Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

After reading Chapter 823, I think that Okiya is Akai. WHERE CAN I POST MY DEDUCTION WITHOUT SPOILERS!?

Your friendly neighborhood mod says: in the manga case thread, or this thread now that 823 has been released in English.

^^ Thanks, Friendly Neighborhood Mod! 4412144b.gif

Okay. The reason WHY I believe that he is Akai Shuuichi is that he smiled when the sleeping Sera said "Shuu-nii..."

Who else would smile if they heard that? It would be no other than the "loving"(hehehe) older brother of Sera, Akai Shuuichi.

So, what do you think?

P.S.

I'm sorry if I made a fuss about the "no identity speculation thread" for me to post this.

Hey, better safe than sorry. 'Kay?

After reading Chapter 823, I think that Okiya is Akai. WHERE CAN I POST MY DEDUCTION WITHOUT SPOILERS!?

Your friendly neighborhood mod says: in the manga case thread, or this thread now that 823 has been released in English.

^^ Thanks, Friendly Neighborhood Mod! 4412144b.gif

Okay. The reason WHY I believe that he is Akai Shuuichi is that he smiled when the sleeping Sera said "Shuu-nii..."

Who else would smile if they heard that? It would be no other than the "loving"(hehehe) older brother of Sera, Akai Shuuichi.

So, what do you think?

P.S.

I'm sorry if I made a fuss about the "no identity speculation thread" for me to post this.

Hey, better safe than sorry. 'Kay?

It's understand person if know Akai is alive,Akai,friend Akai know he's alive or Akemi.

It's percent.

Akai 50

understand 23

friend Akai 22

Akemi 5

It's possible not to be Akai.

I noticed that, too. It seems that reactions are how Aoyama portrays people a lot of the time. Like when Vermouth was called 'Sharon' and we knew it was Shinichi's mother talking. Whoever Subaru is, he was traveling with Shinichi's mom and has Conan's trust. I believe he is Akai, but he could also be Shinichi's father, or another side character who dropped from the scene.

I noticed that, too. It seems that reactions are how Aoyama portrays people a lot of the time. Like when Vermouth was called 'Sharon' and we knew it was Shinichi's mother talking. Whoever Subaru is, he was traveling with Shinichi's mom and has Conan's trust. I believe he is Akai, but he could also be Shinichi's father, or another side character who dropped from the scene.

Me too!

i believe okiya subaru is shuichi akai because

1. akai had a promise to his gf (ai's sis) and that promise might be "please protect my sis"

2. conan lets ai to be close to him

and

ran had a feeling he saw subaru somewhere before that time it was on US

:lol:

he is shuu... hehe

The mods say don't double post. Edit your previous post instead please.

Yes. It is true. But...

Ummm....I don't think Subaru is Yusaku. I mean, would YOU be amazed if Yusaku is Subaru? No, right? I also consider that Subaru may be a minor character, maybe Dr. Araide, or something. But it is most likely that Akai Shuuichi is Subaru.

And....Why did Yukiko say that "Maybe we have a special someone in our side...."

Did she mean Subaru?

Yes. It is true. But...

Ummm....I don't think Subaru is Yusaku. I mean, would YOU be amazed if Yusaku is Subaru? No, right? I also consider that Subaru may be a minor character, maybe Dr. Araide, or something. But it is most likely that Akai Shuuichi is Subaru.

And....Why did Yukiko say that "Maybe we have a special someone in our side...."

Did she mean Subaru?

I think mean secret weapons is Okiya.

I think mean secret weapons is Okiya.

It's Kid. I think. Now.

Anyway., I think it's pretty clear for me, and I think for you too, that Okiya Subaru is Akai Shuuichi. CHAPTER 824. LAST PANEL. AND THE REMARK ON THE SIDE. AND LOOK AT THE EYES. IT'S AKAI'S. AND THE FACT THAT AKAI APPEARED ON THE TRAIN, IT'S H I M.

Okiya Subaru HAS TO BE Akai Shuichi! And I just can't wait to see Sera and Amuro's expression when they know of it!! Just like Rye said, the latest file says it all, Okiya's eyes are definitely like Akai's. CASE CLOSED :P

Okiya Subaru HAS TO BE Akai Shuichi! And I just can't wait to see Sera and Amuro's expression when they know of it!! Just like Rye said, the latest file says it all, Okiya's eyes are definitely like Akai's. CASE CLOSED :P

I agree!

He must, or why would he let Subaru stay in his house?

Oh.....

So Subaru told Conan that he was Akai?

Oh.....

So Subaru told Conan that he was Akai?

Conan knew that Akai would be going undercover after faking his death, because I assume they worked together on the fake death plan because of the Conan's two cellphone fingerprint trick. (He would also know if Yukiko gave Akai the supplies to make an Okiya disguise) My theory was that Akai and Conan decided before Raiha Pass that Akai would say something to Conan when they met, so Conan would know it's him. I noticed that as soon as Okiya quoted Sherlock Holmes to Conan in his introductory case, Conan's attitude towards him changed immediately. Before, when Haibara got the sense, Conan asked her what was wrong a couple times, meaning he didn't seem to know Akai was around to give her that feeling. He wouldn't want to press the issue, draw attention to it, and make her more nervous if he knew it was only Akai. When Okiya first began speaking, Conan had given him a dark look because he mentioned liking the color black. Perhaps that tipped Conan off because then Conan quoted a line from Holmes right afterwards. When Okiya stepped in with the reply, Conan seemed pretty happy. (All this takes place in chapters 622 and 623 in Volume 60 if you want to check for yourself.)
  • Upvote 1

I think now Akai is secretively happy that he can look after Haibara, but anxious for Shinichi after knowing truth. Bourbon's arc has to come to end; and Akai has next worry over Conan as he was on his own, likely Yukkiko will take matter into her hands.

It seems the story is back on track, because Yukkiko agree to take Shinichi to America if he's in danger, but now in her eyes it wasn't simple any more; if she leave with Shinichi she will feel irresponsible like she abandon Mouri's family in danger, and Shinichi won't forgive her if anything happen. When I read recent manga it's back to square one where he can manage to fulfil his goal and file 825 prove his vulnerability and it show he may not be the target. What I mean is Bourbon don't have to be direct when he's child, likely want to be unpredictable. He protect Ran well when he manage get car screw in impact; he's going above estimation.

I guess right now he's pretty confident he can get no one injured when he has lead. After kidnapping, I believe he believe he's capable not to let anyone injure as he may leave Mouri's family alone if he must to pursue FBI. By the way, do anyone notice he do things go above board? Hold Ran beside from impact, help Conan seek medical attention... he's so upright man I now really doubt is he B.O. member or not I'm betting he's not telling something by acting out as Samaritan.

As for Akai, I think he will suggest to Yukkiko relaying message to Booker, it's most likely he do.

Conan knew that Akai would be going undercover after faking his death, because I assume they worked together on the fake death plan because of the Conan's two cellphone fingerprint trick. (He would also know if Yukiko gave Akai the supplies to make an Okiya disguise) My theory was that Akai and Conan decided before Raiha Pass that Akai would say something to Conan when they met, so Conan would know it's him. I noticed that as soon as Okiya quoted Sherlock Holmes to Conan in his introductory case, Conan's attitude towards him changed immediately. Before, when Haibara got the sense, Conan asked her what was wrong a couple times, meaning he didn't seem to know Akai was around to give her that feeling. He wouldn't want to press the issue, draw attention to it, and make her more nervous if he knew it was only Akai. When Okiya first began speaking, Conan had given him a dark look because he mentioned liking the color black. Perhaps that tipped Conan off because then Conan quoted a line from Holmes right afterwards. When Okiya stepped in with the reply, Conan seemed pretty happy. (All this takes place in chapters 622 and 623 in Volume 60 if you want to check for yourself.)

Nice teamwork.

I have a story in my head after I return from toilet. Let's say Amuro one year ago when he was in academy thinking where is Akai as they are acquainted. Akai doesn't like him because Amuro's action wasn't his style and has resolution to leave him alone as they know each other before academy. On that day Amuro was missing he was incredulous found out Akai is part of FBI and had not in touch with him, starting to hate him to core because he know he's not going to say anything about it. Hence they were out of contact. When Amuro appear as part of Organization Akai is in anger because he hate him every time Amuro put himself in danger. Being unpredictable, being describe by Date, Amuro join in B.O. for finding Akai during solo work, cause laughable fiasco with Gin over his profession, Gin don't believe him because his hatred could not be explain as basically about trivia matters. Is Amuro's word 'kill' is to kill, or with words or prank.

Yeah, I have vivid imagination. XD Amuro's character is fun to explore if writing fan fiction.

Actually, if hatred can't be explain, it usually about trivia matters because if first party make stated decision and it weighs more than trivia. I can imagine this between Bourbon and Gin as their world are different, I strongly suspect Bourbon kill could it be trivia matters as it may not be mean to kill Akai.

Concerning Subaru and other mysteries surrounding Bourbon's arc, it would be long to write it all over again (and english is not my native language) but I've exposed my theory about Subaru being in fact two different people in the topic of the current case of the manga if some of you are interested to read it (but be warned that it's also full of spoilers).

Of course, it's only theory so far so, if you want to object or if you have some remarks to make, don't hesitate. I am very interested about it. I'm really trying my best to connect everything I know about the plot and to support my theory with legitimate plot elements but there is always something I haven't thought of yet, so your remarks could be a great help to improve it.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/5032-spoiler-discussion-file-894-xxx-scarlet-series/page-2

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/5032-spoiler-discussion-file-894-xxx-scarlet-series/page-3

Guys its confirmed that akai is okiya, why? Because watch the movie 18 trailer at the end "the secret will be revealed" and its showing okiya that means they will reveal akai for being okiya the whole time in the movie iam still not sure this just my thoery :)

We know now that Okiya is Akai Shuuichi in disguise, but I find myself wondering if a real Okiya Subaru exists, and that Akai Shuuichi just "borrowed" his identity for a while, or if Okiya Subaru really is just a fake person made up by Shuuichi and Conan for their plan to fake Shuuichi's death.

Following this trail of thought, could the real Okiya Subaru actually be the middle brother? Just a thought :P

Highly unlikely that a real Subaru exists. The risk of copying another real person is simply too high, especially if they were not telling the real Subaru. And if they told him, they would've to go through the hassle of explaining everything to him, which is simply risky (again) and unnecessary.

There's the possibility that Okiya Subaru (presumably the real one, assuming such a person exists) is the Akai family middle brother. He is of the right age. However, it's unlikely that Shuuichi would drag his other family members into his business, since it would be too dangerous, especially with more people knowing.

It's incredibly farfetched, but I'm also open to the possibility that MG is actually a shrunken Okiya Subaru (a real person, probably not the middle brother) who is disguised as a girl XD