1. 1. What do you think about Eisuke?

• I LOVE HIM~~~!! CUTE~~~!! SMART~~~!!
    • I like him. :D
    • He's okay...
    • Klutz.... Meh.
    • He's really annoying... >.<
    • I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION!! ARGH!!

@Ainaji Lol YES

He was smart enough to figure out Conan's identity, yes? He's also brave enough to sneak into a hospital to investigate about his sister. Yet, he doesn't have the ego that Shinichi does, and he's really sweet personality-wise. A nice guy through and through. ;)

He was smart enough to figure out Conan's identity, yes? He's also brave enough to sneak into a hospital to investigate about his sister. Yet, he doesn't have the ego that Shinichi does, and he's really sweet personality-wise. A nice guy through and through. ;)

He was cowardly enough to be so clumsy yes? He was stupid enough to let his sister donate so much blood to him due to his clumsiness yes? Which makes him so clumsy that he also suprises Conan that he wants to be a CIA agent. A really clumsy guy though and though. >__>

He was cowardly enough to be so clumsy yes? He was stupid enough to let his sister donate so much blood to him due to his clumsiness yes? Which makes him so clumsy that he also suprises Conan that he wants to be a CIA agent. A really clumsy guy though and though. >__>

Ok!he's clumsy. that's what makes him cute!!!

but he's very intelligent!!!!!!!He also is a very good boy!!!!loyal to his friends!i don't understand the people who hates him...

YAY!! People who agree with me!! :D He's really brave!! However, I'm curious why he first met Conan that he pulled his face. He didn't know who he was, right? So why... I WONDER!! I think Ei-chan will make a wonderful CIA agent!! My friend reminds me of him... She's klutzy, but still an AWESOME person!! :D OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Technically, it wasn't cowardice that made him clumsy, it was natural. It wasn't stupidity that made his sister donate so much blood. That's insufficient reasoning. Clumsiness does not a bad guy make. I'm not gonna bother arguing with you about whether Eisuke is amazing or horrible since I'm neutral in this argument, but I do want to stress that his clumsiness isn't his fault.

I haven't formed a like/dislike opinion on Eisuke, but I am curious about one thing: It seems that he doesn't know the details of how Shinichi became Conan. I would love to see his reaction upon learning of those details.

listen, I made a cool stupid joke about Eisuke.

What do you call someone who hates Eisuke?

Ei Hater

(A Hater)

Wow... How punny.

Oh Kami-sama, you got me doing it do... HELP!! >.<

He was stupid enough to let his sister donate so much blood to him due to his clumsiness yes?

What are you talking about o_o? He was born with LEUKEMIA (cancer of the blood or blood marrow). How the hell is being born with a disease due to his climsiness o_e? Wut.

Manga spoilers

Well I don't care, but I see him as ordinary boy. I'm getting a feeling he's responsible for Sera's appearance in Tokyo, because he may not say about Conan or Shinichi but Akai to Sera. But he has been busted to talk about Conan, I guess that's how Sera realized he did involve with Akai and tail Shinichi.

(you understand when read latest manga. I won't reveal the info from latest one, there's a spot similar to Eisuke's words. *hint* It's too similar! does anyone notice another similarity between Eisuke and Sera in previous many chapter, their investigation style?)

1. Eisuke pretend to be dumb

2. Sera make careless deduction

3. the speech or sentence is the same in the end of story/case, in Eisuke's and Sera's.

Manga spoilers

well...i developed a theory about Eisuke and Sera....

1.Sera looks tomboyish, and she looks like Kaito, heiji and Kudo

2. Kaito/Heiji/Kudo have Childhood Friends

3. Eisuke looks girly

4. Eisuke is her childhood friend xDDDDD

I'm an Eisuke fan. Half the stuff he does in his clumsiness, I've done in real life. ><

His voice is kind of annoying, though, I'll give you that.

Did he go through puberty??

His voice is still high pitched

Eisuke is okay. I like him. Maybe he is clumsy and looks like a girl but he is also smart and has a kind heart.