Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

OMG! You guys are too fassttt! T_T

Catch us up then! xD

Geez.. I'm not being active here sorry.. and guys your so fast *eyes of amazement* gotta catch up!

You should come here more often, Rum-chan. This club recently lost some of its precious members sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Okay, I'm finally back!

The person I'm thinking has fallen in love with Sasuke(I can't understand why...) and has an interesting ability.

Yes, she is...

Ohoho... one rep for me, Tsukiko! xD

Post a new one! :mrgreen:

Should we continue the game or just share about Naruto things? Like talking about the newest manga chapter, reviewing the anime, etc.

The one who win this one! I got alot of catching up to do! Is the 'hokage' back?

Not yet. Could you please PM him? I did it once, but I didn't get any reply. it seemed he won't come back D: D: D:

Click the 'plus green' button on the lower right of the post, it's still written zero if you haven't clicked it yet tongue.gif

Done! Thanks!

OK i will just randomely talk about the War !

for the ones who aren't up to date spoiler caps xD

Kabuto is becoming stupid he's like doing the fusion with orichimaru.

Yeah Madara is being beast !!!!

Naruto finally escaped and the ninetails is being sneaky trying to stop naruto why ?

OK i will just randomely talk about the War !

for the ones who aren't up to date spoiler caps xD

Naruto finally escaped and the ninetails is being sneaky trying to stop naruto why ?

Because Kyuubi doesn't want Naruto to die. If Naruto die, he'll die too.

@ Tsukiko: Thanks, Tsukiko! xD

Umm... One thing I'm curious of, when do you think Sasuke will show off himself to fight against Naruto?

Will Naruto face Madara first before Sasuke?

@ Tsukiko: Thanks, Tsukiko! xD

Umm... One thing I'm curious of, when do you think Sasuke will show off himself to fight against Naruto?

Will Naruto face Madara first before Sasuke?

He'll face Madara first with Killer Bee.

Or maybe when he's losing, Madara will called Sasuke.

I think Sasuke will try to steal madara's power when he is fighting Naruto Yang-chakra mode xD

more speculations in the SPOILER :roll:

and then madara weakened, then sasuke gets like a special power from his evolved sharingan !

and at last sasuke use the rinnegan as a necklace !

Then Naruto come and awakened a power that gives him a ying-yang complete control of all biju's

By using that new power Naruto's being upgraded to Sage of six path and then fighting sasuke sage of six path mode. :twisted:

and then sasuke lose naruto seals his power in the rinnegan necklace and keep it with him.

Sasuke being watched and treated by the medical ninja squad.

Naruto being next hokage canidate after kakashi who is the 6th hokage because tsunade died in war :ugeek:

that's what i think will happen

I think Sasuke will try to steal madara's power when he is fighting Naruto Yang-chakra mode xD

and then madara weakened, then sasuke gets like a special power from his evolved sharingan !

Then Naruto come and awakened a power that gives him a ying-yang complete control of all biju's

By using that new power Naruto's being upgraded to Sage of six path and then fighting sasuke sage of six path mode. :twisted:

and then sasuke lose naruto seals his power in the rinnegan necklace and keep it with him.

Naruto being next hokage canidate after kakashi who is the 6th hokage because tsunade died in war :ugeek:

that's what i think will happen

The new chapter is out!

I wouldn't want to see that Tsunade will die. O.o

Yes, yes, because he didn't want Naruto die. Did you remember when Sasuke tried to kill Naruto? Kyuubi said, "Don't kill him, you'll regret it."

He'll face Madara first with Killer Bee.

Or maybe when he's losing, Madara will called Sasuke.

It's likely. Maybe like this,

All joint armies try to stop Madara, but to no avail. Tsunade and another high class ninja enter the battle. When Madara gets exhausted, Sasuke appears and fights Naruto. They both badly hurt in the end and almost die. Sakura looks after those two. Sasuke turns good and Naruto becomes Hokage. Happy ending!

Sorry I don't like any pairing in Naruto, especially Sasuke+Sakura. NOOOO~

that's what i think will happen.

Woah, good theory! So did you think Naruto and Sasuke will both alive and they'll best-friended again in the end? (This is what I'm wishing for... I don't want either Sasuke or Naruto die sad.gif)

Yeah, maybe Tsunade will die when facing Madara. I don't want that happens, but it's likely sad.gif

I've just finished reading the latest chapter. Kyuubi finally gave up on stopping Naruto entering the war. But one problem appear, what's wrong with Neji all of sudden? Was he being influenced? Or that's just another trap? And what will Itachi and Nagato do after awaken by Edo Tensei jutsu? Oh, oh, the story goes really amazing! Maybe after the war finishes, Naruto will end as well.