Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

I think no one supports the pairing that I like...

Heiji x Shinichi < Yes I like this pairing, I support it all the way.

and I support Shinichi x Ran all the way.

I think no one supports the pairing that I like...

Heiji x Shinichi < Yes I like this pairing, I support it all the way.

and I support Shinichi x Ran all the way.

I don't mind Shinichi x Ran, but above that... 5a6157d0.gif, I don't understand why people likes it, agrees with it, or ever THINK/THOUGHT about IT! I think it's totally DISGUSTING!! UNBEARABLE!! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! UNROMANTICmiss-bone-43.gif!!

miss-bone-119.gif, miss-bone-55.gif to all people who is a fan of boy x boy miss-bone-214.gif!! *almost vomit*

I don't mind Shinichi x Ran, but above that... 5a6157d0.gif, I don't understand why people likes it, agrees with it, or ever THINK/THOUGHT about IT! I think it's totally DISGUSTING!! UNBEARABLE!! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! UNROMANTICmiss-bone-43.gif!!

miss-bone-119.gif, miss-bone-55.gif to all people who is a fan of boy x boy miss-bone-214.gif!! *almost vomit*

That may be your perspective but I see nothing wrong with it.

Haha and thanks Shuuichi Akai.

My forever favorite pair is Shinichi and Ran. I hope that they finally find their way back to each other. I want to see the two to be happy together.

My forever favorite pair is Shinichi and Ran. I hope that they finally find their way back to each other. I want to see the two to be happy together.

hahaha ... So чöü want DC Τ☺ be like a fairy tale? "And they live happily ever after"...

From an action-detective story Τ☺ a princess fairy tale? WOW

it can be both ali_012.gif and why would it need to be a fairy tail two people love each other so they become a couple that happens in real life too also wouldn't be silly if conan ended with Ai although he loves a different person th_057_.gif and fairy tails are awesome!!!!!!!!!

There have been quite a few "Princess Fairy Tale"-esque moments in the series, and it's been pretty well established that Gosho Aoyama is a romantic at heart that loves to add a lot of sappy romance to his series, so why can't the series have both?

Favorite couples...

SatoxTakagi

HeijixKazuha

And of course, MegurexAgasa. :wub:

• Upvote 1

Yea!!! Megarsa fTW!!! The only couple Ŧђǎт made its way through 32 consecutive podcasts.(Even if it's intentional)

FIFY.

/Episode 0 was... well, it was something...

You're the only one who thought of what I said as a fairy tale. But fairy tales have happy endings. If that's what it takes for everyone to have a happy ending, then go ahead. I wasn't really serious with it. But since you were, then fine. Let it be fairy tale in your own point of view. ; )

• Upvote 1

but......... but..............17f0f3b0.gif

kaoko-sensi does that mean you don't think that KaiShin6f428754.gif is hot (cause I do048.gif

but......... but..............17f0f3b0.gif

kaoko-sensi does that mean you don't think that KaiShin6f428754.gif is hot (cause I do048.gif

yea... Coz there seems to be a deeper relationship between Conan and Kid than Shinichi and Ran...sort of