Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

< look at previous page. I notice I miss translating about Sera's part and Kogoro's. Definitely! *calm down* but you did help when I leave with no choice but translate when I saw fresh translation in Chinese site.

Can't seem to find it. Can you copy and paste here so I can add onto my translation?

Wonderful job Miike and IU <333333 I also updated the rest of Zenthisoror's translation for people who are interested.

And there seems to be a difference:

I think that it is actually Kei who goes to the toilet and leaves Conan asleep in the car, not the other way around. It makes sense because Conan's the one who's "drugged".

>look at my status.

v

Zenith's fast. o_O I translate along to read next story and tonight I can sleep better.

That translated Chinese has parts which are inaccurate.

Wonderful job Miike and IU <333333 I also updated the rest of Zenthisoror's translation for people who are interested.

And there seems to be a difference:

I think that it is actually Kei who goes to the toilet and leaves Conan asleep in the car, not the other way around. It makes sense because Conan's the one who's "drugged".

Probably a small translation error. I'll edit mine.

OK So that woman is indeed the culprit, and Conan did fake sleeping. Case closed.

....not really.

That Amuro guy is just getting more and more suspicious. OK of course he's suspicious but that's not what I meant. My point is that we can hardly judge what's his target and how much does he really know about Kogoro/Conan/the people around them.

Before finding out about the corpse, he had obviously noticed the disappearance of the woman's shoes (thus likely also saw Conan's shoes gone as well), but didn't tell anyone about it. I wonder what is his objective ?

There is one more thing, although I still need to see the Chinese scan to confirm Amuro's expression, but when he told Ran that Conan might have been kidnapped, he didn't show any worrying emotion in his words: "Who knows, maybe he followed her, maybe she took him..." He talked very casually, as if he doesn't actually care about Conan's safety or that he's already known Conan could handle things himself, or both.

The small whisper talk with Ran also indicates that Amuro might have already known Kogoro's not really that clever.

And of course, the most suspicious point is that he knows Agasa's name. Does he know about Ai and Okiya as well ?

I think Sera might end up joining team with Conan's secret knower gang when her suspicion was confirmed. Sera now was back in action like she once trained to get out trouble... similar to incident when she was in hostage situation with Kogoro's fans and Ran.

This chapter is a bit predictable but exciting I can't put it down.

I don't know how Conan will get himself out of trouble if there's more than one person involved, I guess... but now I realize Sera play a major role enough to join Conan's secret gang.

I can't wait to see Sera's and Amuro's reactions to each other, Sera's and Heiji's reactions to each other, Amuro's and Heiji's reactions to each other, and Kaitou Kid's reaction to Amuro and Sera. :V

Thanks Waka for the Chinese scan.

And...

I knew it. Amuro KNEW that Conan's shoes were gone from the beginning, not just recently noticed it, but for some reasons didn't tell anyone. He also doesn't show any worrying emotion either, implying that either he doesn't care about Conan's safety, or he JUST KNOWS that the boy can handle things himself (or BOTH). Either way is dangerous.

Also, the part with Sera crying is priceless. (Of course it's just for comedic purpose, not that she really did cry though).

Okiya always has some warm food prepared, so in cases like this he can drop by Agasa with an excuse icon_mrgreen.gif

*Laughs -> Suffocates -> Dies* *Revieves* If only if I can read Chinese.... But I think I know where it's going at.