Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

I was so sure that the blond woman was the culprit because she was the only blond one and the photo Ran's speech was covering... the woman's hair looked blond...

there are some who actually wouldn't...

how the heck did conan get himself in that situation. why not tranquilize serina and call the police as Kudo and get them arrested?

i wonder what happens next?

Anyone noticed this:

Sera's OOC reaction (crying and hugging Conan) when he's safe is suspicious. Even Ran doesn't show that much concern. Does it mean that either she's acting to be "innocent" or she really has some connection with Shinichi after all ? (She being his long-lost sister/twin is an awful possibility though...)

Haibara also shows some kind of concern towards either Amuro or Sera, although she doesn't actually panic (maybe she really doesn't know how Bourbon looks).

And of course, what the heck is Vermouth doing there ? Don't tell me she was too worried about her precious "Silver Bullet"'s safety and decided to arrive and teach the culprit/the robber a lesson....

there are some who actually wouldn't...

how the heck did conan get himself in that situation. why not tranquilize serina and call the police as Kudo and get them arrested?

i wonder what happens next?

It was the pic two I think where that robbery woman is holding Conan. She has wrapped her right arm around his neck and holding his wrist(left one that has the watch)

SPOILER BOXES PEOPLE

I'm going to be curious to see how Gosho justifies the writer as being the third robber. She seems legitimately left handed because of the pens, light, and cup and is even holding the gun left handed in the spoiler pic while in all the robber footage she holding the gun right handed. I sure hope it isn't that the footage was filmed reflected by a mirror or Gosho didn't mention some clues.

I am most interested in what Amuro is thinking when he looks in Sera's general direction. Knightus says Amuro thinks: "Why is she here..."

Supposedly Vermouth is saying according to Wakarimashita "You will be respecting our promise...Right ? Bourbon..." Considering Vermouth, I would think it would be a hands of Ran and Conan type promise.

Okiya sure has an interesting car. I guess Okiya really did dye and straighten his hair because a wig would have a tough time staying on. Haibara also was staring back over at where Amuro was in one of the pics. I wonder if she is sensing him, even though Okiya seems to be on full scary aura blast.

The question now is who are Okiya and Sera calling.

Why did Okiya open a car door?

Well, that is a good question. For me it looks he is gonna shoot witha gun but I think he is not...

And put your post in a spoiler. I bet some guys haven't checked the spoiler pictures yet...

Oh sorry, but i don't know how to post in a spoiler.

Writing this

[spoiler]This text is in a spoiler box[/spoiler]

Makes this

This text is in a spoiler box

=======

According to Knightus, Okiya was telling Ai not to "put on such a face" because "he won't miss".

Oh, that's right, the spoiler option in this forum is not very obvious. To put in spoiler, there are 2 methods:

1. Click "Other styles" (right next to "Fonts"), and choose "Spoiler", then write the thing you want. E.g:

[spoiler] Text you want to write [/spoiler]

2. Just simply type:

[spoiler] Text you want to write [/spoiler]

I see. Hmm... this might be not the right place to explain it... Whatever...

When you are posting you can see a text "Other Styles" on the left upper corner. Click it and choose "Spoiler". Then you can write the text you want and press "Ok". And tadaa, you have a spoiler box. The other way is to do it manually: write [spoiler*] in the start of your text and [/spoiler*] in the end(of course without those *-marks.)

EDIT: Damn! BlackDemon was faster!

EDIT2: And Chekhov was also faster! Damn! Why I'm the slowest one? Always!!!

Okiya is probably calling his comrades, the ones that helped in Akai's faking his death plan (the ''shadow'' people) regarding the fact a suspicious person is hanging around Kogoro/Conan.

Also, what was the reason Amuro said such thing about Sera? Does he know her somehow? Interesting. And who was she calling anyway?

Sera probably needs Conan for something (finding her brother, probably) so he being safe is really good for her (thus explaining her actions).

Okiya is probably calling his comrades, the ones that helped in Akai's faking his death plan (the ''shadow'' people) regarding the fact a suspicious person is hanging around Kogoro/Conan.

Also, what was the reason Amuro said such thing about Sera? Does he know her somehow? Interesting. And who was she calling anyway?

Sera probably needs Conan for something (finding her brother, probably) so he being safe is really good for her (thus explaining her actions).

Or then she was happy only because of Conan himself... Who knows what's in her mind? :)

I think she wasn't acting at all even though crying for happiness might not suit her personality. BUT she is still pretty new character, we don't know her pretty well yet.

Or then she was happy only because of Conan himself... Who knows what's in her mind? :)

I think she wasn't acting at all even though crying for happiness might not suit her personality. BUT she is still pretty new character, we don't know her pretty well yet.

But that was overreacting no matter how you see it, even Ran wasn't all that clingy. It could be her personality, that's true, but I hope it's something more :grin: .

And wow, you take Sera as a new character? What about Amuro then ? HAHA.

Your comment made me think...is Bourbon arc really coming to an end soon?

But that was overreacting no matter how you see it, even Ran wasn't all that clingy. It could be her personality, that's true, but I hope it's something more :grin: .

And wow, you take Sera as a new character? What about Amuro then ? HAHA.

Your comment made me think...is Bourbon arc really coming to an end soon?

Well, that's true.

And yes, Sera is pretty new character just like Amuro. She has been in only... 1,2,3,4,5... 5 cases? I'm not sure...

It's possible that it's gonna end soon but hopefully not too soon. But this is already chapter 800 that is coming. Anything can happen.

Oh. My. God.

KJQWVILHIQWBIL VIQYVI QBVUIQBILBV QUIYIUQBIBVKBQK UIGH IUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry, I'm freaking out. Literally. I'm in school and I started squealing. The guy next to me was like, "What are you freaking out about?!"

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. God.

KJQWVILHIQWBIL VIQYVI QBVUIQBILBV QUIYIUQBIBVKBQK UIGH IUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry, I'm freaking out. Literally. I'm in school and I started squealing. The guy next to me was like, "What are you freaking out about?!"

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see. I was also at school when I found out about those spoiler pics. :) I bet everyone who has seen them is more or less excited. :D

I was thinking one of the first two women is the one she is been searching for. I was kinda surprised to see that the third one was the one they were after. Also V calls and three people are speaking on the phone. V calling AMURO (he is bourbon to me. Gundam pun thingies never lie ), sera got a call from her mom, asking her did you find big bro ( certainly no FBI or CIA called her ), someone dialed the wrong number and got Okiya, just a mistake ( :V, im not serious on this one ). Before assuming anything, needs DCTPs awesome translation

I wonder if Billy and Fusae were the ones who called Okiya, other than that I think that Bal's suggestions are the best for now...

I like that idea.That Billy and Fusae are calling Okiya, I completely forgot about them. And it makes sens too.