Detective Conan World
Crimson Tide

Greetings!

Waaaaaaat!?

Y didnt i see dis earlier?! This is a crysis berg about to crash!

U can trust me dude! Ima Magic Cat! Everyone trusts THE AMAZIN AWESOMEEE...SOFT...CUTE... MAGIC CAT!

I.CAN.NOT.BELIVE.YOU.HAVENT.WATCHED.....

One piece, fairy tail, fullmetal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, blue excorcist, black butler, black butler 2, magic kaito, parasyte ( lots and lots of blood along with body parts, if faint hearted do not watch), Ouran Koukou Host Club, Tribe Cool Crew ( It is cool, just like the name! ), Hunter x Hunter ( Dont worry its not some anime with lots of Grown up 40 year old dudes killin each other or anythin, its not kissy kissy anime either,,,

Meow Maoew Meoooaaaaww!!!! I forgot if these are all of them.. well anyway u can check my profile if u want, these are some SUPER cool animes!

whoa

lol

Also, Baccano! is all I want to say

to that

hahaha

Seriously, watch it. You won't regret it.

Astra-dono sounds more better. Guess I'll stick with that.

@Kid the Phantom Thief - Gosh, that's a long username! XD Anyways, thanks for the recommendation man! Baccano! looks interesting. Guess I'll watch it sooner or later. No need to use mister though. lol

@MagicCat - Thanks for all the recommendations yo! I've been wanting to watch FMA:Brotherhood for a quite a looooong time but I just haven't get to it. Magic Kaito and Parasyte looks good as well so I'll probably watch those too. I have no major problems with One Piece and Fairy Tail but both so long that I'd rather not watch it. I just think I'll be bored after a while. Ouran Koukou Host Club is probably something I will never touch. :( I'm just not into Reverse Harem.

Oh yeah, HxH was really good! Hahahahaha.

Astra-dono sounds more better. Guess I'll stick with that.

@Kid the Phantom Thief - Gosh, that's a long username! XD Anyways, thanks for the recommendation man! Baccano! looks interesting. Guess I'll watch it sooner or later. No need to use mister though. lol

@MagicCat - Thanks for all the recommendations yo! I've been wanting to watch FMA:Brotherhood for a quite a looooong time but I just haven't get to it. Magic Kaito and Parasyte looks good as well so I'll probably watch those too. I have no major problems with One Piece and Fairy Tail but both so long that I'd rather not watch it. I just think I'll be bored after a while. Ouran Koukou Host Club is probably something I will never touch. :( I'm just not into Reverse Harem.

Oh yeah, HxH was really good! Hahahahaha.

Don't watch Magic Kaito, especially Magic Kaito 1412. It's... Not good.

One Piece... It depends on how old you are. It makes a good childhood show, but for an otaku, it'd be hard to stick to with other shorter, more plot-inducing anime around.

@Akazora - I just found Twelfth to be an enjoyable character even though his appearance was short-lived, haha. I enjoyed Mirai Nikki a bit but after a while it became a trainwreck.

@MK - Sure. :) Although, I really don't play Pokemon that much. :P

Yeah, I felt the same about Mirai Nikki, though my favorite character was Ninth, haha.  Battle royale survival games are hard to pull off; I've only ever seen them executed well with Battle Royale (the manga and novel more so than the movie, though the movie was pretty good, too) and Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night.

You don't play Pokemon much?!  I don't think we can be friends...

sad-pokemon-pikachu.gif