Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Welcome to the club :grin:

Yay! Detective Gin is back? Awesome! :D

Oh oh! Can I join? Please!! :D

Yeee! I pretty sure that Detective Gin will welcome you! :)

Let's try to keep this topic alive! :)

Btw, who's your favourite character in Naruto? :)

I'm proud to proclaim that I am pro-Sasuke.

Next would be Shika/Neji/Deidara/Sasori. Yes, they all tie for second.

Awesome! Shika and Neji are one of my favourites too. :)

Yeee! I pretty sure that Detective Gin will welcome you! :)

Let's try to keep this topic alive! :)

Btw, who's your favourite character in Naruto? :)

My favourite character would be Sasuke :P then Naruto/Shikamaru/Neji/Kakashi yes, they are all second :D

I think that Naruto(as a manga) has become pretty boring. I liked more the adventures before timejump and the fights between Konoha and Akatsuki in the beginning of the shippuuden... The war is so boring but I have to say... I'm curious to know who is behind that mask.

My favourite character would be Sasuke :P then Naruto/Shikamaru/Neji/Kakashi yes, they are all second :D

Awesome! A lot of Members here in DCW likes Sasuke. \o/

I think that Naruto(as a manga) has become pretty boring. I liked more the adventures before timejump and the fights between Konoha and Akatsuki in the beginning of the shippuuden... The war is so boring but I have to say... I'm curious to know who is behind that mask.

Me too. I'm really curious to know who is behind that mask. But Madara is really strong. Have you read the new chapter? I find Naruto(As a manga) more interesting than before. Don't ya like his new power? o.O

Me too. I'm really curious to know who is behind that mask. But Madara is really strong. Have you read the new chapter? I find Naruto(As a manga) more interesting than before. Don't ya like his new power? o.O

Well, it's hard to say. And it's annoying when characters are too strong. It causes boring and long fights and... Gaah! Madara with Rinnegan is pretty too much. The plot has become too complicated. *shakes her head*

i hate sasuke

but seriously is madara a sayan??? with that move how will they counter it ???

the masked dude i guess its danzo

Danzo? It's impossible. Sasuke killed him. XD

Well, it's hard to say. And it's annoying when characters are too strong. It causes boring and long fights and... Gaah! Madara with Rinnegan is pretty too much. The plot has become too complicated. *shakes her head*

Madara is too overpowered. I really like when characters are becoming strong. If Naruto isn't strong enough, he may not stand a chance to beat Madara. So I think that it's a good idea that Naruto has gained good powers.

LMAO at this photo. My link I wanna be a member. :grin:

True. :lol:

Detectivve Gin will decide for you if he's going to let you join and I'm pretty sure he will. Welcome welcome! :)

Danzo? It's impossible. Sasuke killed him. XD

Madara is too overpowered. I really like when characters are becoming strong. If Naruto isn't strong enough, he may not stand a chance to beat Madara. So I think that it's a good idea that Naruto has gained good powers.

Detectivve Gin will decide for you if he's going to let you join and I'm pretty sure he will. Welcome welcome! :)

waht if it wasn't him but a zetsu clone like kisage cause i think the fight was pathetic

Kay. :mrgreen:

~I wanna know who is in the sixth coffin that Kabutomaru(Kabuto/Orochimaru) showed to Madara. And also the last chapter was really awesome.