Detective Conan World
Crimson Tide

Greetings!

Hello, fellow members!

As you can tell, I've recently just joined up this forum because you all look like a bunch of nice group and I would like to get to know some of you folks.

A little info about myself: I'm just a normal Asian dude hahaha. I sometimes watch anime and read manga but I'm more interested in reading light novels and playing visual novels though. I also love watching sports and basketball is what I like the most. Chess too. If you'd want to play a match I'm available. :P

How'd I stumble upon this site: Invited by a certain someone. ;) HAHAHAHA

Anime I'm Currently Watching: Grisaia no Kajitsu. ♥ I rarely watch anime so...

Favorite Anime: Code Geass R1&R2, Steins;Gate, Golden Time, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru and of course Detective Conan. :)

Please be kind to me!

Hello, fellow members!

As you can tell, I've recently just joined up this forum because you all look like a bunch of nice group and I would like to get to know some of you folks.A little info about myself: I'm just a normal Asian dude hahaha. I sometimes watch anime and read manga but I'm more interested in reading light novels and playing visual novels though. I also love watching sports and basketball is what I like the most. Chess too. If you'd want to play a match I'm available. :PHow'd I stumble upon this site: Invited by a certain someone. ;) HAHAHAHAAnime I'm Currently Watching: Grisaia no Kajitsu. ♥ I rarely watch anime so...Favorite Anime: Code Geass R1&R2, Steins;Gate, Golden Time, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru and of course Detective Conan. :)

Please be kind to me!

Want to battle me? :P

Meh.... :P

Hi there ^^! I'm the powerful Lady of Emoticon Land (and I notice you used some of them ^^)

Welcome to DCW :D Hope you will enjoy your time here ^^ Everyone is friendly so feel free to join conversations ^^

Oh, I like Code Geass too :>

Hello! I am your great Astra-sama! ( I am your kababayan too. :3 ) Welcome back to DCW! Hope you will have tons and tons of fun here. Stay active. :3 Now, as conclusion. Behold.. *fireworks writing "Welcome to DCW"*

P.S.

MK is a tomato. :3

Hello! I am your great Astra-sama! ( I am your kababayan too. :3 ) Welcome back to DCW! Hope you will have tons and tons of fun here. Stay active. :3 Now, as conclusion. Behold.. *fireworks writing "Welcome to DCW"*

P.S.

MK is a tomato. :3

the fruit that almost got me in trouble :V

Welcome! A little about myself: I suck at chess since I play by gut feelings. I like sports too, though basketball is my least favorite ^^". And Code Geass is my current anime obsession, so... Hehe *fangirls in the background*

Who is that "certain someone", I wonder... :P

By the way, the two spammers above are called Potato and Tomato. They're, um, friendly. :D

Welcome! A little about myself: I suck at chess since I play by gut feelings. I like sports too, though basketball is my least favorite ^^". And Code Geass is my current anime obsession, so... Hehe *fangirls in the background*

Who is that "certain someone", I wonder... :P

By the way, the two spammers above are called Potato and Tomato. They're, um, friendly. :D

Meh... that someone is me.

Another young padawan come to join the dark side of the Force? Excellent.

Yes, sith :V

Favorite Anime: Code Geass R1&R2, Steins;Gate, Golden Time, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru and of course Detective Conan. :)

^Has a Mirai Nikki profile pic, but that anime is not one of your favorites.  Wat.

Naw, I watched Mirai Nikki but wouldn't consider it one of my favorites either.

Anyway, welcome to DCW!

^Has a Mirai Nikki profile pic, but that anime is not one of your favorites.  Wat.

Naw, I watched Mirai Nikki but wouldn't consider it one of my favorites either.

Anyway, welcome to DCW!

Mirai Nikki was good up until the point where everyone turned into Super Saiyans. I've never seen an anime go downhill so quickly. 

It had so much potential, argh. I hate to see good plot getting tossed in the trash like that.

ohmygosh hooray!

Another Steins;Gate fan!

I've always wanted to watch Code Geass since I've heard such good things about it from people, but I don't think I'll ever get around to it.

Interesting choice in avatar. My favorite character from the show probably has to be Reisuke Honjou.

Enjoy your time at DCW!

I've always wanted to watch Code Geass since I've heard such good things about it from people, but I don't think I'll ever get around to it.

Why? *insert teary-eyed face here*

Thank you for the welcome y'all!

@Akazora - I just found Twelfth to be an enjoyable character even though his appearance was short-lived, haha. I enjoyed Mirai Nikki a bit but after a while it became a trainwreck.

@astraculpa - No. Never will I call you astra-sama. D: Anyways, hello there kababayan. :)

@Kenzi - Cool, another Steins;Gate fan! I'd recommend Code Geass but part of why I listed it as my favorite is because it's the first anime I watched knowing it's an anime. Kinda biased here.

@MK - Sure. :) Although, I really don't play Pokemon that much. :P

@PL1101 - Hopefully I will lol. It's just that most of the time I'm using it in such a cheesy way I'd rather not use it.

@Akazora - I just found Twelfth to be an enjoyable character even though his appearance was short-lived, haha. I enjoyed Mirai Nikki a bit but after a while it became a trainwreck.

@astraculpa - No. Never will I call you astra-sama. D: Anyways, hello there kababayan. :)

@Kenzi - Cool, another Steins;Gate fan! I'd recommend Code Geass but part of why I listed it as my favorite is because it's the first anime I watched knowing it's an anime. Kinda biased here.

@PL1101 - Hopefully I will lol. It's just that most of the time I'm using it in such a cheesy way I'd rather not use it.

Stop lying :V You came here to talk about Pokemon games  :P

Waaaaaaat!?

Y didnt i see dis earlier?! This is a crysis berg about to crash!

U can trust me dude! Ima Magic Cat! Everyone trusts THE AMAZIN AWESOMEEE...SOFT...CUTE... MAGIC CAT!

I.CAN.NOT.BELIVE.YOU.HAVENT.WATCHED.....

One piece, fairy tail, fullmetal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, blue excorcist, black butler, black butler 2, magic kaito, parasyte ( lots and lots of blood along with body parts, if faint hearted do not watch), Ouran Koukou Host Club, Tribe Cool Crew ( It is cool, just like the name! ), Hunter x Hunter ( Dont worry its not some anime with lots of Grown up 40 year old dudes killin each other or anythin, its not kissy kissy anime either,,,

Meow Maoew Meoooaaaaww!!!! I forgot if these are all of them.. well anyway u can check my profile if u want, these are some SUPER cool animes!

Yosh! Astra-dono then.