Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Awe... i wanted to be Sakura.

Hmm, I had anticipated this would happen, so we must come up with a sort of contest to see who is more worth being Sakura. As in, maybe a test to see who knows more, or can act like her more, I don't know.

Ah, so once you use your chakra on a shadow to control it, it becomes solid and unaffected by light? Then it all becomes possible.

Yeah. I'll go clarify that.

Then make a jutsu where you send a huge cloud to block it up. Or blow it up.

blink.gif

Well, well, I go along with your opinion, Niisan, actually d5f02ecd.gifBut isn't it too sad to kill my own brother? 064.gif

No choice. I think I should kill you one day to get my eternal light of Mangekyou Sharingan 63d4808b.gif

Here is the thing, if you have the Mangekyou Sharingan, it is because you already killed me, so if I am alive, you don't have it then. Unless I am a re-animation.

Here is the thing, if you have the Mangekyou Sharingan, it is because you already killed me, so if I am alive, you don't have it then. Unless I am a re-animation.

I thought it was obtained by killing one you loved...oh, I get it.

Mine looks gay! And why is my Sharingan stage two? I mastered it at age 8

Sorry, I hardly found Itachi in Chibi Version 875328cc.gif. Here's for you:

Itachi_Chibi_by_Itachi_Kitsu.jpg

Ain't it better? 07baa27a.gif

Unfortunately Sakura had been portrayed by Aichan because she chose it first 875328cc.gif

Could you come up with another one? cd08785a.gif Or if you still want to become Sakura then we'll discuss it right away 5fc0f220.gif

Ah ~ I knew from the start that it'd be confusing. Sasuke gained his mangekyou afer killing Itachi. But in this case, I've gained it already yet you still alive 5c745924.gif

So, I couldn't have this jutsu? 189bbdde.gif

How about we just come into an assumption, I gain these eyes and you're alive. Let's say I got them somewhere by killing one of our relatives from Uhiha Clan OR you currently are the reincarnation of yourself cd08785a.gif

Well, well, if I can't have mangekyou sharingan, then my jutsu will be:

original-sharingan-1024.jpg

Original Sharingan with three tomoe

And...

NewPicture-18.jpg

KIRIN!

70bff581.gif

Fine, you have have the Mangekyou Sharingan, Kirin, and the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan from my eyes, and other moves you can think of that Sasuke has. I will be a re-animation. Or I was revived with the Dragon Balls, haha-No. No Dragon Balls in Naruto.

Sorry, I hardly found Itachi in Chibi Version 875328cc.gif. Here's for you:

Itachi_Chibi_by_Itachi_Kitsu.jpg

Ain't it better? 07baa27a.gif

It is important that you have the right image of me. You killed me, and if you make me look....like a fool, then you will looks less great. If it looks like you killed a great foe, you'll look more bad-ass. I do like it though, Chibi. Humph. Don't make me regret letting you kill me. My dear loving brother.

It is important that you have the right image of me. You killed me, and if you make me look....like a fool, then you will looks less great. If it looks like you killed a great foe, you'll look more bad-ass. I do like it though, Chibi. Humph. Don't make me regret letting you kill me. My dear loving brother.

I will make you regret for letting me kill you, Niisan 069.gif

Sasuke, how do you think I get the two lines that are close to my eyes? People online think I use a pencil. What do you think?

Come to think of it. When you were younger, you didn't have those lines

Young_Itachi_by_NCoNR3.jpg

The older you were, the lines are longer and more obvious.

naruto_itachi0025_t.jpg

Maybe you've been stressed out because of your works as a double agent, Niisan. You also inherited it from Otoosan. And that's the only way to distinguish me and you th_091_-3.gif

(But still, I'm cooler than you! 70bff581.gif )

I will tabulate each character, give appropriate abilities, strengths, and weaknesses and post those in a format unlike RPG.

Okay. That would be better d5f02ecd.gif Thanks Shikamaru th_102_.gif

I'm BACK! it been so long!

So hokage, what is my job? i had send out a message about this club!

Thank you!

As for your new job, there is no work for anyone for the time being. But soon I will make the chuunin exam and everyone will be busy.

My first post was wrong...

Tnx..even though i am just a beginner..^^th_49b643241f875.gif

Your welcome :rolleyes:

I have found you a teacher and that teacher is me :wink:

Okay, I will think of a way to solve this problem

_Posted Yesterday, 01:57 AM

If you want,too..I know ''Ino'' is not taken...I will gave Sakura-chan to you :) ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Gin-san:Ne,Yamanaka Ino-san is not taken,right??

Come to think of it. When you were younger, you didn't have those lines

Young_Itachi_by_NCoNR3.jpg

The older you were, the lines are longer and more obvious.

naruto_itachi0025_t.jpg

Maybe you've been stressed out because of your works as a double agent, Niisan. You also inherited it from Otoosan. And that's the only way to distinguish me and you th_091_-3.gif

(But still, I'm cooler than you! 70bff581.gif )

Itachi__s_Little_Secret_by_Gevurah.jpg

This is what I am talking about, I had thought about that, about what you said. Thank you for clarifying it to everyone. Then I will kill you if you make me regret it. The dead will kill you. You can't kill the already dead. You won't be re-animated. The Akatsuki re-animated ME. You'll stay dead.

• Upvote 1

I will tabulate each character, give appropriate abilities, strengths, and weaknesses and post those in a format unlike RPG.

BTW, I did Liger Bomb on my bed and the bed frame gave in! Oops.

Great, here is my ..... card? I found it online. What is a Liger Bomb?

Itachi_Uchiha_Ninja_Info_Card_by_dangerZone17.png

If you want,too..I know ''Ino'' is not taken...I will gave Sakura-chan to you :) ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Gin-san:Ne,Yamanaka Ino-san is not taken,right??

That's very kind of you. Ino is not taken, but still a solution to this problem must be found. I guess you two can fight over Sasuke, but are you sure you want to do that?

That's very kind of you. Ino is not taken, but still a solution to this problem must be found. I guess you two can fight over Sasuke, but are you sure you want to do that?

ahehehe...but i don't think i'll get over with...If we fightcry.gif....

Sexy_no_jutsu_by_Temari_Shikamaru.jpg[/img]

For shiitake mushrooms and giggles.

efb50fe2.gif+Nandesutte!!!!Savior-san!!!!!!81b772583e9dae47ce961360825ae009.gifj_091.gifj_091.gifj_091.gif

ahehehe...but i don't think i'll get over with...If we fightcry.gif....

efb50fe2.gif+Nandesutte!!!!Savior-san!!!!!!81b772583e9dae47ce961360825ae009.gifj_091.gifj_091.gifj_091.gif

Haha, you don't want to fight over Sasuke? You two settle it. Make a deal, while I try to think of something. Maybe you two can play against each other in chess online

Then I will kill you if you make me regret it. The dead will kill you. You can't kill the already dead. You won't be re-animated. The Akatsuki re-animated ME. You'll stay dead.

Don't be so mean, Oniisan! 064.gif

Ohohoho you thought I couldn't kill the dead? I'll use paper spells then put it on your forehead! th_109_.gif

(For everyone else, don't mind us, it's really really beyond the storyline 875328cc.gif )

Sexy_no_jutsu_by_Temari_Shikamaru.jpg

What the heck IS IT, NIISAN?!! df13952b.gif

Actually I adore you, Dear Brother, but your perverted jutsu is DISGUSTING !! 8c460310.gif

About the Sakura thing, i don't mind being Temari, heck i like her

Well, well. Aichan already changed her character, she becomes Ino now. So you would become Temari or Sakura eventually? cd08785a.gif

Talk to her, have a duel. 05-06-08-duel.jpg Here are your tools.

Itachi, you're DEVIL PROVOCATEUR !! punchp2.gif

@ Yondaime Hokage: What's your possessed jutsu by the way? 014.gif

Well, well. Aichan already changed her character, she becomes Ino now. So you would become Temari or Sakura eventually? cd08785a.gif

although,i can act as ''Ino'' more than Sakura,i often watch ''Ino'' on Episodes...so i know how she act..adore.gif