Detective Conan World
mabel

Puella Magi ✩ Madoka Magica

I never heard of it. What is it about? :blink:

In this world, there exist strange creatures who have the power to grant one wish to a chosen girl. However, in exchange, that girl must then become a magical girl and use their powers to fight against witches, evil creatures born from darkness that are responsible for murders and suicides.

In the city of Mitakihara, a schoolgirl named Madoka Kaname and her friend Sayaka Miki are approached by a familiar named Kyubey, who offers to grant each of them one wish in return for making each of them a magical girl. Another magical girl named Homura Akemi tries to prevent Madoka from making such a deal, while Kyubey urges Madoka by telling her she will become the most powerful magical girl. However, contrary to the glamorous notions one would expect, a magical girl finds herself dealing with death, isolation, loss of humanity, agony over the value of her wish, and existential crisis. Madoka, following her friends, soon sees the darker side of being a magical girl, and because of knowing the truth about being a magical girl, she questions if she should become one as well.

Wikipedia, because it is way too complicated to tell.

I love sayaka and mami. My fav couple would be Sayaka and Kyouko though =3.

:P I'm not into Yuri, but I agree.

In this world, there exist strange creatures who have the power to grant one wish to a chosen girl. However, in exchange, that girl must then become a magical girl and use their powers to fight against witches, evil creatures born from darkness that are responsible for murders and suicides.

In the city of Mitakihara, a schoolgirl named Madoka Kaname and her friend Sayaka Miki are approached by a familiar named Kyubey, who offers to grant each of them one wish in return for making each of them a magical girl. Another magical girl named Homura Akemi tries to prevent Madoka from making such a deal, while Kyubey urges Madoka by telling her she will become the most powerful magical girl. However, contrary to the glamorous notions one would expect, a magical girl finds herself dealing with death, isolation, loss of humanity, agony over the value of her wish, and existential crisis. Madoka, following her friends, soon sees the darker side of being a magical girl, and because of knowing the truth about being a magical girl, she questions if she should become one as well.

Wikipedia, because it is way too complicated to tell.

Sounds interesting! I think I want to read it! :D

Heard about it..

Is it anyway related to yuri?

every fan couple is girl/girl XD

and there is only like 2 boys in the show where you learn his name (some background chars are boys xD)

Cute and rather dark show xD

and there is only like 2 boys in the show where you learn his name (some background chars are boys xD)

yep I agree cute but dark tragedy show

So they are only fan couples? <_<Oh, damn no more nosebleeds :P

So they are only fan couples? <_<Oh, damn no more nosebleeds :P

Well Sayaka Hugs Madoka an awful lot xD

Kyouko kind of is a little over anxious to sacrifice herself for some girl she just met

and Mami and Madoka almost kiss xDXDXDXD

Homura gets hugs from Madoka =3

so fans work upon these things

Its not Yuri. But a very dark show. Very.

It reminds me, that there is Puella Magi Oriko magica,

Yuri. All I can tell you that it is yuri..

Not exactly Yuri, I look to it like a friendship tale. I cried so much, SAYAKA ;__;

I would consider this my favorite anime of 2010 and 2011. Planning to buy the blueray even though I don't have a player LOL. The blueray version is amazing.

One of the best anime I've ever watched. It ranks up there with Fullmetal Alchemist, heck, it may even beat it. The characters are vivid, the animation is pat, the soundtrack is beautiful, and the story is excellent to the climax.

It's pure, it's beautiful, and it's gonna take a lot of effort for any other anime to ever top this.

One of the best anime I've ever watched. It ranks up there with Fullmetal Alchemist, heck, it may even beat it. The characters are vivid, the animation is pat, the soundtrack is beautiful, and the story is excellent to the climax.

It's pure, it's beautiful, and it's gonna take a lot of effort for any other anime to ever top this.

But too bad its so short... I was wishing it could be a little bit longer, or maybe another arc or something.

I totally agree.

The story is kind of *** up

Madoka is god ??? WTF

It's a radical change from the huge amounts of copy-paste anime I see nowadays.

Personally, that's also the reason why I'm hesitant to say that this is perfect.

This show is fucking amaaazzziing. Don't give up on it until episode 3, that's all I'll say.

|川'、  ,,.,.r'"    ,,ン゙

`T"  ! ,/ '.ノ,/|

/   ,!´ !゙ヾ{ |

/   ,'   i ゙ ! ,l゙

,r‐'ヽ-、!   ',  l|

{    `ヽ   !  「゙フ

,>┬―/   ;  i,`{

/ /リ川'        ', ゙、

/ ,/            ゙、 ゙、

ノ  /           ', `、

\_/   ;          ゙、ヽ、

l__   !        ___〕 ,、l