Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

pffft! hahahahahahhahahahahha!!! but i think you mean Ran not 3an... PFFFTT detective and rhino... NICE! *two thumbs up!*

^-^

O.o as long as the detective isn't Kudo then i don't care... but a detective rhino... hmm ... oh my god... just thinking about it *pfft* i think I'm going to die laughing... hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha *gasp* *breath* hahahahahahhahahahahahahaHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *gasp* *Breath* *sigh* done.

ur going to make me die of laughter... after reading your comment i couldn't breath for a bit there... -.- thanks, thanks a lot... it was hilarious!!!!!! ^-^

if u mean shiho and shinichi..... awesome that's what ^-^ cuz they make the best pair... although if you really are askin out of interest, if the detective is japanese, it is completely possible that the child will have dark hair, but its also possible that it is a light brown or even blonde (depending on the dominant hair trait)

yup yup....

ok

shihoxshinichi... i would think if they had a daughter they would name it akemi (y'know in honor of shiho's sister) if they had a boy... possibly it would be named conan... if they had a second girl, maybe named ai (just because they don't want to completely part with all their names...)

don't forget it goes last name then first in japan

kudo ai

kudo conan (still strange but y'know those are names that'd be possible chosen)

Make me laughter of this.More possible if this Conan Kudo, Akemi Kudo, and Ai Kudo.But not the end if Detective conan.Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Conan/Shinichi and Ai/Shiho

Make me laughter of this.More possible if this Conan Kudo, Akemi Kudo, and Ai Kudo.But not the end if Detective conan.Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Conan/Shinichi and Ai/Shiho

hell yeah ConAi/ShinShi forever!!! <3<3<3

yup ^-^ thats just the way it works :P anyways, if she wasn't after shinichi i wouldnt be against her as much... but i do get annoyed with her constant "Shinichi" this "Shinichi" that... i do like her karate skills tho ... but i still prefer Ai!

@gt: its natural for us to bash ran, the rival of ai. If you want, go ahead and bash ai, and we will bash ran more!!!lol

Well, if you think I should bash Ai then I will. Ai is a manipulative bitch, and if she and Shinichi/Conan were to ever get married they would get a divorce faster than you can say A Study in Scarlet.

i don't think so... if you think about it, they are much more compatable, and ai has never used conan before. she may use others, but she doesn't use him. I think that she doesn't want to. even though she probably could, she doesnt. also u shouldn't call her a bitch that easily, is she really that mean? I don't think she is like that. i mean even if i hate ran i can't call her a bitch. if anything she's a whining brat... but i can't necessarily go so far as to call her a bitch.

i don't think so... if you think about it, they are much more compatable, and ai has never used conan before. she may use others, but she doesn't use him. I think that she doesn't want to. even though she probably could, she doesnt. also u shouldn't call her a bitch that easily, is she really that mean? I don't think she is like that. i mean even if i hate ran i can't call her a bitch. if anything she's a whining brat... but i can't necessarily go so far as to call her a bitch.

Ok, maybe I over did it when I called Ai a bitch, but I do think that a marriage between her and Conan would be doomed to fail.

your reasons?

Let me answer from Conan's point of view: At this time, Conan shows no signs of breaking up with the person he currently likes, and that is not likely to change in the foreseeable future.

yeah, even if thats true i still wish he'd end with Ai ^-^ oh well, i know its most likely completely hopeless... but... I'm ConAi/ShinShi forever!