User talk:Chekhov MacGuffin/Archive 2
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 RE: Congrats on becoming a mod at DCTP
- 3 RE: Template standardization
- 4 Is Okiya a Rival to Scar meaning Scar is Not BO but likely FBI
- 5 Can you Check something for me?
- 6 Next Conan's hint, Bullet?
- 7 Yeah
- 8 Elena Miyano and Atsushi Miyano
- 9 Grammar Changes
- 10 Re: Plot overviews
- 11 Setting Sources?
- 12 Wikilinks
- 13 Yeah, it's me
- 14 Vodka
- 15 Canon vs. Non-Canon
- 16 Detective Conan Drill?
- 17 Re: Orphaned files which need to be snubbed out
- 18 Re: Meaning Of X
- 19 RE: Thanks
- 20 Gin
- 21 Kyousuke Kazato
- 22 Two more pictures to delete
- 23 Random questions for Chekohov
- 24 Episode title profile pictures
- 25 Re: Disguise
- 26 Maps on the setting page
- 27 Maps on the setting page.
- 28 Naming conventions
- 29 Re: Stuff from Wikipedia.
- 30 Re: Scar Akai's hat of evil
- 31 Magic Kaito timeline
- 32 Question about double agents
- 33 One page or multipage case?
- 34 Need third opinion
- 35 Archive Banner
- 36 Detective Boys Template
- 37 RE: Letting you know
- 38 RE: Episode Picture
- 39 Suzuki Sonoko
- 40 RE: Juzo Megure Appearances
- 41 Vermouth
- 42 Award
- 43 RE: Heads up on Vermouth issue
- 44 Added moderator icon to your page
- 45 Unregistered User(s) Editing on your page
- 46 RE: Names from Osaka Double Mystery
- 47 Maurice is JIMBO WALES
RE: Congrats on becoming a mod at DCTP
Thank you for the kind words!! BTW, glad to see that you'll be doing some work for the wiki once again. If you have any questions about how things work (Though it's pretty similar to how it works at Wikipedia), let me know. Looking forward to see what you'll do here!! CarpetCrawlermessage me 17:24, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
RE: Template standardization
First of all, thanks for the initiative! :) Regarding the template, I'd convert it into a "DCW"-flavored layout (so that we're not too much like wikipedia in the way we present things - plus we like to focus on presentation, readability and attractiveness/user-friendliness in our own unique way). For example, songs have the pink color here in this wiki. It's alright, I'll have a quick look if you don't mind and see how nice I can make it look like. As for the documentation, we don't really use the Doc template here since we're certainly not as big as wikipedia (which does need to centralize a lot of their processes). We can simply include a "usage" section in the template itself in between <noinclude> tags, a bit like how it was done here: Template:InfoBox_Music. I hope that answers your questions! Btw, don't forget to edit Anokata to redirect the link to the song to its local page here. Keep up the great work! :) --Maurice 20:22, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you! :) I also just added a video to the song! Quite a nice melancholic song. --Maurice 23:18, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
Is Okiya a Rival to Scar meaning Scar is Not BO but likely FBI
The way I see it is that the way Okiya reacted to Scar no getting shot leads me to believe they are not enemies but rivals. A enemy would be glad at the others misfortune. Okiya remark smiling "wolfs missing their prey". To me it seems like he was glad scar was not killed. if Scar had been Okiya's Enemy, I would have expected a remark like "Rats! he is still alive" Also suggesting Okiya is a rival to Scar is Okiya reaction to Conan about how Conan prevent Scar getting killed again with that smile. He seem glad Conan interfered, and did not say something to Conan like "why do you do that" -sstimson-
- It's nice to see you stop by!
- Going by the Endless Youth translation... "It's just a silly story about how some stupid wolves let their prey get away."
- My interpretation of that quote was that Okiya was being ironic. If you go by the theory that scar Akai is Bourbon, Okiya noticed scar Akai was on the floor with him and that Chianti was set up to kill someone. Okiya realized that the person the BO was after was scar Akai, and that Gin and friends had made a mistake. Okiya knew scar Akai managed to safely get away without being shot because there was no panic about someone being shot outside the store. His comment was a sarcastic remark that the "stupid wolves" (BO) who were trying to kill their own agent by mistake not only let the guy they were trying to kill (scar Akai) get away, but they also completely overlooked the real Akai (Okiya). Okiya called it a silly story because the mixup made the BO look foolish.
- Okiya already figured out why Conan acted to keep scar Akai from being shot; Conan wanted to keep everyone safe without knowing the full situation. Also Conan is the type that wouldn't want to let anyone die, even a murderer or a member of the BO, and I think Okiya can appreciate that viewpoint.
- Even if you go by the theory that Scar Akai is Bourbon and Okiya is Akai, it could be that Akai views Bourbon more as a "rival enemy" rather than a "mortal enemy" like Gin. We know that Bourbon hates Akai, but Akai might not view Bourbon with the same amount of hate. Chekhov MacGuffin 19:14, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- I think by the time Conan "called" customers back in. He did not know Okiya was there. He assume Scar Akai is real Akai so he try to save him. -User 4869
- I don't think Conan was sure who scar Akai was at the time. His "Could it..." "Could it be..." may be followed up by "Bourbon?" or "Vermouth?" because I'm sure, following the bank heist, Conan thinks it doesn't make sense that Akai was out of disguise in public and would happen to appear at a place where the FBI were. (Remember Conan knows Okiya is Akai) After the bank heist, Conan is probably leaning towards the real Akai not being a fool and that someone was impersonating him for some reason, probably a member of the Org. Conan's only info comes from the DB, so he might think scar Akai could be Vermouth who might act to save hm from the bank robber.
- Back at the dept store, when Jodie grabbed him, Conan had a really nervous expression, but it changed when Jodie mentioned the coaster with the warning Akai's writing on it. I think Conan becomes confused because leaving a warning like that is something the real Akai might do, so he decides to protect whoever this scar Akai is now and figure it out later. Luckily Okiya steps in and clarifies things for Conan with his "I know that person from a long time ago" quote. Chekhov MacGuffin 17:17, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
- I think by the time Conan "called" customers back in. He did not know Okiya was there. He assume Scar Akai is real Akai so he try to save him. -User 4869
Can you Check something for me?
I made a new article : http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Cuff_Link_Speakers
Can you check the Romanji Name for it? I used a translator and got kafurinkusupiikaa above some japanese words. Thankss
BTW Thanks for editing!
Next Conan's hint, Bullet?
What is your opinion of "Next Conan's hint" from Episode 503 (which is bullet) since in next episode (504) only time bullets were use is when Kir shot Akai. Can it be interpret as "The bullet is fake" You appear to avoid to mention non-conan scene when Okiya appear in the same time as Kaitou Kid to prove Okiya is not Kid. I wonder if you discard the Hint thing for the same reason. -User 4869-
- Yeah, I tend to avoid using things from the anime as evidence since it is unreliable for hints. They make mistakes like turning Fusae Campbell and Billy into generic looking shadow people when they followed the detective boys, and even recently messing up scar Akai's shooting scene. (See picture at right) The bullet could be a hint that Akai was going to "die", or that a "silver bullet" was involved, or maybe Gosho tipped off the animators and it really was a hint the bullets were blanks. Who knows? Chekhov MacGuffin talk 05:45, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
I know this is probably the most pointless talk page message you're ever gonna get, but I'm glad to see someone else do what I did with the signature!! :O CarpetCrawlermessage me 08:49, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't realize, but now I think they look too similarly themed. I will have to rectify that somehow.Chekhov MacGuffin talk
Elena Miyano and Atsushi Miyano
Sure thing. Just did it. --Maurice 23:19, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
I changed the Grammar a little bit from Gin and Akai Shuuichi and Gin and Sherry. Great Articles BTW! -- Cheesus
Re: Plot overviews
Okay, I get the point. However, personally I would recommend establishing Plot Overviews on their own entry pages, as I think that for sone characters these would get too extensive, even in abbreviated form, for the main description to hold comfortably. A link (for instance "See: Conan Edogawa key situations" or something) leading to those entries would be suggested.
In addition, I think it would also be better if the Character Background included a brief summary of how the character was introduced to Detective Conan. I noticed that you re-added the sections describing how Heiji Hattori had first met and eventually found out about Shinichi/Conan's secret to the Plot Overview section. From the narrative style angle, I personally say: not recommendable. The character's introduction should blend into the respective Background as smoothly as possible, and then the Plot Overview can flesh out the details of he first meetings and then pick up from there. At least, that's how I would have done it.
And by the way, one last message: The section you re-added to Sango Yokomizo's Personality section about him having never learned to swim is already included in the Background section and is therefore a bit superfluous.Daniel46 17:21, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- Precisely what I'm talking about! For instance, Heiji's and Kazuha's backgrounds should in any case include how they first met Conan and company and how friendly relationships were established, something I have relocated to the Background sections in some cases. Finer and more details should be contained in the Plot Overviews, like, for Ai Haibara, her encounters with the Black Organization, how her love interest - if she really gets one - evolves in the series etc., while the gist of it should be mentioned in the Background section, if it significantly shapes her character evolvement. I think the summarization work I've done so far should serve as an adequate example for this style.Daniel46 18:29, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- Perhaps it's a misunderstanding or a poor choice of expression from my part, but I think just the same. I've just included a summarization of how Conan managed to dissuade Vermouth from pursuing Ai anymore in Shiho's/Ai's Background section. Exactly HOW this was achieved can be dealt with in detail in the Plot Overview, if one would want to cover this. Likewise, I think the appearance of Subaru (suspected Bourbon) is likewise worth a subsection which I have called "The boling point" in the Background part, since I think this encounter is highly significant. Exactly how significant it acutally turns out must be found as the series continues. I hope it won't be too long before Aoyama finally comes to a resolution, though; after all, DC has been running on for 6 years already!Daniel46 18:43, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
Could you please provide your sources for the edits you made for the Setting page? Things like "District 5" and the "B" you list for Shin'ichi's residence. The only known source for his address I've found is Movie 1, and there is no mention of him living in "house B". It wouldn't make sense. The reason Holmes is mentioned to live in 221B Baker Street is the number of the flat and the specific room he's located in. The Kudous own that entire house and it's not split up like a duplex or something similar, so why would the "B" be necessary? EDIT: Found another reference for Shin'ichi's house. Conan Drill page 41 lists the address as I previously had listed on the page minus the "B".
At any rate, please provide references for your information. :) --Skyechan 21:38, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Just a little note regarding links to wikipedia. It seems that using [[wiki:Somelink]] doesn't quite work. What we normally use here is: [[wikipedia:Somelink]]. Thanks. :) --Maurice 21:40, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, it's me
And I got no idea how to work this site T_T --Abs. 22:50, 18 January 2011 (UTC) I'll need some time to look over all that T_T Or I can just do as I've been doing: Add stuff, and hope someone fixes it for me XD --Abs. 23:32, 18 January 2011 (UTC) I'm going to guess that ^ is in a box because of the space in front -_-; --Abs. 23:33, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- Alright I've got the hang of some of the basic formatting and such but the best way to get me to do anything to contribute to this site is still gonna be for you to request it of me ^_^ --Abs. talk to me 02:53, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
Haha! That's awesome! xD;; Unfortunately without the use of furigana my ability to read my own Conan Drill book is very limited. Keep up the awesome work! --Skyechan 00:18, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Canon vs. Non-Canon
By "a user", do you mean Abs.? :)
Regarding the canon vs. non-canon content flagging, I hear you. Although we do already have a "Manga source" label in an episode's profile box (e.g. Roller Coaster Murder Case) as well as a "Manga source" column for season lists which says if the episode is an AO or manga-based (i.e. which files and chapters it's from), adding color to the mix would indeed be a nice touch. And you're right about the other pages: it would be harder to tell if a piece of info is canon or not. And labeling these pieces of information as such would be even harder. Maybe we'll be able to think of some kind of syntax or code (e.g. color code) to flag explicit non-canon statements. I'm used to facing such "presentation" challenges so I'll see if I can think of a neat way of doing this. But to be honest, I would say that it's not quite a priority at this time as long as, for example, non-canon info is referenced as such with proper citations (and because they don't represent a necessity on the readability, comprehension and user-friendliness fronts --> it's really just an extra feature).
But to go back to the episodes, I believe we can come up with some better labeling system for their profile pages. I wouldn't color the whole page like you suggested since, as per wikipedia's standards, some background-colored pages do hold certain meanings, such as system, projects, portal pages (and more...). We're not quite using something similar here "yet", but it could happen in the future, who knows. Something like a "Magic Kaito" portal, etc... What we could do in our situation here would be to style the profile box of an AO episode differently. Again, we may need to think of a nice layout and some standard for that as well. I'll definitely spend some time thinking about possible styling options and see what could be great candidates for our purposes. Once again, I wouldn't say this is a priority either but since it's easier to do (and really a nice plus), we can focus on this one for now.
Thanks for the good ideas btw! And I'll see if I can play around with the BO chart table when I have some time (I totally own those ebil tables >:P). --Maurice 00:34, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Detective Conan Drill?
Re: Orphaned files which need to be snubbed out
You should be able to delete them by clicking on the "delete" tab at the top of the corresponding image's page (e.g. "delete" tab on File:Okiya_Akai_Face_Compare.PNG). Let me know if it doesn't work or if you encounter any issue. --Maurice 23:54, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Done and done. CarpetCrawlermessage me 00:11, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks CC. Interesting. I always thought users could delete pictures too (you can delete normal pages though right?). But in a way it does make sense cause it could be more troublesome (as in more resource-intensive at the server level) to restore a picture than normal text if there is vandalism, hence why the privilege may not be given to users by default. --Maurice 00:17, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
Re: Meaning Of X
thank you for the explanation!
Not a prob. --lashedcheek 21:32, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
But Irish was part of the BO, which is quite a substantial fact by itself, making him an "important person". It seems the character Kyousuke Kazato was only introduced for the purpose of the movie and nothing else (plus he was arrested, which means he won't be appearing again). I just see him as one of the people involved in the movie's "case" and should as such be presented/mentioned on the movie's page only. However, he could have his own section/subsection on the article page to describe in details the character and his role/impact in the movie. But I'm definitely open to suggestion. How do you see him? --Maurice 01:40, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess it wouldn't bother me too much either but if we make a page for him, we should logically make pages for other such characters who only appear for a specific case. However, what we could do in the future is a "List of culprits" page (which we could break down into anime cases, movie cases, etc...). And, even further down the road, we could have a "List of suspects" page, etc... We could make redirects for the names to the subsections of those lists. Just an idea for now. --Maurice 01:54, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for your help and for telling me Kyousuke's name in Japan.--DetectiveX 06:24, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
Two more pictures to delete
Done! --Maurice 16:39, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
Random questions for Chekohov
Er... I have no idea how to post on this thing, and I'm just a random DC fan who has been reading Chekhov's opinions for a while, but I have a few questions:
1. http://www.dctp.ws/V55-Reader/V55-2Read/A18.html Something about Natsuki turning to Conan to ask him this question bothers me, but I can't put my finger on it... am I overreacting?
- It was definitely deliberate. Conan didn't hide his intellect during that case much. She was treating him as someone knowledgeable.Chekhov MacGuffin talk 03:14, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
2. The other thing is the entire case of the Night Baron bothers me -- the one with the floppy disk and the guests at the hotel. I'm not sure why, but it just... does for some reason. Checkhov, are there any cases out there that just bother you? Like you feel like when you watch it, you're missing something?
- Night baron case with the disk: You can read more about the Kaneshiro family here. I wonder if the reference to the Org at the beginning was because the Nigh Baron virus would be would be used later? The biggest unsolved mystery for me is Akai's rejection from the Org story. I have already pinpointed the part that bothers me: the random old guy who walks in and sits down. It doesn't make sense that the guy is Vermouth because they were testing Akai to see if he was worthy to meet Gin and not setting a trap. Using Vermouth would be throwing a different executive agent to the wolves. It had to be someone else. Do they matter? How Akai found James Black in the Panda case still bothers me to this day. Itakura and the history of his program bugs me a little because I keep wondering if there were more hints about what it was about. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 03:14, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Episode title profile pictures
Now that you mention it, there's never really been a consensus or official standard for that. As far as I can recall, it was an idea CC suggested a long time ago: User_talk:Maurice#Images. I personally don't mind having a picture from the episode as the profile picture. It would indeed be more colorful and expressive. I'd say go ahead and start changing those images. If the need for further discussion arises from this, we may have to add an "official standard" later to the MoS. --Maurice 03:54, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds like a good plan. As for the naming convention, I was thinking that we could rename the title cards to, say, "TV_Episode_X_Titlecard.jpg" (old conventional naming scheme + "_Titlecard" suffix). As for the actual profile screenshot (i.e. for the profile box), we can keep the current naming convention: TV_Episode_X.jpg. Actually, now that I think about it, we could even get rid of the "TV_' prefix since the fact it's an "Episode" already makes it clear what's it's about (moreover, OVA and Movies are already named OVA_X.jpg and Movie_X.jpg). I think it would also be a wise idea to start adding categories to those images, such as "Episode profile images", etc... --Maurice 03:05, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
No problem :) My Wiki abilities may be poor but I hope I can be useful in your page that is still in progress. I will give it my best shot ;)
- I thought I was lost! I am glad you came :D I liked the edit you've done to my work. Mmmm... now for some Kaitou Kid's disguise images... Officer KaokoChit Chat
Maps on the setting page
I know you were asking Maurice, but just wanted to let you know the maps show up fine for me. Don't know if that helps. :) --Skyechan 11:21, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Maps on the setting page.
If you were talking about the Google maps, it could have been some external factor (the connection to their server was temporary down or blocked? etc..). Glad it's working again. I didn't notice anything myself. --Maurice 14:38, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Please check out Detective_Conan_Wiki:Discussion#Naming_conventions_in_titles for further discussion regarding the naming conventions. Thanks. --Maurice 18:23, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
Re: Stuff from Wikipedia.
I know. The page already exists, and how it was copied and pasted was kind of messy. I meant no offence to our respected member... though I think I wrote the wrong summary for the edit. When copied and pasted the note numbers were shown large. And it was all at mess... so I figured out it was copied from the wiki. I couldn't explain so I wrote that instead :/ I will write to Wowo soon :) Sorry for making you write this Dx Officer Kaoko 19:39, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Woah, who's this guy who wrote beneath me? Sound evil >:( Never mind, thanks for worrying and informing me. I really appreciate it! :D Oh, and Check, I have another piece of info to add to the Scar Akai = Bourbon theory. It kinda awkward but...
|“||The reason why the clerks can't remember a man with a scar buying at the department store is the possibility that at the time when Scar Akai (Bourbon) bought the hat, he wasn't in disguise xD||„|
And you know the hat that Jodie was fussing about in the department store? The mark at the back of the hat seems kinda similar to the flag that was on Conan's trousers. But Jodie described it as 'one point'. Ummm... Possibly just my imagination! xD --Officer Kaoko 08:41, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
Re: Scar Akai's hat of evil
No, no, no. I told you this to hear your opinion and your point of view, then write it in the wiki if I was right. Wow, I don't mind at all, I will choose you write it. I am not good in writing essays and stuff. Thanks a lot! ^_^ --Officer Kaoko 21:12, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
Magic Kaito timeline
The Magic Kaito timeline takes place at the same time of the Detective Conan timeline, despite both of them being frozen. This can be proven in many ways:
-In both the first chapter of MK and Kid's debut in DC, 8 years have passed since Kid's disappearence.
-All MK chapters take place in a short amount of time, since charcacters always attend the second year of high school. Kaito has only a year left to find Pandora and in DC he is still after it.
-In Kid's debut in DC, in the end, both Kaito and Aoko have Ekoda High school uniform, meaning that they haven't gradueated yet.
-Hakuba is 17 in both Dc appearences, as aspected from a second grader.
-In volume 4 of MK, the frame of chapters 3-4 is set simultaneously of Kid's debut in DC, while the flashback is set when Shinichi is already famous, just before he was shrunk.
Sorry for possible grammar mistake, English is not my first language and midnight has already passed here. Bye. --18.104.22.168 22:06, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
As you said, in V16-6, chapter 156, or anime ep 76, that Agasa said, "Shinichi-kun, I have compiled some information from your father's files and the recent newspapers, but Kaitou 1412 still seems to be shrouded by mystery. He first appeared 18 years ago in Paris. Ten years later, he suddenly disappeared, and many said he passed away. However, now, eight years later, he has resurrected and is now mostly active in Japan".
Kid first appeared 18 years ago. Ten years later [i.e. 8 years ago] he suddently disappeared. He has "resurrected" eight years later, i.e. eight years after his disappearence eight years ago, i.e. few months ago. Read also the evidence I posted above. Bye.--22.214.171.124 09:08, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
Question about double agents
Hi, it's Random Fan again (who asked about the Kaneshiro family a while back). Chekhov, do you think that there are any people within FBI/CIA/"The Good Guys" who are actually double agents working for Black Syndicate? I don't mean Mizunashi Rena, but someone else like Jodie Jodie Santemillion (Saint Emilion being a wine!), Andre Camel, or James Black?
Sorry if I messed up your formatting. - Belmonts Gun
One page or multipage case?
I think it's alright to have them be on the same page due to the way the episodes are set up: they indeed act like "parts" even though the titles are different. It would be more convenient for the reader to read about the cases if they're told in the same context, and thus the same article. When I face a typical challenge like this, I always put myself in the reader's shoes and think of what's more convenient and the best way to convey the information. So, I think it makes sense in this case to talk about the different episodes on one single page. I'm just curious though. Where did you get the names for the case titles: "Tomorrow is There" and "Thirteen Red Shirts"? Or did you make those up? --Maurice 01:33, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
Need third opinion
I've read the discussion between you guys and I don't think this is as big of a deal as it seems... I believe speculations in this wiki are alright as long as they're backed up by intelligent comments and contextual references. I also think it's a good idea to separate facts sections from speculations ones so that the reader knows what he/she's getting into. For example Subaru_Okiya#Identity implies that we're getting into the realm of speculations since his "identity" is unknown. In this case, this section is valid and has merit. The point is that users may want to look for well-informed objective views on a subject at times and as a "fansite wiki", we have the potential and power to do so. We want a wiki that relays facts but that can make you think as well. That's not a bad thing. Even Wikipedia sometimes have speculation sections on specific subjects/topics because it makes sense to do so. Just one example after a very quick search on google: Royston Cave. Anyway, that about sums up my thoughts I think. --Maurice 18:14, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- I might have a go.--conanshinichi 17:20, 20 May 2011 (UTC) hi]] 18:32, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- Right I've kinda done it here
- L'edit Yea I think It's working
- Right I've kinda done it here
Detective Boys Template
RE: Letting you know
Thanks! --Maurice 17:47, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
RE: Episode Picture
- Right I've re-uploaded it
Thanks for the lookup and clarification! --Maurice 17:46, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
RE: Juzo Megure Appearances
Haha, thank you very much! Yeah, browsing through all those chapters took a VERY long time. My eyes are still watering from it as I type this. When I saw your nice comment on my Talk page last night, it really made me smile knowing that somebody noticed. I would have said something sooner but my eyes were about ready to go blind from staring at the computer screen so long! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond on my Talk page or on yours, so hopefully this is in the right place! Thanks again! --Jigsaw 17:21, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
In case you didn't catch my addition to the discussion page: Why don't we do like on the other character pages to avoid controversy and ruffling each other's feathers and move all speculations to the "Fan Theories" section that goes underneath the "Character Popularity" section? See Kaitou Kid for example. --Skyechan 21:27, 28 June 2011 (UTC)
|Wiki Medal of the Contributor|
|I hereby award you this Wiki Medal of the Contributor for your outstanding work on so many topics mainly related to character development, timelines, theories and more - Maurice 14:58, 22 June 2011 (UTC)|
RE: Heads up on Vermouth issue
Yeah, I'm aware of the issue going on. It looks like you haven't seen what the IP wrote on my talk page yet: User talk:Maurice#From IP 126.96.36.199. I also already replied today: User talk:188.8.131.52. I also believe this is a bit silly and hopefully we can come up with some kind of consensus of some sort. --Maurice 03:34, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Added moderator icon to your page
Unregistered User(s) Editing on your page
Seriously, you should change it so that anonymous users like the one above can't edit your page. Atleast for a while, that's what Maurice did. --conanshinichi 17:20, 20 May 2011 (UTC) hi]] 19:27, 1 July 2011 (UTC)
RE: Names from Osaka Double Mystery
Oh, were they? I was confused with what was written in the People section with 'bashed' and 'burned' as the cause of deaths... from what I remember, they were both burned (or so my snapshot implies). Sure, do what you must. --lashedcheek 04:53, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
Maurice is JIMBO WALES
I love how the both of us at pretty much the exact same time jumped in on two different discussions on Maurice's talk page. It's like Maurice is Jimbo Wales or something. CarpetCrawlermessage me 21:56, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
- That made me lol. --Maurice 16:01, 19 July 2011 (UTC)