Detective Conan World
Rye

One Direction

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you like most?

While there's nothing wrong with guys liking boys bands, I do have to say it's rather intriguing that a guy would "always" like boy bands.  Boy bands usually sing songs touting their love for girls, meant for girls.  It would be like a girl saying they always enjoy listening to songs in which a cute group of female idols confess their feelings to the listener.

I've always put my money on Balthazar being a guy though.  Hm, you've gotten me thinking... 

people, im a guy who just happens to like boy bands ( and i dont know if i can call my self  a fan of this stuff cause the other group is back street boys and that's it ), its my weird thing

at least i dont listen to devil music

While there's nothing wrong with guys liking boys bands, I do have to say it's rather intriguing that a guy would "always" like boy bands.  Boy bands usually sing songs touting their love for girls, meant for girls.  It would be like a girl saying they always enjoy listening to songs in which a cute group of female idols confess their feelings to the listener.

I've always put my money on Balthazar being a guy though.  Hm, you've gotten me thinking... 

Yeah I know there's nothing wrong it but fans of boy bands annoys me so much. They always act like immature brats. I mean, seriously, send death threats to those people who hate the band you like? Everyone has different music tastes. Please respect that :V

people, im a guy who just happens to like boy bands ( and i dont know if i can call my self  a fan of this stuff cause the other group is back street boys and that's it ), its my weird thing

You look offended. Sorry bro :(

Ah, I see, I'll admit BSB have pretty catchy songs.  My sister used to listen to them a lot, so it reminds me of when I was younger.

no no no

i really dont mind

Such a chill guy!

Ah, I see, I'll admit BSB have pretty catchy songs. My sister used to listen to them a lot, so it reminds me of when I was younger.

Such a chill guy!

:V I think my post is ignored on purpose :P but anyway, I'll admit that I listen to boy bands too but not much

I'll reply to it, since I actually have something to say...

Yeah I know there's nothing wrong it but fans of boy bands annoys me so much. They always act like immature brats. I mean, seriously, send death threats to those people who hate the band you like? Everyone has different music tastes. Please respect that :V

I feel like there are a lot of fanbases like this for a lot of different things.  If somebody doesn't like something I like, and they present their argument logically, I'm cool with that.  I'm not one to defend my interests to the death or anything.

What really ticks me off is when, as you say, people try to shut down your argument by calling you "stupid" or "clearly blind/deaf" or by saying you have "**** taste", as it can get really annoying.  Everyone's opinion is up for debate; there is no one right answer.  People who think there is a clear cut yes-no when it comes to something as wishy-washy and petty as "best band", "best video game", "best movie", or "best anime/manga" are the ones that need to take a couple of big steps back and chill out.

Now, I do feel kind of bad for saying this now, considering Lovestruck doesn't seem to be around anymore, but she was waaaaaaaay out of line in her posts on this topic a page back.  Not cool at all and I hope she's come to be at least somewhat accepting of other people's opinions now. 

• Upvote 1

I'll reply to it, since I actually have something to say...

I feel like there are a lot of fanbases like this for a lot of different things. If somebody doesn't like something I like, and they present their argument logically, I'm cool with that. I'm not one to defend my interests to the death or anything.

What really ticks me off is when, as you say, people try to shut down your argument by calling you "stupid" or "clearly blind/deaf" or by saying you have "**** taste", as it can get really annoying. Everyone's opinion is up for debate; there is no one right answer. People who think there is a clear cut yes-no when it comes to something as wishy-washy and petty as "best band", "best video game", "best movie", or "best anime/manga" are the ones that need to take a couple of big steps back and chill out.

Now, I do feel kind of bad for saying this now, considering Lovestruck doesn't seem to be around anymore, but she was waaaaaaaay out of line in her posts on this topic a page back. Not cool at all and I hope she's come to be at least somewhat accepting of other people's opinions now.

Now we're talking. :D

But anyway, I agree a lot. I think you just have said what I have to say :D A rep for you. :D This kind of stuffs do not have one truth or one answer so there should be no right or wrong. It's more of genetics, environmental influence and stuffs.

Anyway when I mostly judge something, it's a reasonable one not because I'm a hipster person or something. (Hipsters can't back up their argument and will always say "your music sucks" or "they're terrible" or etc. and they do not even have any reasoning behind it at all. They will keep repeating between those words until you ran out of juice)

But anyway, I was just trolling Baltha :P I didn't mean any offense at all :P Seriously, it's his taste not mine and as long as it doesn't affect anyone else at all, I would not care. But if what you're fighting for will influence everyone around you badly, please hide yourself from me.

Anyway, sorry for being off topic a bit.

Their music is just not for me, so I just feel neutral towards them, with the occational annoyance when a fan of their calls me a "hater" or to "shut the F*** up" for saying that. 

But I guess you can't judge a whole crowd based on a couple of idiots...

I typically don't judge bands that I'm neutral towards by them; just some individual songs. Most of their songs are okay, but do I like 1D? Eh...