Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Hi ^^!!!

Who is your favorite character???

Mostly Sasuke. (<---- Fangirl Right here.) But I also really like Deidara, Kiba, Naruto, Sai and Shikamaru too!

What about you??

Ugggh Sasugay

My favourites are Itachi, Third Mizukage ,Fouth mizukage, 1st Hokage, 3e Hokage , Jiraiya, Second Raikage and Kakashi and some more ....

I am so behind... I don't remember a lot from the Original series, and I stopped watching Shippuden at Ep 30 or something.....

Fav characters:

Kakashi : ooohh.... I like his Jutsu. they are awesome, and I like the ninja dogs.(they look like Naruto characters?)

Rock Lee : Rock rocks at 8th gate

Hinata <3 : Shy girl. lovely though.

I usually like tough girls but since this anime/manga is ninjas... most of them are tough.

So I guess I like girls who are different/odd/unusual/special/or... yeah, you get what I mean,,,

I am so behind... I don't remember a lot from the Original series, and I stopped watching Shippuden at Ep 30 or something.....

Fav characters:

Kakashi : ooohh.... I like his Jutsu. they are awesome, and I like the ninja dogs.(they look like Naruto characters?)

I usually like tough girls but since this anime/manga is ninjas... most of them are tough.

So I guess I like girls who are different/odd/unusual/special/or... yeah, you get what I mean,,,

Yeah, I like Hinata too ^^ Because she tried her best at the match with Neji. I like the type "never give up" ^^

Yay!! I'm a member!!

So....... hi?

Hi :grin:.

What part did you reach on Naruto the Anime?

Fav characters:

I stopped watching the Anime for sometime now, I am just reading the Manga :wink: .

I stopped watching the Anime for sometime now, I am just reading the Manga :wink: .

You should also watch the Anime. He can control the Kyuubi chakra now. :D

Sasuke is getting f*** annoying again *sigh*

Naruto + Kuruma = Overpowered mode

Sasuke + Ita's eyes = You using your power to destroy the village your brother wanted to protect ??? WTF