Detective Conan World

I just want to thank all of you who came by and joined us for the live show!!

Yeah! It was totally fun, even if you totally forgot me in your shoutout. ;)

Thanks for all of the hard work you and the other podcasters do! <3

Edit: Here's the textless version of the title card for those of you who want an adorable new desktop. :)

ASP1Y.jpg

• Upvote 3

The latest edition of the podcast is now out, folks~! Check it out either via mp3 or streaming~ <3 Just want to thank Kyuu for being an awesome guest, hope to see him again on a future show. <3

And for all of you that missed the live show, I hope that the next time that we do one that you're able to attend~! We don't know when we'll be doing another live show, but it'll be at some point very soon!!

Our next show will be recorded in a few weeks, and we're hoping will feature once again a new guest that we've never had on the show before!! I won't say who it is, but keep your eyes peeled for the next show. See you guys in a few weeks~!

I haven't been around DCTP that long but they did seem to be slowing down in coming out with episodes.

Should I worry that southpaw is conspiring to turn you all into toku fans an then all the fans will ever want you all to talk about is Kamen Yaiba and I will slowly go mad.

6/22/12: Episode 28, with special guest, Chekhov MacGuffin!! Topics include: Latest news, Viz manga translation changes, skyechan's DC Rewatch, Ran and Shin'ichi's blood type, Detective Chiba continues to be an idiot, will Yumi ever get her chance at love?, Amuro: Sexy Waiter, AO Hell, Magic Kaito story adaptations, All Aboard the Mystery Train!, Chekhov's theories, sonoci's 4koma comics, cream stew for everyone, predictions on what will happen when Ran finds out, I Support Team Shin-chan!, Kami-sama no Memo-chou, Professor Layton, and more!! Length: 1 hour and 14 minutes

MP3 download link: Here

Streaming link: Here

I wear pigtails sometimes. I do tend to wear a banndana over them because them. Mine are much higher on my head than Naeko's but I don't have to wear a hat.

There is to much recon going on in Magic Kaito. Poor Hakuba I want to see him too.

The chapter with the prime minster was funny because President Reagan and the Soviet leader who's name i can't remember were ready to start WW3.

New podcast is out, check it out folks~! <3

Also, for those who were worried about manga spoilers, I made sure to mention where specifically manga spoilers are in this episode in the description, so for those of you who want to listen to the show and not be spoiled, just check out the description on the first page to see what you need to skip~ <3

We hope to get a live podcast a-happenin' before the end of the Summer, so stay tuned for that~!

I discovered that Barnes and Noble now lets you look at what's in their stores online. So i could find a store that had the manga in stock.

So I'm the only one that like's the random silly stories. I also love the breathing fire.

OK you need to start making notes for all the fanfic recs and stuff!

I discovered that Barnes and Noble now lets you look at what's in their stores online. So i could find a store that had the manga in stock.

So I'm the only one that like's the random silly stories. I also love the breathing fire.

OK you need to start making notes for all the fanfic recs and stuff!

I guess we should shouldn't we? ^^;;

Here's a link to the fanfiction I mentioned: Furtivamente!

awww i don't get a new post for my episode :<

When I went to do it DCW decided it'd be a cool time to conk out, so I said I would when it went back up. Whoops.

Yo, dudes and dudettes, Parkur on the podcast, check it out.

mega-man-dance.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1305313678685

Ladies and gentlemen, wanted to let you know that while we aren't doing a podcast in November, I do have some exciting news. Our next episode of the podcast, which will record this December, will be our second ever LIVE episode of the series!! For anyone that remembers our first live show, it'll be the same kind of thing, but there will be more things that feature you listeners (... well technically wouldn't it be viewers?) as well.

More details will come out in the near future, but for now, sit tight for any further news. <3

Ladies and gentlemen, wanted to let you know that while we aren't doing a podcast in November, I do have some exciting news. Our next episode of the podcast, which will record this December, will be our second ever LIVE episode of the series!! For anyone that remembers our first live show, it'll be the same kind of thing, but there will be more things that feature you listeners (... well technically wouldn't it be viewers?) as well.

More details will come out in the near future, but for now, sit tight for any further news. <3

\o/ \o/

• Upvote 1

Hi, folks~! Hope you're having a decent holiday season and not spending a good chunk of it so far moving (moving sucks dudes). Anyway, the holiday podcast is a-comin' and we will have lots to discuss in the world of Detective Conan!! Fellow anime podcaster yamiangie will be a guest, and I imagine other than Conan we'll be discussing things like podcasts and the works.

The show will go live at 8 PM (or at least I will, since you know how long our warm-ups can go sometimes) EST on December 7th, 2012. For those who are wondering what the time will be in their time zone, here is a nifty little website that can show you what the time will be in your area, or the area nearest to ya'~!

We're going to have a LOT to talk about, as I said, so I imagine this podcast will be super huge even once it's edited for the .mp3 release. Not only that, I can definitely seeing it lasting for a few hours, so if you're worried about missing anything (whether you have to miss the show or go to bed at a normal time like a normal person), don't worry, as anything important will be in the audio file once it's released.

We will be on LiveStream once again. I don't expect us to be filled at the cap of 50 people due to holidays and the like, but I'm hoping we can get a good crowd for this one. There will be listener interaction and the like, and maybe more, who knows, depends on what we can get worked out with certain peeps~ Either way, should be another fun night!! Hope to see you guys there!!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Will there be Santa hats?

I will personally be wearing a Santa hat, so take solace, troubled questioner!! Listeners are free to bring their own Santa hats.

Will I be able to send in questions for the show to answer?

Absolutely!! The mailbag is always open and we're always happy to have people send us questions.

Where's the LiveStream link?

It will be posted in this thread the day of the show, and also check Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook as well!!