Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

BTW Chekhov? You think that Okiya did not see Vermouth?. Is it possible that he could see her with rear view mirror? What do you think of his reaction in page 15 panel 3

I thought the ding was him receiving a call soon after putting his earphone in. He could be looking in the rear-view mirror, but it would have been better if the review mirror was actually shown in the panel. I'll amend the theory with the possibility though.

well vermouth said you gained some trust right?? but amuro is not around for long enought to said so about him beside ran already suspect him and conan don't show his skill too much soo he's not bourbon

well vermouth said you gained some trust right?? but amuro is not around for long enought to said so about him beside ran already suspect him and conan don't show his skill too much soo he's not bourbon

You seem to be assuming that it is Kogoro/Ran/Conan's trust. It could also be Vermouth's trust instead.

This line is way too classic-Gosho-unusably-ambiguous to make many assumptions. We can safely assume that Vermouth and Bourbon are closely connected, someone's trust is involved and it is related to the current incident, Bourbon promised something to Vermouth, and Vermouth expects him to uphold that promise. That's about it.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Chek. There has never been mentioned exactly WHOSE's trust did Bourbon gain. Although most of us seem to think that those people are Conan/Ran/Kogoro, but who knows ? It may also be a trust from Vermouth herself, or perhaps even The Boss.

EDITED.

as of 800th ep, Gosho is finally giving some plot... well, not much of a hint for it though.

The thing about Bourbon is taking a long time. I wonder who it is really...

and I can't wait for some insane plots Gosho is setting up.

I have to agree with Chek on most part because I was thinking the same thing with more stuff into it. lol;

Chek = our DC-pedia. :P You are awesome. I'd be lost with out you.

Okiya = Akai. Should be... better be... I support Chek's theories...

Sera = Akia sis(?) hmmm...? dunno. It's kinda weird.

Bourbon = Amuro (?) uhhhh...huhh.... possible.

but who knows. plot twists are unexpected.

just a thought though.

what if they are all related as in like a different group other than B.O, FBI, CIA, etc...??

ehhh..... maybe not. since that would make some weird plot in the series.

Ohohoho~

Honestly, I still wonder who Sera's mother is. When she said her mother was "well-endowed" to Ran, it was implied that she thought (or knows) that Ran met her mother. So who is that?

Ohohoho~

Honestly, I still wonder who Sera's mother is. When she said her mother was "well-endowed" to Ran, it was implied that she thought (or knows) that Ran met her mother. So who is that?

I think Ran doesn't know Sera'a mum. She(Sera) only said so...

I think Sera was using Ran here. Sera deliberately phrased her response to end with "Right, Ran-chan!" to put Ran on the spot and encourage her to answer back "right". When put on the spot like how Ran was, most people would say "Right" (although unconvincingly), even if they had no idea what the other person was talking about (which is what Ran thought). It's a cheap way to recruit a fake supporter!

You should try it. As long as you are not too outrageous, you can get your friends (especially distracted ones) to agree to some funny things.

There's no way Amuro can be Akai right? Just making sure....

I think that Amuro is right handed, while Akai seems to be left-handed.

Amuro/Akai would have to use a relatively long term, even coloring, abuse tolerating disguise that darkens his skin color. Tanning is one method, but it is difficult to get a tan with complete coverage. (in the folds of the ears, on the scalp.) How dark is Amuro's skin anyway? A skin stain to darken skin on the hands, face, and neck is possible, but difficult and would likely require a professional to apply which leaves a witness. A mask would work for the face and neck (who would make these masks though?), but waitering involves hand abuse and spilled liquids and there is no such thing as a latex mask for hands.

Assuming Conan helped with the plan to fake Akai's death (likely because of the cellphones) it is strange that Conan shows no recognition of Amuro if Amuro is Akai. Even if Akai had hidden his role from Conan, you would think something would have tipped off Conan by now.

If Amuro was Akai, then there would be no need to test Kogoro's intelligence because Akai knows about Conan's gadgets and intelligence already. Some of Amuro's decisions would also seem uncharacteristic for Akai. Not mentioning something to Ran or Kogoro about Conan disappearing at the same time as a murderer is one. Akai has had to directly or indirectly bail Conan out twice for getting in over his head (Vermouth and Org vs FBI), so trusting Conan to be safe wouldn't be expected. Another would be coming very close to having an innocent suspect accused, assuming Amuro threw the exploding car case on purpose.

The motive for becoming Mouri's apprentice is also unclear if Amuro is Akai. Couldn't he move in nearby or stick with working part time in Poirot without becoming an apprentice? Why not start working directly at the Poirot instead of going through another restaurant? Why leave Haibara out of the picture?

After this case, I would worry about Amuro bugging the detective agency now that he has had access (albeit short).

I think that Amuro is right handed, while Akai seems to be left-handed.

Amuro/Akai would have to use a relatively long term, even coloring, abuse tolerating disguise that darkens his skin color. Tanning is one method, but it is difficult to get a tan with complete coverage. (in the folds of the ears, on the scalp.) How dark is Amuro's skin anyway? A skin stain to darken skin on the hands, face, and neck is possible, but difficult and would likely require a professional to apply which leaves a witness. A mask would work for the face and neck (who would make these masks though?), but waitering involves hand abuse and spilled liquids and there is no such thing as a latex mask for hands.

Assuming Conan helped with the plan to fake Akai's death (likely because of the cellphones) it is strange that Conan shows no recognition of Amuro if Amuro is Akai. Even if Akai had hidden his role from Conan, you would think something would have tipped off Conan by now.

If Amuro was Akai, then there would be no need to test Kogoro's intelligence because Akai knows about Conan's gadgets and intelligence already. Some of Amuro's decisions would also seem uncharacteristic for Akai. Not mentioning something to Ran or Kogoro about Conan disappearing at the same time as a murderer is one. Akai has had to directly or indirectly bail Conan out twice for getting in over his head (Vermouth and Org vs FBI), so trusting Conan to be safe wouldn't be expected. Another would be coming very close to having an innocent suspect accused, assuming Amuro threw the exploding car case on purpose.

The motive for becoming Mouri's apprentice is also unclear if Amuro is Akai. Couldn't he move in nearby or stick with working part time in Poirot without becoming an apprentice? Why not start working directly at the Poirot instead of going through another restaurant? Why leave Haibara out of the picture?

After this case, I would worry about Amuro bugging the detective agency now that he has had access (albeit short).

Ah, okay. Thanks~! x)

Is it possible that Okiya saw Vermouth from the rear-view mirror? Her position was quite right for the view, though it seems unlikely. But I'd still say that the ding was meant for Okiya receiving the call.

*Pray that this whole Bourbon thing will end soon and not continue for another 100/200 chapters*

*Starts praying, just can't handle the suspense*

I think Sera was using Ran here. Sera deliberately phrased her response to end with "Right, Ran-chan!" to put Ran on the spot and encourage her to answer back "right". When put on the spot like how Ran was, most people would say "Right" (although unconvincingly), even if they had no idea what the other person was talking about (which is what Ran thought). It's a cheap way to recruit a fake supporter!

You should try it. As long as you are not too outrageous, you can get your friends (especially distracted ones) to agree to some funny things.

Aha, I see~ Wow! I'm going to try that... Let's see.

...Except my friends might not do it. :mellow: Maybe people you aren't very close to yet and they're being polite...?