Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Don't be so mean, Oniisan! 064.gif

Ohohoho you thought I couldn't kill the dead? I'll use paper spells then put it on your forehead! th_109_.gif

What the heck IS IT, NIISAN?!! df13952b.gif

Actually I adore you, Dear Brother, but your perverted jutsu is DISGUSTING !! 8c460310.gif

I will make you watch Barney for the next 72 hours if you try to get near me with paper.

I thought I looked kind of good. I bet you a few guys fapped to me like that.3374515914_7b98e144d0.jpg

although,i can act as ''Ino'' more than Sakura,i often watch ''Ino'' on Episodes...so i know how she act..adore.gif

So you DON'T want to resort to violence to get your goal? I guess you didn't want Sakura that badly....?

I do want Sakura....^^But,although,,i want to change...

You want her but you want to change character? So you don't want her? You want someone else... right? Huh? What?!

Try to solve this. If I go back in time to kill my dad before I was born, do I really kill him?

If you want,too..I know ''Ino'' is not taken...I will gave Sakura-chan to you :) ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Gin-san:Ne,Yamanaka Ino-san is not taken,right??

Ino-san is not taken, you can have here if you like ;).

lol

About the Sakura thing, i don't mind being Temari, heck i like her

That won't be necessary, seems like ConanKoi chose Ino. You can have Sakura :D

although,i can act as ''Ino'' more than Sakura,i often watch ''Ino'' on Episodes...so i know how she act..adore.gif

That great :D so now your Ino and Hatsu Anrika is Sakura?

Ino-san is not taken, you can have here if you like ;).

That won't be necessary, seems like ConanKoi chose Ino. You can have Sakura :D

That great :D so now your Ino and Hatsu Anrika is Sakura?

haha...I am now..Ino...^^ :arrow: :-D

You want her but you want to change character? So you don't want her? You want someone else... right? Huh? What?!

Try to solve this. If I go back in time to kill my dad before I was born, do I really kill him?

haa....I'm speechless....Indeed I want them both..loser.gif

Merely,I do like Ino much than Sakura :blink:efb50fe2.gif

wait....i will just look how what to do..044.gif

I will make you watch Barney for the next 72 hours if you try to get near me with paper.

You even have no chance to make me watch Barney because by the time you'll be freezing with that paper spells! 70bff581.gif I'll immediately put it on yours! th_092_.gif

So you DON'T want to resort to violence to get your goal? I guess you didn't want Sakura that badly....?

She'd rather solve problem in peace, not like a certain someone -> you DEMONIC EVIL GUY!! 4d6161fd.gif

cd08785a.gif I love this...whatever the hell it is. Looks like me.... when I am.... yep.

RAPE FACE

This face -> old-pervert-73.gif , fits you better miss-bone-25.gif

Sweetu34ohjfb.jpg

Sakura it is!

Medical ninja is READY!

Well then, Everyone, this is Hatsu Anrika as Haruno Sakura! 040.gif

(Since Sasuke's always acting so cold to Sakura cool.gif)

haha...I am now..Ino...^^ :arrow: :-D

And this is Yamanaka Ino! 040.gif

By the way, you two will not fight each other over me (Sasuke) right? 014.gif

(Kidding th_053_XD.gif )

An Important Announcement

On March the 16th of 2011 the chuunin exams will take place, there will be three rounds the first one will be a question exam the second round will be a fan work exam for example showing us a drawing you draw or a story or a poem you wrote, etc... it has to be related to Naruto the show and finally the third round will be the the Jutsu exam, until then please start preparing for the chuunin exam.

Here are some missions for some of you:

Yondaime Hokage (Detective Gin)

I will be preparing my student who is Ino (Conankoibito) for the chuunin exam by teaching her jutsu, etc.

Uchiha Sasuke (Tna Uchiha)

You are to prepare your three students for the chuunin exam

Haruno Sakura (Hatsu Anrika)

You are to keep everything in order for example if one of the ninjas wish to take place in a next chuunin exam thy will have to notify you by sending you a message and you are to make shore every one attend the exam etc

Uchiha Itachi (Savior)

You are going to be the judge for the exam you will decide who will past or nor seance me and Sasuke have students we can't be judges for the exam

Thank you and take care :grin:

An Important Announcement

On March the 16th of 2011 the chuunin exams will take place, there will be three rounds the first one will be a question exam the second round will be a fan work exam for example showing us a drawing you draw or a story or a poem you wrote, etc... it has to be related to Naruto the show and finally the third round will be the the Jutsu exam, until then please start preparing for the chuunin exam.

Here are some missions for some of you:

Yondaime Hokage (Detective Gin)

I will be preparing my student who is Ino (Conankoibito) for the chuunin exam by teaching her jutsu, etc.

Haruno Sakura (Hatsu Anrika)

You are to keep everything in order for example if one of the ninjas wish to take place in a next chuunin exam thy will have to notify you by sending you a message and you are to make shore every one attend the exam etc

Uchiha Itachi (Savior)

You are going to be the judge for the exam you will decide who will past or nor seance me and Sasuke have students we can't be judges for the exam

Thank you and take care :grin:

Hai!!!!Wakatta!!38dae3d2827183a7fd46e7b7e46992d6.gif0a09564c0344d7d7b0d0f0123dc1238c.gifj_037.gif044.gif

Before the exams,let me share you a Ninja part from NEGIma!?

Sessha wa yamaoku de hitori,Shuugyou wo shitte iru de gozaru,,Demo ninja dewa nai de gozaru...==Nagase Kaede

English:I used to train alone,on the mountainsides,you know as to be..but i am not a ninja as to be

kaede_nagase_773.jpg..

I'll explain how she express this,if everyone has replied.. :grin: <_<

You even have no chance to make me watch Barney because by the time you'll be freezing with that paper spells! 70bff581.gif I'll immediately put it on yours! th_092_.gif

She'd rather solve problem in peace, not like a certain someone -> you DEMONIC EVIL GUY!! 4d6161fd.gif

This face -> old-pervert-73.gif , fits you better miss-bone-25.gif

I hate that guy, is he the husband of Bone? Peace? I am not the devil, I only use violence if I want to solve something. Then Amaterasu will deal with you.

Who is the most evil here? Alright Hokage, will do. Sasuke, beware, muhaha! I am a Veteran Jonin in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the PS3 online. Who wants to challenge me? I want to reach the rank of Anbu Black Ops Leader! It is real online.

I'll explain how she express this,if everyone has replied.. :grin: <_<

Who is that?

Will do my best! d5f02ecd.gif

What is NEGIma? I've never heard before efb50fe2.gif

Then Amaterasu will deal with you.

In case you forgot, but I HAVE an Amaterasu too! 70bff581.gif

Yeah, funny, SELF-DESTRUCT!

Thanks for liking it, Itachi! cd08785a.gif I loved to see how foolish funny you were in that video th_053_XD.gif

What is NEGIma? I've never heard before efb50fe2.gif

ahee.. :razz: Negima!

It's an anime,too...it is about a 10 year old child but preferring to be a professional magician,he needs to be a teacher to pass it...to a girls' school.....

Akatsuki Goes Shopping

Akatsuki_at_Market_by_Mr_W.jpg

I do not own this, just for fun anyway

063.gif

か!!!!i do laugh at this photo...it's funny...looks like our antagonists made a heck lane from the cashier...でしょ??greedy.gif

In case you forgot, but I HAVE an Amaterasu too! 70bff581.gif

Thanks for liking it, Itachi! cd08785a.gif I loved to see how foolish funny you were in that video th_053_XD.gif

I also have Susanoo. I think it was adorable. I watched it multiple times