Is it really you?=
I can help!
Wiki markup is a little weird at first but then you get used to it. The easiest way to deal with it is to look at examples on other pages. And avoid tables. They are evil. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to put two columns under the operations section of the black org one. You can try it yourself, or you can ask me to do stuff.
Here is some useful stuff to get started
- How to edit a page - it seems like you got this down so this may not be useful.
- Wiki markup - probably the most useful stuff.
- Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I posted the canon vs non canon differentiation request on Maurice's talk page. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 23:30, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'm happy you took the time to figure out the format. I think you should contribute where you want even if you make a mess of the page in the process and then just ask me or someone else to clean up. I'd be more that happy to. If it bothers you to leave a page in disarray, just post a copy of the changes on the talk page or my page and I'll sort it out. There is also a suggestions thread in the wiki subforum in DCW for suggesting changes as well. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 03:47, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
Glad to see you here! :D --Skyechan 00:15, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'll second that! I don't know you personally but I've certainly heard of you! :) Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about editing the wiki. See you around! --Maurice 00:39, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
I've noticed a couple of my names of minor recurring characters don't match the article names/listed name. The ones I am questioning are below. I included the appearances to make finding the names easier. Note chapter 158 has two of the characters I listed.
- Akagi Hide: He appears in chap 68-71, 189, 344, 366, 567
- Kaneshiro Genichirou: chap 72
- v8f2p7: 金城玄一郎 Kaneshiro Genichirou (74), Owner of a computer company
- Shouji Hatamoto: he appears in chapters 20-25, 158
- v3f1p6: 籏本祥二 Hatamoto Jyouji (41), Second Son of the Hatamoto Family, French Cuisine Chef, Single
- v3f5p3: George H. <- Carved on the handle of one of his kitchen knives
- v16f8p4: 籏本祥二 Hatamoto Shouji (41), Chef, Operates a French Restaurant
- Mifune Takuya: He appears in 87 and 158
- v9f7p6: 三船拓也 Mifune Takuya (26), President of Mifune Electronics
- v16f8p4: same as above
- Ejiri/Eshiri Futoshi: He appears in 460 (poisoned bait case), 664 (Ikkaku rock case)
- That's a lot more work than I expected. I was just trying to figure out if I have them right or the article does. I just provided multiple references in case one is missing the character intro box or something. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 05:06, 22 January 2011 (UTC)