Detective Conan World
SwiftFeather

Swiftfeather drawing thread

You're really good! :D Remind me to give you a rep when I'm on the computer. :3 Do you use a tablet? If so, what kind? I'm planning to get one for Christmas, and I'm not sure which one to get.

Thanks! >///<

And no... I don't learn manga drawing ^^ I draw on my own~

And nope, I don't use tablet pc, but I use this old little usb tablet (that you have to hook up to a normal laptop) that I got for free @A@ hahaha

Thanks! >///<

And no... I don't learn manga drawing ^^ I draw on my own~

And nope, I don't use tablet pc, but I use this old little usb tablet (that you have to hook up to a normal laptop) that I got for free @A@ hahaha

USB tablet? Never heard of it... But it sounds cool. :3 You have a lot of natural talent if you learned on your own. I'm two years in on the self-learning proccess and I still suck. XD I've gotten better... But I still suck. LOL

He does right! XD I like *that* type xD :D

So do I. Sexy, charming, witty... Looks sleazy but is actually diehard loyal to the one they love... ... What's your seme's name? :3 And the uke's?

I wonder how many people actually realized what you meant by seme and uke and thought it was just two drawings of guys. XD