Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

You're signature picture is Cool! What episode was that? :P

I dunno sorry... I just look for some pictures of conan in the photobucket then poof I saw this one hahaha yeah it's cool!

oh! I would like to be kakashi! or ino!

I would be.. Naruto or Itachi. xD

Unfortunately, Uchiha Itachi has been portrayed by Savior. But you can choose Naruto! smile.gif. Please look at the following lists:

• Yondaime Hokage (Detective Gin)
  • Uchiha Sasuke (Tna Uchiha)
  • Uchiha Itachi (Savior)
  • Haruno Sakura (Hatsu Anrika)
  • Shizune (Officer Kaoko)
  • Shikamaru (Mohorovicic/Skyron)
  • Ten Ten (Rom Yui)
  • Yamanaka Ino (Conankoibito)

I dunno sorry... I just look for some pictures of conan in the photobucket then poof I saw this one hahaha yeah it's cool!

oh! I would like to be kakashi! or ino!

Ino has been portrayed by Conankoibito, so you are Kakashi now icon_e_biggrin.gif. Welcome, Kakashi and enjoy your stay! We are at your service smile.gif

FOR EVERYONE:

Hello, everyone! Since our Hokage hasn't come back yet, how about we're playing such games or stuffs? I don't wanna this forum die, please keep things up sad.gif

Kakashi (wwwooowwww!)

game! cool... what kind of game??

Umm... I'll try to come up with the idea. Any idea from you, Kakashi-sensei? tongue.gif

Oh, I forgot to explain. Actually, in World of Naruto, each member has her/his current level, such Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, and Hokage (despite the secret member of Anbu Black Ops). Usually, Hokage (portrayed by Detective Gin) gave the ninja rank to new member. Maybe you've read already at page two about that, but I'll tell you anyway smile.gif

1. Hokage -> Detective Gin

2. Jounin -> Me tongue.gif

3. Chuunin -> Hatsu Anrika (Haruno Sakura) and Savior (Uchiha Itachi)

4. Genin -> Kaoko (Shizune), Skyron (Shikamaru), Rom Yui (Ten Ten), and Conankoibito (Ino)

And also some new members who hasn't had the ninja rank yet.

We're given the mission by Hokage and have to accomplish it. If we're successful, there are points that help you promote to higher rank. Well, now we expect all members to be coming back sad.gif

cool... missions and rank... really like naruto haha..

ah question: do I need to portray my character according to personality or attitude?

the game... I'm not good at thinking games haha but I'll try..

Hello, everyone! Since our Hokage hasn't come back yet, how about we're playing such games or stuffs? I don't wanna this forum die, please keep things up sad.gif

I am waiting for Detective Gin...I wonder where is him>??? <_< <_<

Long time no see guys! What game should we play?....I'll be going on a vacation tomorrow and hopefully there is internet connection at the hotel, just so you know, please don't expect me to back before Tuesday, I'm really sorry!

cool... missions and rank... really like naruto haha..

Haha yeah, because you're in World of Naruto now tongue.gif.

ah question: do I need to portray my character according to personality or attitude?

Umm... You're expected to be like that but it's not a must. But I'm always out of Sasuke's personality! Lol. The real Sasuke would not welcome the new member warmly laugh.gif. As long as you hasn't been given any mission, you can share whatever you want about Naruto stuffs. I'll try to think about the games sleep.gif

Long time no see guys! What game should we play?....I'll be going on a vacation tomorrow and hopefully there is internet connection at the hotel, just so you know, please don't expect me to back before Tuesday, I'm really sorry!

Yokai, Sakura-chan! Enjoy your vacation wink.gif

I still haven't come up with the idea 1b38f9e2.gif. I need some suggestions from all of you sillyp1.gif

Okayy!! Yess! I'm Narutoo!! :DD

What game would you want to play?

Any idea? 014.gif

Anyone plays Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2? In ps3?

I don't. Maybe Itachi does.

I'm really sorry, Aniki-kun. I don't forget you, completely not sad.gif. But the one who's in charged of reviewing your first exam is Detective Gin, you have to wait patiently until he comes back smile.gif and I have no right for deciding anything (since I'm only Jounin here). So, please comprehend icon_e_biggrin.gif

By the way, do you have any idea about playing such games?

I'm really sorry, Aniki-kun. I don't forget you, completely not sad.gif. But the one who's in charged of reviewing your first exam is Detective Gin, you have to wait patiently until he comes back smile.gif and I have no right for deciding anything (since I'm only Jounin here). So, please comprehend icon_e_biggrin.gif

By the way, do you have any idea about playing such games?

Ok, then :D

I have two ideas. They're not that good, though.

1) You could ask really hard questions (about the world Naruto), then the one who answers gets something (some kind of prize) and can ask his question.

2) While thinking about Naruto (the whole Naruto world, not the character), hold your breath until you pass out and then post your experience (what you dreamt, that is).

EDIT:

I've finally chosen my character.

*Who's that pokemon charater*

IT'S Zetsu.

I have two ideas. They're not that good, though.

1) You could ask really hard questions (about the world Naruto), then the one who answers gets something (some kind of prize) and can ask his question.

Pretty good. But what prize? You meant adding up the reputation by 1?

EDIT:

I've finally chosen my character.

IT'S Zetsu.

Ohoho I never thought someone would portray Zetsu before, but welcome anyway, Zetsu-kun! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Pretty good. But what prize? You meant adding up the reputation by 1?

I don't know. Something. I came up with the idea - now it's your job to come up with a prize. Equal rights :D (I'm so funny, that it's almost sad :| )

Ohoho I never thought someone would portray Zetsu before, but welcome anyway, Zetsu-kun! icon_e_biggrin.gif

It's Zetsu-sama, not -kun :D

Haha yeah, because you're in World of Naruto now tongue.gif.

Umm... You're expected to be like that but it's not a must. But I'm always out of Sasuke's personality! Lol. The real Sasuke would not welcome the new member warmly laugh.gif. As long as you hasn't been given any mission, you can share whatever you want about Naruto stuffs. I'll try to think about the games sleep.gif

Yokai, Sakura-chan! Enjoy your vacation wink.gif

I still haven't come up with the idea 1b38f9e2.gif. I need some suggestions from all of you sillyp1.gif

Any idea? 014.gif

I don't. Maybe Itachi does.

Gameee that we play? Umm...

Naruto Arena!

http://www.naruto-arena.com/

Try it. (I don't really know if you'll like it. But i like it. :P)