Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

I am not sure whether I've posted this before but I think that one of the possible suspects for Anokata is the old man in the Night Baron Case. He was pretty suspicious as his assistant and him didn't tell anyone on the program that the Night Baron Virus, the virus that was in the hard drive of the BO, broke..... But I don't think that Aoyama-sensei would use anyone from the early episodes and so, this might not be that possible...

The Kaneshirou family are actually reoccurring characters although this specific guy doesn't appear in person again.

If we think of the possibility that the boss has been introduced to the series at some stage, it narrows our list of suspects in this matter, and what i believe is, if we are to find the identity of the boss by the end of the series, Aoyama-sensei is goin' to make a real smart choice of the boss' character, why can't it be Kogoro Mouri for example, or mayb KID or something weird like that :P

after all, we have alot of characters to think of, and it could be any of them! or maybe there isnt even a "boss" i believe nothing is impossible specially wen it comes to that :P

If we think of the possibility that the boss has been introduced to the series at some stage,

The name of the boss has been included. Gosho never made it clear the boss him/herself appeared yet.

Well, maybe a stupid idea, but is there a character in Detective Conan which name means either black or white ?

Edit: I hadn't thought of it but, yes there is: James Black. And he's the chief of the FBI, so if there is a character which name means white, maybe my idea isn't so stupid.

Well, maybe a stupid idea, but is there a character in Detective Conan which name means either black or white ?

Edit: I hadn't thought of it but, yes there is: James Black. And he's the chief of the FBI, so if there is a character which name means white, maybe my idea isn't so stupid.

James Black is one of the few characters who has an alibi: at the time the boss sent an order, James was driving a car with Jodie and Conan in it.

If he is one of the few characters who has an alibi, wouldn't that make him even more suspicious?

There are a bunch of other very good reasons besides the alibi, but it is one of those alibis that isn't suspicious. How do you text Gin that he can kill Kogoro while you are driving without Conan and Jodie noticing?

I don't suspect James Black. Putting "Black" on his name was to mislead the reader.

But the fact that the head of the FBI is called Black, and the fact that there are some oppositions between FBI and BO (Jodie/Vermouth, Akai/Bourbon), I wonder if there is a character whose name means "white". But that's just a supposition and maybe it would be too easy.

Other than that, since the BO is specialized in political murder and industrial espionnage, it could all well be someone with some social status like a politician, an high-ranked policeman, a businessman, a judge or something like that. The problem being that there are lot of characters with this kind of profile.

I don't suspect James Black. Putting "Black" on his name was to mislead the reader.

But the fact that the head of the FBI is called Black, and the fact that there are some oppositions between FBI and BO (Jodie/Vermouth, Akai/Bourbon), I wonder if there is a character whose name means "white". But that's just a supposition and maybe it would be too easy.

Other than that, since the BO is specialized in political murder and industrial espionnage, it could all well be someone with some social status like a politician, an high-ranked policeman, a businessman, a judge or something like that. The problem being that there are lot of characters with this kind of profile.

Pretty much. I don't think Gosho will give us enough hints to really nail it down until an actual Boss arc comes out.

Yes, pretty much ! But I think there are some hints... somewhere... But you're right, Aoyama is very careful.

Edit: For the "black/white" thing, I found the japanese equivalents. Black is kuro and white is shiro, but that doesn't help much. Still, Kuroshiro seems to be a name in Japan but I don't remember a character of that name.

Edit 2: My mistake, there are several characters with "black" in their name: James Black, Toichi Kuroba and Kaito Kuroba. And one with "white": Shiro Suzuki (but this character doesn't seem to have appeared in the manga yet).

Pretty much. I don't think Gosho will give us enough hints to really nail it down until an actual Boss arc comes out.

yea... It wouldn't be funny if the main case resolution was figured out by a bunch of fans...

Hm... I wonder when this series will end. I mean, it's definitely developed more with Sera;s appearance, but still...

Hm... I wonder when this series will end. I mean, it's definitely developed more with Sera;s appearance, but still...

yeah.

i hope a bo arc comes by again..and soon!

It's like spotting a boss among the huge crowd of innocent or suspect bystanders. There's a murderer and the innocent. One of the innocent is the boss of evildoers.