Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

Haibara must be pretty desperate to get Okiya involved, or maybe Okiya recruited them because he saw the TV case and needed to get a pair of tracking glasses? I'm curious about what Okiya and Haibara are going to do when they get close to Amuro. Stay in the car? I hope Haibara's Org detector fails personally, but Okiya would know better for sure.

Conan#1 in the spoiler cbox had this to say: The French forum said after File 798 will be a break,

SS#53 no file at 30 Nov,

SS#1 for File 799 at 7 Dec,

SS#2-3 for File 800 at 14 Dec,

SS4-5 for File 801 at 28 Dec,

SS#6 for File 802 at 11 Jan 2012.

Haibara must be pretty desperate to get Okiya involved, or maybe Okiya recruited them because he saw the TV case and needed to get a pair of tracking glasses? I'm curious about what Okiya and Haibara are going to do when they get close to Amuro. Stay in the car? I hope Haibara's Org detector fails personally, but Okiya would know better for sure.

They going to meet. Curiosity kills the cat. Okiya may personally feel dumb for staying inside when not knowing anything, can't ignore Conan. If Shinichi is first to know the truth from fake Kei, Okiya still want the truth and able to get away with bunch of reasons. He's cunning as Amuro. If he's not going to meet, Sera will show up and Okiya can't ignore further if he saw personally Sera met Amuro. Sera sometimes drop by at Mouri's agency.

This is what I was waiting for...a big meeting with Okiya,Ai,Sera and Amuro^^

Sera looks cool in her bike...and as Chekhov said,Haibara must be really worried if she involved Okiya to the research...

I'm so excited!!!!!Too bad there will be a break...

This is what I was waiting for...a big meeting with Okiya,Ai,Sera and Amuro^^

Sera looks cool in her bike...and as Chekhov said,Haibara must be really worried if she involved Okiya to the research...

I'm so excited!!!!!Too bad there will be a break...

Yezzz! I definitely agree with this!

Sera looks so cool with her motorbike! (I love motorbikes) It suits her well.

I somehow doubt that all of them will meet. I think that only Sera and Amuro will meet in person, while Ai and Okiya will leave before the others arrive after they get her or will be at some distance where they wouldn't be noticed by them. Still i wish fort hat they all meet and see if Ai will have her BO freak out from Amuro

I somehow doubt that all of them will meet. I think that only Sera and Amuro will meet in person, while Ai and Okiya will leave before the others arrive after they get her or will be at some distance where they wouldn't be noticed by them. Still i wish fort hat they all meet and see if Ai will have her BO freak out from Amuro

I hope all of them will meet...Especially Haibara because I'm tired to see her being excluded from important cases...

I agree. And I hope it happens like that because it isn't Ai's genre to just go and meet with 3 people which she probably doesn't yet trust.

I wonder if Haibara knows Bourbon's face ? Or at least has heard about him ? It's never been made clear whether she does or not, because of course Conan would never discuss with her about something like that.

This is the scenario that I had in mind for the next file: Ai meets neither Sera nor Amuro, Sera will meet Amuro and then later Okiya. Okiya and Amuro won't be meeting until the 800 case.

This whole thing is just happening too fast...

The next Chapter includes Okiya, Sera and Ai!!!! WOW!! But, I guess it will be the Ai Sera showdown or the meeting of Sera, Okiya and Amuro. I'd rather wait for the second meeting a little longer :P Can't wait for Ch:798 spoilers!!!

SPOILER TRANSLATION !!! Special thanks to our hero Zenthisoror from the Spoiler Cbox !

Title: "Nocturne for the Detectives"

Kogoro: "What the hell is happening? Why is there a dead body here? And who is it?"

Amuro: "Quite a small man. Cause of death a blow, it's been at least a day since he died."

Ran suggests they ask Kashizuka Kei.

Amuro: "She's probably not even here any more. When we went past the porch earlier, her boots were gone. I mean, she might have put them away in the shoe cupboard but she might have done a runner, scared that we'd find a body on investigating the rooms."

Kogoro: "So you're saying that Miss Kei killed him?"

Amuro: "It's not conclusive, but the fact that Conan's shoes were also missing is somewhat worrying." (BD: "What, you noticed that Conan's shoes were missing from the beginning but you didn't tell a word ???")

Ran: "What? Why?"

Amuro: "Who knows...maybe he went after her...maybe he got taken with her..."

Ran tries to call Conan, Kogoro messages Kei. A reply comes back from Kei: "Judging by the fact you've messaged me, I'm guessing that you've found the body. The boy I mean to release at dawn. If you plan to get in my way, then that may compromise his safety."

Kogoro: "So she did do in this man?"

Amuro: "Maybe even the man at the agency."

Kogoro: "But there weren't any traces of gun backfire - "

Amuro: "It's just my speculations. But the fact we can't make a move until dawn..."

Kogoro: "Maybe the kid could sneakily tell us where he is..."

Ran: "How about we ask the Professor?"

Amuro: "Professor Agasa?" (BD: "This guy knows Agasa's name already ? How much more does he know ???")

Ran: "Conan's always got a badge with a transmitter...and the Professor's got a pair of glasses that can be used to follow it."

Amuro: "I see."

Kei tries to make a call in the car but it fails (no signal). Kei tries to make a call in the car but it fails (no signal).

Ran calls Prof and tells him that Conan's been abducted. A call comes in to her. It's Sera...

Sera: "Why the hell have you been switched off the whole time?! Do you really hate me that much?!"

Ran explains the situation.

Sera: "What? Conan's been abducted?"

They're just discussing what they're going to do since Prof A's beetle is being mended at the moment, when Okiya comes by with some cream stew he wants to share.

Okiya: "Why don't we use my car?"

Haibara: (hiding behind ProfA) "Could you just lend us the key? Then the Professor and I can go." (BD: "You have no choice, girl..." :twisted: )

Okiya: "But that car's kinda temperamental."

Agasa: "So how about me and Subaru go instead?"

Okiya: "I don't mind,..so long as you're fine staying at home and hovering around waiting for good news...If you like, you can come too...I won't force you though (I'm guessing this is all to Haibara)

Haibara makes no comment. Ran and Sera continue to discuss matters.

Sera: "I see...well, if we go by what you've told me about the man's belonging and the situation, I reckon I can hazard a guess...I bet he already knows."

Ran: "He?" (BD: "Is "HE" Conan ?")

Sera gets on her bike.

Sera: "Anyhow, I'm going to start heading across your way. I want to meet this apprentice of Mr Kogoro as well!"

Amuro: "This room's weird. All the stuff in it is for men." (BD: "It's about time someone figures that out...")

Kogoro: "So the only person living here was Kei's brother?"

Ran: "You mean, in this short time you've investigated all that?"

Amuro: "Well, I don't know yet for sure but the person who lived in this room was very focussed on a certain case..."

Scenes of the bank robbery have been recorded on the TV. They watch them.

Kogoro: "I think it was a trio of one small one and one thin one...and one bulky one..."

Ran: "They showed the part where the bulky guy shot somebody...although I missed seeing who it actually was who got shot."

The name of the victim is shown on the news - Shouno Kenji.

Ran: "That's Kei's brother from her phone background! But why are their surnames different?"

Kogoro: "Moreover, if the guy living here was her brother, then he wouldn't have been able to make this morning's cut."

Amuro: "Well, putting who was actually living here aside...it would be natural to think, given the circumstances, that he was some sort of crime fanatic, a relative of a victim, or was the perpetrator himself."

Kogoro: "True."

Ran: (Small voice) "Why...why are you Dad's apprentice when you're already so fast at thinking and good? As far as I've seen so far you're much..."

Amuro: "The Master is only pretending to be confused...including the time before...I mean, the shooting suicide earlier...I've still got a lot to learn!" (BD: "How fake...")

Petrol station: Kei leaves Conan in the car and goes to the loo.

In Okiya's car.

Haibara: "Ah, they're moving again. This time..."

Agasa: "Which direction? Do they seem like they're getting lost...?"

Okiya: "She might really be lost you know...lost looking for that final blood soaked destination that she wants."

Sera arrives near the base of Kei's block of flats. Kogoro investigates Kei's laptop but it's locked.

Amuro: "Any idea of a password?"

Ran: "Maybe her birthday - year, month and day"

Kogoro: "Maybe 5563."

Amuro: "Maybe a longer one, less easy to remember." (he hints)

Kogoro: "If this was me then..."

He finds the password stuck underneath the desk.

In the car.

"Kei": "Why doesn't any of the three of them pick up their phone?"

Conan: "Shall I help you find her? The woman you're looking for."

"Kei": "What? How did you - "

Conan: "Oh, I didn't drink the juice you know. When I opened the cap it didn't make any snapping noise, meaning that you opened it once and put something into it. Anyway, if you want to find the person you're looking for, then let's go and meet her! The three people you just called, you had their details in your mail address book, so you know where they live right? You want to kill her don't you? Miss Urakawa Serina?"

END

P/S: Very sorry for the horrible colors used (they didn't look that ugly on the color table), but I'm too lazy to change them :P

• Upvote 3

Sera: "Anyhow, I'm going to start heading across your way. I want to meet this apprentice of Mr Kogoro as well!"
If Sera is Akai's sister and she looking for him than she think that apprentice can be Akai. If Amuro is Bourbon he may know who Sera. But i don't think that's Sera know Bourbon.*sigh* I'm sure Chekhov write this more beutiful. It seems Amuro IS Bourbon after all.

Just as expected all the pieces are together, Amuro is showing his true colors, Sera is revealing what he knows, and there will be a collision. My deduction seems to be correct so far, and 'her mission' signify's that.

How the heck did Amuro know of Agasa unless he has been around longer than thought...

Why did Amuro hold back important information? Was he testing Mouri's actual skills?

Does Sera really know who Conan really is?

If Sera is Akai's sister and she looking for him than she think that apprentice can be Akai. If Amuro is Bourbon he may know who Sera. But i don't think that's Sera know Bourbon.*sigh* I'm sure Chekhov write this more beutiful. It seems Amuro IS Bourbon after all.

Dont think that Sera thinks that this new guy who's working for Kogoro is Akai. She doesn't believe that he is dead and is currently investigating it. Also i dont think that Akai, in any disguise would draw out any kind of attention on himself afer faking his death, especially working for a famous detective. Amuro is just delicious with every new file that comes out

I finally saw some progress... Chinese translator beat to us.... o_O

I received your PM but can you please directly post it here. My computer is lagging like hell I can hardly edit anything...

安室「妙ですよこの部屋…男物ばかり…」 小五郎「じゃあ住んでたのは圭さんの亡くなった兄だけ?」

兰『―ってか、こんな短时间でそんなに调べたの?』

安室:这间屋子很奇怪啊…都是些男人的东西…

小五郎:这么说住这里的人是圭小姐死掉的哥哥?

兰:你在这么短的时间里已经做了这么多的调查了啊?

安室「まだわかりませんが…この部屋の住人がある事件に注目していたのは确かですね…」

银行强盗事件ばかり录画されたTVを见る。小五郎「确か小柄な奴と痩せた奴…ガッシリした奴の3人组…」

安室:还不是太明白…这间屋子到底住的什么人的确值得关注…

看到电视上面的银行强河蟹盗事件。

小五郎:的确是小个子和瘦子…还有一个身体健硕的三人组啊…

兰「ガッシリした人が拳铳撃った所も映ってたね…撃たれた人は见切れてて…」 ニュースで撃たれた银行员が映る(庄野贤也)

兰「圭さんの携帯の待ち受けのお兄さん!でもなんで名字が违うの?」

小五郎「それに、住んでたのが兄なら、今朝のニュースを编集できないぞ!?」

兰:那个强壮的人拿枪射人的镜头也拍到了啊…被射杀的那个人也看到了…

新闻上放出被射杀的银行职员:庄野贤也

*兰:是圭小姐手机待机画面上她的哥哥!但是姓怎么不一样?

小五郎:而且,如果这里住的是哥哥的话,今天的新闻应该是做不出来的啊!?

安室「まぁ、住んでいたのが谁にせよ…よほどの犯罪マニアか…被害者遗族か…

犯人本人と考えたほうが自然ですよね?」 小五郎「た、确かに…」

安室:嘛,不管这里住的是谁…犯罪者…被害者家属…我看是犯人的住所来的更自然一点吧?

小五郎:是、是啊…

(小声)兰「あ、あの…どうしてそんなに切れるのに、父の弟子なんですか? どう见てもあなたの方が…」

(小声)小兰:那个…为什么你发现的这么多,你是我爸爸的弟子啊?怎么你好像更…

安室「先生はああやって悩んでるフリ~~この前の时も~~さっきの拳铳自杀も仆が~~仆なんてまだまだですよ!」

安室:老师只是装作困惑的样子,之前那个案子是这样,这次拿枪自杀的案子也是,我,我还差远了呢!

ガソスタ)圭が寝てるコナンを気にしつつトイレを借りる。

(昴の车)灰原「あ…また动き出した…今度は~~」 博士「どこに向かって?迷ってるようにも…」

(在加油站)圭睡着了,柯南要上厕所。

(在昴的车里)灰原:啊…我又出动了…这次…

博士:我们该去哪好呢?

昴「本当に迷っているのかもしれませんよ?自分の望む…血に涂れた着地点が见つからなくて…」

世良が圭のマンションの下に着く)小五郎が圭のパソコンを调べるがロックがかかってる

昴:我们可能真的会迷路也说不定哦,自己的希望…如果找不到那沾着血的着陆点……

世良到达圭的住所楼下

小五郎调查圭的电脑,但是电脑被上了锁

安室「お二人はパスワードとかは?」 兰「生年月日とか…」 小五郎「5563」だが…

安室「もっと覚えきれないような…长い…」と(ヒント?)を言って、小五郎「俺なら…」机の下に贴ってあるパスワードを见つける

安室:你们两位平时怎么设密码的?

兰:出生年月之类的…

小五郎:5563…不过…

安室:再长一点呢,记不住的长度的话…

小五郎:我的话通常就…

(在桌子底下发现了贴着的密码)

车内)圭「何で3人共出ないのよ!?」 コナン「ボクが见つけてあげよっか?捜してる女の人!」

圭『な!?』「ボウヤどうして!?」 コナン「ああ…ジュースなら饮んでないよ!

(车内)圭:为什么你要跟出来!?

柯南:我发现了哟,要找的那个女人!

圭:什么!?小鬼你为什么!?

柯南:啊…我没有喝那瓶饮料哟!

キャップ开けた时パキって音しなかったもん! お姉さんが一度开けて何か入れたからだよね?

とにかくさ――目当ての人を捜したいなら会いに行ってみようよ!今、电话してた3人、ネット上の住所录にあったから…

住んでるトコわかるよ!その女の人杀したいんでしょ?浦川芹奈さん?」

我开瓶子的时候没有漏气的声音!一定是大姐姐之前打开过一次放了什么东西进去了吧?

总之,要找到想找的人的话就快去找把!刚才,你打电话的3个人,在网上的住所栏都写的清清楚楚…

translate by Blue show 12.

*Ran: It's the picture from Kei's handphone, her brother! But why surname is different?

Kogoro: And, if this is where her brother live, they unable to broadcast today's news!

Amuro: Eh, Since we really don't know who really lives here... murderer.... victims of the family... I deduce the murderer feel at ease when this is not real home?

Kogoro: Yes, it is...

Ran: That.... why you know that much, and you are my father's disciple? You deduce more like...

Amuro: Mentor were merely pretending he doesn't know, previously the case earlier, that suicide case, he is still the same, I, I still have to learn and have long way to go!

At petrol station: Conan was sleeping and fake Kei headed towards toilet.

In Okiya's car

Haibara: Wait, it's on the move, this time...

Sera reached fake Kei's home.

Kogoro checked the computer but noticed it was locked with password.

Professor: Where should we go from here? hmmm....

Okiya: Now we're on the way and can't draw out conclusion as we may lost our track, I have my own hope... If the traces of blood can't be found in the spot which has been marked...

Amuro: When you both know how to set up password?

Ran: Date of year and month, and the rest...

Kogoro: 5563, however...

Amuro: Write a bit longer, if unable to remember all, this moment...

Kogoro: Usually ths is my speech I...

(found out sticky note of password.)

In the car:

Kei: Why you are out of the car earlier?

Conan: I have make a discovery, is to search that woman!

Kei: What! Small kid, why aren't you sleeping!?

Conan: Ooh, I didn't drink that juice!

Conan: When I open the bottle, there's no leak of gas coming out! I figure it's you, it did open earlier and you did put something inside, did you?

Well, if on the search for woman, let's find her quickly! Three person you have call today, their address did show clearly on internet...

I'm so screwed. Anyway, I will try on it while I edit...

EDIT: Done! Did other English translator started?

EDIT: I did edit a bit for proper grammar and readability..

Edited by Miike
  • Upvote 1

安室「妙ですよこの部屋…男物ばかり…」 小五郎「じゃあ住んでたのは圭さんの亡くなった兄だけ?」

兰『―ってか、こんな短时间でそんなに调べたの?』

安室:这间屋子很奇怪啊…都是些男人的东西…

小五郎:这么说住这里的人是圭小姐死掉的哥哥?

兰:你在这么短的时间里已经做了这么多的调查了啊?

安室「まだわかりませんが…この部屋の住人がある事件に注目していたのは确かですね…」

银行强盗事件ばかり录画されたTVを见る。小五郎「确か小柄な奴と痩せた奴…ガッシリした奴の3人组…」

安室:还不是太明白…这间屋子到底住的什么人的确值得关注…

看到电视上面的银行强河蟹盗事件。

小五郎:的确是小个子和瘦子…还有一个身体健硕的三人组啊…

兰「ガッシリした人が拳铳撃った所も映ってたね…撃たれた人は见切れてて…」 ニュースで撃たれた银行员が映る(庄野贤也)

兰「圭さんの携帯の待ち受けのお兄さん!でもなんで名字が违うの?」

小五郎「それに、住んでたのが兄なら、今朝のニュースを编集できないぞ!?」

兰:那个强壮的人拿枪射人的镜头也拍到了啊…被射杀的那个人也看到了…

新闻上放出被射杀的银行职员:庄野贤也

*兰:是圭小姐手机待机画面上她的哥哥!但是姓怎么不一样?

小五郎:而且,如果这里住的是哥哥的话,今天的新闻应该是做不出来的啊!?

安室「まぁ、住んでいたのが谁にせよ…よほどの犯罪マニアか…被害者遗族か…

犯人本人と考えたほうが自然ですよね?」 小五郎「た、确かに…」

安室:嘛,不管这里住的是谁…犯罪者…被害者家属…我看是犯人的住所来的更自然一点吧?

小五郎:是、是啊…

(小声)兰「あ、あの…どうしてそんなに切れるのに、父の弟子なんですか? どう见てもあなたの方が…」

(小声)小兰:那个…为什么你发现的这么多,你是我爸爸的弟子啊?怎么你好像更…

安室「先生はああやって悩んでるフリ~~この前の时も~~さっきの拳铳自杀も仆が~~仆なんてまだまだですよ!」

安室:老师只是装作困惑的样子,之前那个案子是这样,这次拿枪自杀的案子也是,我,我还差远了呢!

ガソスタ)圭が寝てるコナンを気にしつつトイレを借りる。

(昴の车)灰原「あ…また动き出した…今度は~~」 博士「どこに向かって?迷ってるようにも…」

(在加油站)圭睡着了,柯南要上厕所。

(在昴的车里)灰原:啊…我又出动了…这次…

博士:我们该去哪好呢?

昴「本当に迷っているのかもしれませんよ?自分の望む…血に涂れた着地点が见つからなくて…」

世良が圭のマンションの下に着く)小五郎が圭のパソコンを调べるがロックがかかってる

昴:我们可能真的会迷路也说不定哦,自己的希望…如果找不到那沾着血的着陆点……

世良到达圭的住所楼下

小五郎调查圭的电脑,但是电脑被上了锁

安室「お二人はパスワードとかは?」 兰「生年月日とか…」 小五郎「5563」だが…

安室「もっと覚えきれないような…长い…」と(ヒント?)を言って、小五郎「俺なら…」机の下に贴ってあるパスワードを见つける

安室:你们两位平时怎么设密码的?

兰:出生年月之类的…

小五郎:5563…不过…

安室:再长一点呢,记不住的长度的话…

小五郎:我的话通常就…

(在桌子底下发现了贴着的密码)

车内)圭「何で3人共出ないのよ!?」 コナン「ボクが见つけてあげよっか?捜してる女の人!」

圭『な!?』「ボウヤどうして!?」 コナン「ああ…ジュースなら饮んでないよ!

(车内)圭:为什么你要跟出来!?

柯南:我发现了哟,要找的那个女人!

圭:什么!?小鬼你为什么!?

柯南:啊…我没有喝那瓶饮料哟!

キャップ开けた时パキって音しなかったもん! お姉さんが一度开けて何か入れたからだよね?

とにかくさ――目当ての人を捜したいなら会いに行ってみようよ!今、电话してた3人、ネット上の住所录にあったから…

住んでるトコわかるよ!その女の人杀したいんでしょ?浦川芹奈さん?」

我开瓶子的时候没有漏气的声音!一定是大姐姐之前打开过一次放了什么东西进去了吧?

总之,要找到想找的人的话就快去找把!刚才,你打电话的3个人,在网上的住所栏都写的清清楚楚…

translate by Blue show 12.

*Ran: It's the picture from Kei's handphone, her brother! But why surname is different?

Kogoro: And, if this is where her brother live, they unable to broadcast today's news!

Amuro: Eh, Since we really don't know who really lives here... murderer.... victims of the family... I deduce the murderer feel at ease when this is not real home?

Kogoro: Yes, it is...

Ran: That.... why you know that much, and you are my father's disciple? You deduce more like...

Amuro: Mentor were merely pretending he doesn't know, previously the case earlier, that suicide case, he is still the same, I, I still have to learn and have long way to go!

At petrol station: Kei was sleeping and Conan headed towards toilet.

In Okiya's car

Haibara: Wait, it's on the move, this time...

Professor: Where should we go from here? hmmm....

Okiya: Now we're on the way and can't draw out conclusion as we may lost our track, I have my own hope... If the traces of blood can't be found in the spot which has been marked...

Amuro: When you both know how to set up password?

Ran: Date of year and month, and the rest...

Kogoro: 5563, however...

Amuro: Write a bit longer, if unable to remember all, this moment...

Kogoro: Usually ths is my speech I...

(found out sticky note of password.)

In the car:

Kei: Why you are out of the car earlier?

Conan: I have make a discovery, is to search that woman!

Kei: What! Small kid, why aren't you sleeping!?

Conan: Ooh, I didn't drink that juice!

Conan: When I open the bottle, there's no leak of gas coming out! I figure it's you, it did open earlier and you did put something inside, did you?

Well, if on the search for woman, let's find her quickly! Three person you have call today, their address did show clearly on internet...

I'm so screwed. Anyway, I will try on it while I edit...

EDIT: Done! Did other English translator started?

EDIT: I did edit a bit for proper grammar and readability..

Editing to make it easier to read.

Ran: It's the picture from Kei's handphone -- her brother! But why is the surname different?

Kogoro: Also, if her brother lived here, wouldn't it be impossible for the news to come out today?!

Amuro: Regardless of who lives here...murderer...family of the victims...don't you think it should look a little more natural?

Kogoro: You're right...

Ran: (in whisper) Hey...how did you figure out so much? You're supposed to be my dad's disciple, aren't you? Then why does it feel that you're more...

Amuro: Sensei (sidenote: Teacher) is just pretending to be confused, just like the earlier case, not to mention the suicide case, I need to improve...much, much more!

(At gas station)

*Kei is asleep

*Conan uses the toilet

Haibara: Ah...on the move again...**

(The direct Chinese translation is "I'm on the move again." Not sure which one.)

According to Zenthisoror:

*Kei uses toilet

*Conan is asleep

Agasa: Where should we go now?

Okiya: We might really be lost...our hopes...if we don't find the destination covered with blood...

*Sera arrives underneath living building

*Kogoro searches Kei's computer but it is locked

Amuro: How do you two usually set your passwords?

Ran: Year when I'm born or something like that...

Kogoro: 5563...but...

Amuro: Probably a little longer...to the extent where you can't really remember it...

Kogoro: If it was me, I'd...

*Paper with password is found underneath table

(In the car)

Kei: Why did you follow me out?

Conan: Oh, I found her, that woman that you're looking for!

Kei: What?! Boy, why aren't you asleep?!

Conan: Oh, I didn't drink that juice!

Conan: When I opened that bottle, there was no sound of the air leaking out! That means that oneesan (older sister) already opened it and put something in it, right?

Anyways, we need to hurry up and find that person! The addresses of the three people you just called are written clearly on the web...

EDIT: Sidenote: This is the second part. The combined is the following:

Title: "Nocturne for the Detectives"

Kogoro: "What the hell is happening? Why is there a dead body here? And who is it?"

Amuro: "Quite a small man. Cause of death a blow, it's been at least a day since he died."

Ran suggests they ask Kashizuka Kei.

Amuro: "She's probably not even here any more. When we went past the porch earlier, her boots were gone. I mean, she might have put them away in the shoe cupboard but she might have done a runner, scared that we'd find a body on investigating the rooms."

Kogoro: "So you're saying that Miss Kei killed him?"

Amuro: "It's not conclusive, but the fact that Conan's shoes were also missing is somewhat worrying." (BD: "What, you noticed that Conan's shoes were missing from the beginning but you didn't tell a word ???")

Ran: "What? Why?"

Amuro: "Who knows...maybe he went after her...maybe he got taken with her..."

Ran tries to call Conan, Kogoro messages Kei. A reply comes back from Kei: "Judging by the fact you've messaged me, I'm guessing that you've found the body. The boy I mean to release at dawn. If you plan to get in my way, then that may compromise his safety."

Kogoro: "So she did do in this man?"

Amuro: "Maybe even the man at the agency."

Kogoro: "But there weren't any traces of gun backfire - "

Amuro: "It's just my speculations. But the fact we can't make a move until dawn..."

Kogoro: "Maybe the kid could sneakily tell us where he is..."

Ran: "How about we ask the Professor?"

Amuro: "Professor Agasa?" (BD: "This guy knows Agasa's name already ? How much more does he know ???")

Ran: "Conan's always got a badge with a transmitter...and the Professor's got a pair of glasses that can be used to follow it."

Amuro: "I see."

Kei tries to make a call in the car but it fails (no signal). Kei tries to make a call in the car but it fails (no signal).

Ran calls Prof and tells him that Conan's been abducted. A call comes in to her. It's Sera...

Sera: "Why the hell have you been switched off the whole time?! Do you really hate me that much?!"

Ran explains the situation.

Sera: "What? Conan's been abducted?"

They're just discussing what they're going to do since Prof A's beetle is being mended at the moment, when Okiya comes by with some cream stew he wants to share.

Okiya: "Why don't we use my car?"

Haibara: (hiding behind ProfA) "Could you just lend us the key? Then the Professor and I can go." (BD: "You have no choice, girl..." )

Okiya: "But that car's kinda temperamental."

Agasa: "So how about me and Subaru go instead?"

Okiya: "I don't mind,..so long as you're fine staying at home and hovering around waiting for good news...If you like, you can come too...I won't force you though (I'm guessing this is all to Haibara)

Haibara makes no comment. Ran and Sera continue to discuss matters.

Sera: "I see...well, if we go by what you've told me about the man's belonging and the situation, I reckon I can hazard a guess...I bet he already knows."

Ran: "He?" (BD: "Is "HE" Conan ?")

Sera gets on her bike.

Amuro: "This room's weird. All the stuff in it is for men." (BD: "It's about time someone figures that out...")

Kogoro: "So the only person living here was Kei's brother?"

Ran: "You mean, in this short time you've investigated all that?"

Amuro: "Well, I don't know yet for sure but the person who lived in this room was very focussed on a certain case..."

Scenes of the bank robbery have been recorded on the TV. They watch them.

Kogoro: "I think it was a trio of one small one and one thin one...and one bulky one..."

Ran: "They showed the part where the bulky guy shot somebody...although I missed seeing who it actually was who got shot."

The name of the victim is shown on the news - Shouno Kenji.

Ran: It's the picture from Kei's handphone -- her brother! But why is the surname different?

Kogoro: Also, if her brother lived here, wouldn't it be impossible for the news to come out today?!

Amuro: Regardless of who lives here...murderer...family of the victims...don't you think it should look a little more natural?

Kogoro: You're right...

Ran: (in whisper) Hey...how did you figure out so much? You're supposed to be my dad's disciple, aren't you? Then why does it feel that you're more...

Amuro: Sensei (sidenote: Teacher) is just pretending to be confused, just like the earlier case, not to mention the suicide case, I need to improve...much, much more!

(At gas station)

*Kei is asleep

*Conan uses the toilet

Haibara: Ah...on the move again...**

(The direct Chinese translation is "I'm on the move again." Not sure which one.)

According to Zenthisoror:

*Kei uses toilet

*Conan is asleep

Agasa: Where should we go now?

Okiya: We might really be lost...our hopes...if we don't find the destination covered with blood...

*Sera arrives underneath living building

*Kogoro searches Kei's computer but it is locked

Amuro: How do you two usually set your passwords?

Ran: Year when I'm born or something like that...

Kogoro: 5563...but...

Amuro: Probably a little longer...to the extent where you can't really remember it...

Kogoro: If it was me, I'd...

*Paper with password is found underneath table

(In the car)

Kei: Why did you follow me out?

Conan: Oh, I found her, that woman that you're looking for!

Kei: What?! Boy, why aren't you asleep?!

Conan: Oh, I didn't drink that juice!

Conan: When I opened that bottle, there was no sound of the air leaking out! That means that oneesan (older sister) already opened it and put something in it, right?

Anyways, we need to hurry up and find that person! The addresses of the three people you just called are written clearly on the web...

• Upvote 2

IU, I miss out one part about Sera and Kogoro. *blink* *blink* No thanks to me? :evil::evil: *then sigh*

Which part?

BUT THE OVERALL THANKS MUST GO TO MIIKE FOR BEING AWESOME AND FINDING THE CHINESE TRANSLATION SINCE I CAN'T TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO SAVE MY LIFE UNLESS IT'S IN KANJI.

Satisfied? :P

< look at previous page. I notice I miss translating about Sera's part and Kogoro's. Definitely! *calm down* but you did help when I leave with no choice but translate when I saw fresh translation in Chinese site.