Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Okay. Why not? But maybe you're too pro and can't beat you. :P

It's okay. Give me your PSN Username. Or add me. My username is in my profile. Under "About Me"

Oh My God!!!

I have internet!!!!

I have an idea for a game.......

So...all we have to do is one person will think of a things/ people from Naruto, then the players will asked 20 questions, after that we'll guess what it is....you know who's win.

I have something on mind.....

PS-if you don't wanna play, just kindly say no and start a new one:)

PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance.

Yes, yesterday and now today as well. Damnit. It usually doesn't take this long. They better be giving it a damn makeover or something. I need to play Bad Company 2 or i'm going to play it in real like starting with shooting my ghetto neighbors.

Oh My God!!!

I have internet!!!!

So...all we have to do is one person will think of a things/ people from Naruto, then the players will asked 20 questions, after that we'll guess what it is....you know who's win.

You mean like a test? We each get the 20 questions, the one who answers the most correctly wins? Or One person comes up with 20 questions, and we try to answer as a group to influence collaboration and team work between each other as in the future there will be squads as more members join? Is that it? If so, if we all answer the 20 questions the one who made the questions loses, then another person makes 20, etc. with the objective to make people not know the answer? If not, explain.

Oh My God!!!

I have internet!!!!

I'll translate (to what I think he said).

Rules

1) The leader of the game thinks of a character in Naruto.

2) People can ask a total of 20 questions.

3) From those answers, you should make up a picture in your mind (of that character).

4) When you have enough info and know the character - you say his name.

5) The one, who answered correct first, can think of a character now.

I would have a few suggestions:

1) The questions should Yes/No (e.g. Is the character from Konoha? No).

2) Questions should not be limited to 20, but 1 person must wait 2 turns until he can ask again (e.g. P1 asks, P2 asks, P3 asks, P1 can ask again now).

3) You can guess (what character it is) anytime, but if you guess wrong, then you can't ask (or guess) for 10 turns.

Does anybody here have a X360? It seems that DC fans only own PS3s...

Rules

1) The leader of the game thinks of a character in Naruto.

2) People can ask a total of 20 questions.

3) From those answers, you should make up a picture in your mind (of that character).

4) When you have enough info and know the character - you say his name.

5) The one, who answered correct first, can think of a character now.

I would have a few suggestions:

1) The questions should Yes/No (e.g. Is the character from Konoha? No).

2) Questions should not be limited to 20, but 1 person must wait 2 turns until he can ask again (e.g. P1 asks, P2 asks, P3 asks, P1 can ask again now).

3) You can guess (what character it is) anytime, but if you guess wrong, then you can't ask (or guess) for 10 turns.

Are these how you meant, Hatsu-chan? By the way, Aniki-kun, Hatsu-chan is a she xD

Hmm interesting. Or shall we play such Naruto Mafia? But I don't understand how to do so tongue.gif. But, but, Hatsu-chan and Aniki-kun's idea are pretty good! Let's give it a try!

@Savoir: I think GeoHot hack the Sony. (PlayStation Network)

Anyways, you don't play COD?

No, Call of Black Booty sucks. I used to play it a lot. A lot. But I got tired of campers, noohs, little kids who talk shit. Lag. Cheaters. Call of Duty has gay as guns. Bad Company is better.

No, Call of Black Booty sucks. I used to play it a lot. A lot. But I got tired of campers, noohs, little kids who talk shit. Lag. Cheaters. Call of Duty has gay as guns. Bad Company is better.

Oh wow. Bunch of Campers. Why don't you play COD 4?

Do you like to play Zombies? :P

Oh wait, why are we talking COD or BattleField right here? It should be Naruto.

Sorry about that.

We should go back to the old topic! xP

@ Edogawa-kun: Please don't double post in a short span time. You are allowed to edit your previous post anyways wink.gif

Well. Can we try to start off the game? Just like Aniki-kun and Hatsu-chan said, player 1 thinks about one character and she/he'll give one clue. Other players will ask the question related to it. The maximum question is ten, so if the tenth person haven't figured it out yet, the player 1 wins! One reputation will be added. But those who can figure out before the tenth question, will get the point as well.

Example:

P1 : (She/he thinks of Naruto) This character has a big influence in Naruto.

P2 : Is he/she from Konoha?

P1 : Yes.

P3 : What's her/his mainstay jutsu?

P1 : Kagebunshin no Jutsu.

P4 : I know! That must be Naruto!

Then P4 will get one reputation.

In order to make this game more interesting, please don't use any search engine to look for the answer smile.gif

How about that? Or any better suggestion? Or if games don't look interesting, maybe we can just discuss about anything related to Naruto, such the latest anime, latest manga chapter, or anything tongue.gif

@ Edogawa-kun: Please don't double post in a short span time. You are allowed to edit your previous post anyways wink.gif

Well. Can we try to start off the game? Just like Aniki-kun and Hatsu-chan said, player 1 thinks about one character and she/he'll give one clue. Other players will ask the question related to it. The maximum question is ten, so if the tenth person haven't figured it out yet, the player 1 wins! One reputation will be added. But those who can figure out before the tenth question, will get the point as well.

Example:

P1 : (She/he thinks of Naruto) This character has a big influence in Naruto.

P2 : Is he/she from Konoha?

P1 : Yes.

P3 : What's her/his mainstay jutsu?

P1 : Kagebunshin no Jutsu.

P4 : I know! That must be Naruto!

Then P4 will get one reputation.

In order to make this game more interesting, please don't use any search engine to look for the answer smile.gif

How about that? Or any better suggestion? Or if games don't look interesting, maybe we can just discuss about anything related to Naruto, such the latest anime, latest manga chapter, or anything tongue.gif

Oh okay. ;P

This game looks fun! Then we should start as soon as possible!

I hope i could answer some of it. :P

lots of text

No, no, no. You messed it up, woman :D

I'll post the final rules.

Main rules:

1. Player1 (P1) thinks about a character in Naruto.

2) Other players ask questions, which would help them to find out what character it is.

3) The limit of questions is 10. <- We'll see if that's enough (or too much) after the first few rounds.

4) If, after the 10th question, nobody figures out the character - P1 wins.

5) If somebody answers correctly - that player wins.

Additional rules:

1) The prize (for the correct answer) is - 1 reputation.

2) The questions can only be answered Yes/No.

3) Players cannot ask twice in a row.

4) If a player decides to guess and guesses incorrectly - he cannot ask questions (or guess) until 5 questions are asked by other players.

Main rules:

1. Player1 (P1) thinks about a character in Naruto.

2) Other players ask questions, which would help them to find out what character it is.

3) The limit of questions is 10. <- We'll see if that's enough (or too much) after the first few rounds.

4) If, after the 10th question, nobody figures out the character - P1 wins.

5) If somebody answers correctly - that player wins.

Additional rules:

1) The prize (for the correct answer) is - 1 reputation.

2) The questions can only be answered Yes/No.

3) Players cannot ask twice in a row.

4) If a player decides to guess and guesses incorrectly - he cannot ask questions (or guess) until 5 questions are asked by other players.

Owh, okay. The question can only be answered with Yes/No, huh? Should the P1 give a clue in the beginning?

Owh, okay. The question can only be answered with Yes/No, huh? Should the P1 give a clue in the beginning?

I don't know.. I have 2 suggestions:

1) The question limit is bigger, but there's no clue.

2) The question limit is smaller, but there's a clue.

Pick the one you like :)

(Yay, I made the 2 sentences exactly the same size :D)

I start. :P

An Uchiha. Like 18-19. He's already dead. A long time.

I'd say Itachi Uchiha, but he hasn't been dead for a long time. Was he in Kakashi's Squad?

I start. :P

An Uchiha. Like 18-19. He's already dead. A long time.

My answer is Izuna Uchiha (Madara's younger brother). Because you said he was dead long ago while Itachi Uchiha was older than that, about 21-22.

Was he Madara Uchiha's sibling?

Oops. I forgot the rules. I couldn't ask twice in a row.

(Actually I've just posted my answer but then I deleted it sad.gif)

Edited by Tna Uchiha