ai would personally kill him for hurting the girl who she treats as a younger sister. :P You can see the outcome. :lol:

And about him not growing up mentally, you might have a point there. :blink: I'm thinking of a new argument for that but I have to say that she won't still be on par with Conan. She's just going to be a normal teenager but she would never match Conan's intelligencs. Mitsuhiko maybe but certainly not Ayumi.

And I'll take note of the chocolate. :P White or Black?

Um... :blink: I think Gosho won't make Conan and Shinichi seperate. There's already WAY too many characters in DC and adding in a new one who is an exact replica of the real Shinichi is a little too extreme for my taste.

And Ayumi is shown to be a major crybaby(sorry about that).:P She screams and cries and I can't deny that she's strong sometimes but I don't think that she'll be strong when her heart breaks. And Conan blushes and never tells her to stop as he couldn't tell her to stop. Firstly, she's her FRIEND and hence telling her to stop will be painful. And since she's surrounded by boys that are in love with her, she wouldn't know the meaning of rejection. And I feel that the character developments are not romantic developments. To me, they are just a deepening of friendship and trust.

And I can think up of another reason to why Conan don't want to reject Ayumi. Ai would personally kill him for hurting the girl who she treats as a younger sister. :P You can see the outcome. :lol:

And about him not growing up mentally, you might have a point there. :blink: I'm thinking of a new argument for that but I have to say that she won't still be on par with Conan. She's just going to be a normal teenager but she would never match Conan's intelligencs. Mitsuhiko maybe but certainly not Ayumi.

And I'll take note of the chocolate. :P White or Black?

They are already exisitant characters, though? :blink: It would be no different. And it's not exactly unlikely. I mean, seriously. Look at how unreal all of these characters are and THEN he gets drugged and turned into a child. I... don't think it'll be extreme Gosho-wise. XD

A major crybaby? Then Ran would be too. XD She's a 7-Year-Old girl. She WILL scream and cry. XD And it's not like she does it without reason. If she didn't scream and cry all of the times that she has she would be less real of a character. Everybody deals with heartbreak at one point in their life. Some people deal with it sooner than others. If Conan didn't have any interest in Ayumi whatsoever I think he would have pointed it out by now. XD

And yes, he could. XD It seems to ME like he likes the attention. ;) Telling her to stop would not be painful. All he has to say is "Ayumi-chan? Could you please stop that? I feel a little uncomfortable." and I'm sure she'd gladly pull away without any harsh feelings. If the character is blushing or the contact is romantic, I think it's romantic. XD If they were just deepening a friendship and trust then explain episode 312-313. XD

Ai has never threatened Conan about Ayumi, and if she did it was non-canon. I don't think that is something that would occur to him.

She may not be as smart as Conan but maturity and mental-wise she would be. In order to fall for somebody one does not have to match intelligence levels. ;D (It's just a nice perk...)

Black. X3

They are already exisitant characters, though? :blink: It would be no different. And it's not exactly unlikely. I mean, seriously. Look at how unreal all of these characters are and THEN he gets drugged and turned into a child. I... don't think it'll be extreme Gosho-wise. XD

A major crybaby? Then Ran would be too. XD She's a 7-Year-Old girl. She WILL scream and cry. XD And it's not like she does it without reason. If she didn't scream and cry all of the times that she has she would be less real of a character. Everybody deals with heartbreak at one point in their life. Some people deal with it sooner than others. If Conan didn't have any interest in Ayumi whatsoever I think he would have pointed it out by now. XD

And yes, he could. XD It seems to ME like he likes the attention. ;) Telling her to stop would not be painful. All he has to say is "Ayumi-chan? Could you please stop that? I feel a little uncomfortable." and I'm sure she'd gladly pull away without any harsh feelings. If the character is blushing or the contact is romantic, I think it's romantic. XD If they were just deepening a friendship and trust then explain episode 312-313. XD

Ai has never threatened Conan about Ayumi, and if she did it was non-canon. I don't think that is something that would occur to him.

She may not be as smart as Conan but maturity and mental-wise she would be. In order to fall for somebody one does not have to match intelligence levels. ;D (It's just a nice perk...)

Black. X3

It's true!They're cute!I believe will happen three ends in the DC.Shinichi&Ran in the episode,Shinichi or Conan&Shiho or Ai in the movie and Conan&Ayumi in the OVA.My guess!

Ayumi and Conan are more alike than you think. They are compatible for each other. :P The age difference don't matter as what's age if it's love? :D Who cares if Conan is 10 years older than Ayumi? Not me.

They are sutied for each other and all the little moments between them are so cute! :lol: I just love it when Ayumi gets jealous as Conan was being flirted with by other girls. :P And I also love the simplicity and the honesty of their relationship! They are so open with it(well at least Ayumi) and it seems that neither of them are ashamed of it! That's what make the best pairing in DC! :D

• Upvote 1

Ayumi and Conan are more alike than you think. They are compatible for each other. :P The age difference don't matter as what's age if it's love? :D Who cares if Conan is 10 years older than Ayumi? Not me.

They are sutied for each other and all the little moments between them are so cute! :lol: I just love it when Ayumi gets jealous as Conan was being flirted with by other girls. :P And I also love the simplicity and the honesty of their relationship! They are so open with it(well at least Ayumi) and it seems that neither of them are ashamed of it! That's what make the best pairing in DC! :D

+1! x3

I agree, and his shyness of their relationship and her feelings for him make their relationship interesting! ^_^ There's nothing that anyone can say to make me think that any other xConan couple or xAyumi couple is more interesting.

Ayumi doesn't seem to fit with Mitsu, they'd be on the rebound.

Haibara scares Conan and has more of a sister-in-law relationship with him.

Genta needs Ayumi, but Ayumi can do better and he needs a more stubborn woman- one that will make him get on a healthy diet and love him the way he is.

Then the ShinRans generally KNOW why I don't think they're a good pair... lol XD :P

That leaves AyuCon... all wrapped up in a sweet little bow. ^_^ They're just perfect for each other and if Ran and Haibara didn't exist, I'm willing to bet you dollars to donuts nobody would care about the 10-year difference and support them as a couple. ESPECIALLY with how many moments (and how strong those moments were) relationship development wise. Nobody would bat an eye at the age difference. But they still use it as an argument against the pairing. :roll:

+1! x3

I agree, and his shyness of their relationship and her feelings for him make their relationship interesting! ^_^ There's nothing that anyone can say to make me think that any other xConan couple or xAyumi couple is more interesting.

Ayumi doesn't seem to fit with Mitsu, they'd be on the rebound.

Haibara scares Conan and has more of a sister-in-law relationship with him.

Genta needs Ayumi, but Ayumi can do better and he needs a more stubborn woman- one that will make him get on a healthy diet and love him the way he is.

Then the ShinRans generally KNOW why I don't think they're a good pair... lol XD :P

That leaves AyuCon... all wrapped up in a sweet little bow. ^_^ They're just perfect for each other and if Ran and Haibara didn't exist, I'm willing to bet you dollars to donuts nobody would care about the 10-year difference and support them as a couple. ESPECIALLY with how many moments (and how strong those moments were) relationship development wise. Nobody would bat an eye at the age difference. But they still use it as an argument against the pairing. :roll:

To be honest, ALOT of people WILL bat an eye at the age difference. :mellow: This is a pairing where the age difference between them is 10 years. 10 years is ALOT and many people will feel a little repulsed by it. I certainly am. The age difference is way to large.

To be honest, ALOT of people WILL bat an eye at the age difference. :mellow: This is a pairing where the age difference between them is 10 years. 10 years is ALOT and many people will feel a little repulsed by it. I certainly am. The age difference is way to large.

If they were the main couple of the anime nobody would care. They'd tilt their heads at it and crack jokes about it, but otakus tend not to care about age difference like that. It's when it gets into 20+ age difference people start to cringe and worry. XD Their difference is just an excuse not to support them.

10 years is NOT too large at ALL. Do you not realize how many couples there are in the world, MARRIED, with 12 YEARS age difference? XD lol

I don't know why you're repulsed by it.

Nobody expects for them to get together while she seven. That's too young for her to start dating another kid her actual age in the FIRST place.

But when she gets old enough to date there won't be a difference. Nobody would care. :)

There are more pages in this than the AiCon thread.

OH MY GOD! X3

YESH!!!!!! :3

Seriously, I know Ayucon will gain fans, but never thought I'd see THOSE words typed! :lol: