Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

That is just humiliating, what are you trying to do to the Akatsuki??

What about this? Another humiliation? 069.gif

akatsuki-chibi-naruto-6851254-1024-659.gif

I love Akatsuki! 4e5dd44a.gif

@Everyone

Akautsuki is way to funny

Yeah, each of them has unique personalities. Tobi is funny (when he's not in Madara form), Hidan's way too religious, Kakuzu loves money, and so on 074.gif

Naruto___Chibi_Akatsuki_by_kim57n.jpg

CUTEEEE! baa60776.gif

What about this? Another humiliation? 069.gif

akatsuki-chibi-naruto-6851254-1024-659.gif

I love Akatsuki! 4e5dd44a.gif

Yeah, each of them has unique personalities. Tobi is funny (when he's not in Madara form), Hidan's way too religious, Kakuzu loves money, and so on 074.gif

Naruto___Chibi_Akatsuki_by_kim57n.jpg

CUTEEEE! baa60776.gif

NOOO! We are supposed to be fearful, not cute.... Although I do like the second one....."chicks" following me? icon_e_biggrin.gif

So true! Akatsuki suppose to be feared not CUTE!

But they're just so cute, when not in their angry form

akatsuki-chibi.jpg

Most criminal in Naruto always have a sad past and when they show it in flashback, it make you feel so sad for them

Didn't Sasori die?

I challenge you to a duel, to the death! icon_twisted.gif Here are your weapons.=>

kingpillow.jpg

HUMILIATION! df13952b.gif Well, I accept your challenge! We'll fight until you die! And this is your weapon:

rubber-duck2.jpg

i wonder how could you kill me with that rubber duck!

70bff581.gif

But they're just so cute, when not in their angry form

Yeah, yeah. Especially Tobi (not in Madara's form) and Deidara. I like how they interacted each other baa60776.gif

Most criminal in Naruto always have a sad past and when they show it in flashback, it make you feel so sad for them

Didn't Sasori die?

Yes. Sasori died while fighting Naruto + Chiyou-Baasama + Sakura. After he died, Tobi joined Akatsuki, replaced Sasori's position (as we know that Tobi just pretended to be the new member, hiding his true form of Uchiha Madara) sad.gif

I'll post it anyways, how do I put something in a spoiler tag? It's hilarious.

You're last attachment is DISGUSTING! 91eea40f.gif

Ohohoho so you meant spoiler like this?

2170813c7ef9f0_full.jpg

HUMILIATION! df13952b.gif Well, I accept your challenge! We'll fight until you die! And this is your weapon:

rubber-duck2.jpg

i wonder how could you kill me with that rubber duck!

70bff581.gif

You're last attachment is DISGUSTING! 91eea40f.gif

Ohohoho so you meant spoiler like this?

2170813c7ef9f0_full.jpg

It's not disgusting, it's very clever. Hehehe, you'll be surprised as to what I can do with a rubber duck, hehehe. I bought Itachi's ring from an online store. It's nice!

Sorry for not being active, I'm really busy these days, I'll try my best... any mission for me?

BTW, what do you think of my new signature??? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sorry for not being active, I'm really busy these days, I'll try my best... any mission for me?

Pleas prepare for the chuunin exam!

I have discover something very interesting :wink: I always thought we were the only ninjas in this world but I was wrong :cry:

This is what I have discovered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVlGm-s7Lz8&feature=player_profilepage

Here he is again with a his girlfriend-ninja. But she...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY&feature=player_profilepage

• Upvote 1

The right side is kawaaai sillyp1.gif Who is the left one? But it's good, I like it! d5f02ecd.gif

I have discover something very interesting :wink: I always thought we were the only ninjas in this world but I was wrong :cry:

He looked like a thief instead of Ninja, kinda creepy afd371da.gif

Master Tna... Tna-sama... Tna-dono, what do you wish for me to call you th_095_.gif ? Master Tna, Tna-sama, Tna-dono, Tna-san, Tna-sensei, Tna-chan, Tna-senpai, or would you like Uchiha instead of Tna? I don't know why, but I just felt like calling you Tsuna...

About my GIF... about that guy, don't you know WHO he is??? As a ninja, it's a must to watch martial art's movies df13952b.gif... I'll give you a hint... that guys nickname ends with >>>Chan<<< th_103_.gif

Kick ass. Simply kick ass.

Master Tna... Tna-sama... Tna-dono, what do you wish for me to call you th_095_.gif ? Master Tna, Tna-sama, Tna-dono, Tna-san, Tna-sensei, Tna-chan, Tna-senpai, or would you like Uchiha instead of Tna? I don't know why, but I just felt like calling you Tsuna...

Tsuna??? d582d79f.gif How could I become Tsuna? 7f5341cc.gif

Call me Sasuke-kun, Yui-chan df13952b.gif *Forget me that I'm actually a girl 069.gif *

About my GIF... about that guy, don't you know WHO he is??? As a ninja, it's a must to watch martial art's movies df13952b.gif... I'll give you a hint... that guys nickname ends with >>>Chan<<< th_103_.gif

AAAAAH~ I knew, I knew! He must be

JACKIE CHAN th_114_.gif

Ohohoho I didn't see the spoiler from Sakura (Hatsu Anrika-chan) by the way th_099_.gif