Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

Oh.

Anyways, I know a guy likes a girl when he refuses to be around her......you know....

It's complicated...

iT's like..the guy will be quite quiet or will show not much movement whenever he's around her.....

IF THE CASE IS THE GIRL'S NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH HIM.

BUT IF A GUY IS SOMEHOW CLOSE TO THE GIRL, he might show being annoying to the girl, always tickling her...like he wants her attention.

• Upvote 1

I means weird. Like sending emails to her about stuff that's not even important.

Some girls cannot avoid doing that.

Oh.

Anyways, I know a guy likes a girl when he refuses to be around her......you know....

It's complicated...

iT's like..the guy will be quite quiet or will show not much movement whenever he's around her.....

BUT IF A GUY IS SOMEHOW CLOSE TO THE GIRL, he might show being annoying to the girl, always tickling her...like he wants her attention.

Yep complicated. But there arealso times when they talk a lot just to get to know the person.

I means weird. Like sending emails to her about stuff that's not even important.

Really??? I don't think I have ever heard of that.

Really??? I don't think I have ever heard of that.

But e-mailing is not that common for these kind of cases.

It's usually texting and calling.

But e-mailing is not that common for these kind of cases.

It's usually texting and calling.

In some countries texting is called e-mailing. *shrugs*

:o DOUBLE-POST.

Anyways....when guys like girls they try to do things that would get the girl's attention...and start to act weird...xD

Starts to act differently, Acts/talks romantically, praises you on everything, tells you that you are beautiful many times a day, Cant stop looking at you, Will find ways to talk to you, Pretends to do good things when you are near the boy, etc etc.

Anyway, like is different from love

when a boy likes you, he tries to cover up his true personality when you are near him, will always try to impress you, and thinks that you are a perfect person. Crush only lasts for some months/years.

when a boy loves you, he accepts that you have differences and you arent perfect, He isnt scared to show you who he really is, Will try to do everything just to change if he is a bad person, will accept everything about you. Love can last forever

This also applies for girls.

Thats what i learned from my mentors and teachers. :D

Oh.

It's complicated...

+1 for you!

This.....made me kinda optimistic. wub.gif

Was just passing by the Chatroom, and saw this... No, I always see this thread whenever I check this section; and it's just now that I wanted to post here. I hope you don't mind.

What about this... you looked at him/her... and he/she's already looking at you.

And you're not doing anything to get his attention...or something, of course. you know, not asking him/her to look at you...HAHA :b

I dunno what that really means... perhaps there's something on your face -_-

There's this person who does this to me. I mean, whenever I look at that person, that person's already looking at me (yes, me... not some people behind me, or something. Haha!) I dunno if that means that that person likes me... I don't know. 'Cause I always look away immediately...

I mean, I'm not the type to make eye-to-eye contact with other people for longer than three seconds. Haha.

Was just passing by the Chatroom, and saw this... No, I always see this thread whenever I check this section; and it's just now that I wanted to post here. I hope you don't mind.

What about this... you looked at him/her... and he/she's already looking at you.

And you're not doing anything to get his attention...or something, of course. you know, not asking him/her to look at you...HAHA :b

I dunno what that really means... perhaps there's something on your face -_-

There's this person who does this to me. I mean, whenever I look at that person, that person's already looking at me (yes, me... not some people behind me, or something. Haha!) I dunno if that means that that person likes me... I don't know. 'Cause I always look away immediately...

I mean, I'm not the type to make eye-to-eye contact with other people for longer than three seconds. Haha.

It probably means that, that person likes you or you are just a person that they have a connection with? I don't know but most of the time it means they like you.

The thing is, you don't.

---

Actually, there are times when you can sense that someone likes you. Something like woman's intuition maybe. I'm not sure how reliable that is since it doesn't always work for me.

Don't let your judgement get clouded by your feelings for him! If you like him, you'll start seeing every act of his as a sign. You must think carefully.

But of course, it always comes down to asking him directly. One day, I was extremely curious about this thing called like or love. I decided to ask someone- a guy whom I sensed had feelings for me- if he liked me. He said yes. So you can sense it if you're not that dense. (Though that particular event didn't help me understand like or love ...)

---

Well, I'm not really sure about this since I have no romantic experiences whatsoever.

The thing is, you don't.

---

Actually, there are times when you can sense that someone likes you. Something like woman's intuition maybe. I'm not sure how reliable that is since it doesn't always work for me.

Don't let your judgement get clouded by your feelings for him! If you like him, you'll start seeing every act of his as a sign. You must think carefully.

But of course, it always comes down to asking him directly. One day, I was extremely curious about this thing called like or love. I decided to ask someone- a guy whom I sensed had feelings for me- if he liked me. He said yes. So you can sense it if you're not that dense. (Though that particular event didn't help me understand like or love ...)

---

Well, I'm not really sure about this since I have no romantic experiences whatsoever.

There lies the problem. I do think I end up hurting people because of my density at room temperature.