Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

What do you do in your free time??

Is this really what you wanna do? :V

---

Rhyme writing

What, math? I like to add, subtract, divide and multiply fractions. I also like to add and subtract negative with positive numbers.

What, math? I like to add, subtract, divide and multiply fractions. I also like to add and subtract negative with positive numbers.

Mistakes with simple math are what knock off 5-10% from nearly every test I take.

Mistakes with simple math are what knock off 5-10% from nearly every test I take.

the worst part is when it takes forever just to find them

Dr.-Who.gif

I have that problem as well OTL a good part of my mistakes also come from me rewriting the problem wrong or just misreading my handwriting 

F-fractions? o_________________o

Curse that beast. Math is my favorite subject, but there are still some things in it that drive me nuts.

*sigh* Let me go do some statistics or algebraic word problems. Those are my comfort zones.

Curse that beast. Math is my favorite subject, but there are still some things in it that drive me nuts.

*sigh* Let me go do some statistics or algebraic word problems. Those are my comfort zones.

Sta-- wha? I obviously didn't learn that yet. Comfort? I like to do fractions, because it's fun, but for me, I listen to music to relax.

Bruh, geometric proofs are where it's at.

Sta-- wha? I obviously didn't learn that yet. Comfort? I like to do fractions, because it's fun, but for me, I listen to music to relax.

You'll love Algebra Statistics when you get there.

Or this v

Bruh, geometric proofs are where it's at.

Next year ;A;