Detective Conan World
SwiftFeather

Swiftfeather drawing thread

Okay. So. Okay.

First of all, this has to be one of the most gorgeous pieces of art I have seen in my life. I honestly cannot BELIEVE how beautiful it is. The detail is just... wow.

Her eyes, I love! They're the best feature! And the shiny texture of the entire thing! How is it possible to only give one rep?!

One thing I really like is the fact that it LOOKS like Sonoko, but it's completely original. Believable but original. It's definitely a better rendition than the one in Movie....5, I believe? Countdown to Heaven was Movie 5, right?

Anyways, simply beautiful! How did you do it?!

@Wild-kun: I drew with Adobe Photoshop CS :)

It took me about 40 + minutes to draw (I think I took lesser time because I don't do a skeleton when I draw something@@) And I tried using Painttool SAI and.... ._.; failed. I think i'll stick to photoshop for now D:

and thanks all for the rep and the comments! I sincerely thank everyone and they really made my day!!! TAT

I don't know... I started using it myself when it was still Adobe Photoshop 5.0 XD I was about 11 years old I think :P I kind of played around with it and figured it out. But I never tried digital art until now, and I am not going to post up what I did =w= because my digital art is bad.

I think you can play around with it and try out photoshop. You'll get better and know it better as time passes :D :D :D

(I had contact with it because I do Harry Potter roleplay back in 2005 ~ 2006 xD Many people were doing graphics at that time, so I started to make my own as well)