Detective Conan World
Rose

What's your favourite chapter?

For those I read, the one which leaves me the most stronger impression was the Moonlight Sonata case around the beginning of the series. Very mysterious, almost creepy, and the answers were quiet surprising and dark.

Strangely enough, not a Kaitou Kid case.

Volume 44, chapter 02, File 448. Part of the 'Demon at Koushien'

When Inao jumps into the bull pen to catch Nagashima's ball, to keep him from scoring and almost flattens Yutaka. ^__^

Mine is the Holmes' Apprentice chapters 743-752. I never read the Manga but I did just to see Shinichi confess to Ran, in London! :"> It's one story arc that you shouldn't miss.

• Upvote 2

Mine is the Holmes' Apprentice chapters 743-752. I never read the Manga but I did just to see Shinichi confess to Ran, in London! :"> It's one story arc that you shouldn't miss.

same as sunnie -chan^ and I also like the desperate rival and the shiragami case and any other shinran case :)

same as sunnie -chan^ and I also like the desperate rival and the shiragami case and any other shinran case :)

Not trying to be rude here but the story plot of that case isn't that good. The ending and the way Shinichi got the other APTX were all guessed correctly by DCTP.

Not trying to be rude here but the story plot of that case isn't that good. The ending and the way Shinichi got the other APTX were all guessed correctly by DCTP.

It's okay. We weren't really expecting anything, that way, we could enjoy watching/reading them more. That's why we loved it. :smile:

hmmm... my favourites were probably the shirigami one,

the coffee and cake case (it was that one that ended really sadly when you found out that the culprit had committed suicide after killing the victim; although there was that funny scene where Conan kept on going 'ah le le'...)

and of course the bomber case that produced the Takagi and Conan in an elevator scene :mrgreen:

A difficult topic:

For the main plot, my favorite part is the volume 42. I think the other MIB's cases after vol42 are really disappointing.

In romance, I love the mermaid's case (vol 28), the kidnapping of Heiji and Kazuha (vol 38) and also the spider mansion case (vol 25). For ShinRan, I think my favorite one is the case in volume 26 (especially the part in the school).

For the cases, I was very impressed by the spider mansion case. Maybe more than the Moonlight Sonata.

And I also liked the Shiragami case: I had a lot of fun because I usually don't try to solve the cases but, I did it that time and I found out the trick.

If I should say which volume is my favorite, I would answer vol 28 or 38 because there are Heiji and Kazuha.

But I think the best volume is volume 42.

I liked the Shiragami case, but I made sure not to solve the case so I wouldn't ruin it for myself! ^-^ My favorite was the London Arc because it was funny, and absolutely adorable! I also love the desperate revival arc, which I watch about once every week in chinese dubbed anime because a.) I own it and b.) It's awesome. Not to mention I'm not allowed to watch the Shiragami case cuz it's only chinese subbed...

I liked the Shiragami case, but I made sure not to solve the case so I wouldn't ruin it for myself! ^-^ My favorite was the London Arc because it was funny, and absolutely adorable! I also love the desperate revival arc, which I watch about once every week in chinese dubbed anime because a.) I own it and b.) It's awesome. Not to mention I'm not allowed to watch the Shiragami case cuz it's only chinese subbed...

not allowed? why?