Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

No...

I hate myself so I'll change myself into a better person

That's not good???

You never added the "better person" part, ha.

I'm assuming you're young, so you have plenty of time to evolve into a better person. We all aren't perfect anyway, but it's never severe to the point of "hate."

You never added the "better person" part, ha.

I'm assuming you're young, so you have plenty of time to evolve into a better person. We all aren't perfect anyway, but it's never severe to the point of "hate."

Actually you can severely hate yourself. Or I can say your "old" self

Actually you can severely hate yourself. Or I can say your "old" self

I know that, but we often just blame ourselves, which turns into self-hatred, and causes to be emotionally drained. Do we naturally hate ourselves, or does rejection from others, guilt, thinking bad thoughts, etc cause us to think this way? a valid question by the way. I'm just speaking from personal experience. Building confidence, finding a support system, etc allows people to escape the trap of hate they place themselves in.

I know that, but we often just blame ourselves, which turns into self-hatred, and causes to be emotionally drained. Do we naturally hate ourselves, or does rejection from others, guilt, thinking bad thoughts, etc cause us to think this way? a valid question by the way. I'm just speaking from personal experience. Building confidence, finding a support system, etc allows people to escape the trap of hate they place themselves in.

That's my case, guilt.

And changing into another person is still a solution.

So you still think that hating in one's self is bad?

That's my case, guilt.

And changing into another person is still a solution.

So you still think that hating in one's self is bad?

Not in the sense where I'll judge the person.

I don't encourage others to feel that way because I've been down that similar road and it's not healthy. I'm still a work in progress, but I understand when others tell me about their issues and how they sink into this hole of despair. Basically, I just like seeing people overcome their self hate and realize their importance.

Not in the sense where I'll judge the person.

I don't encourage others to feel that way because I've been down that similar road and it's not healthy. I'm still a work in progress, but I understand when others tell me about their issues and how they sink into this hole of despair. Basically, I just like seeing people overcome their self hate and realize their importance.

You are right. I also believe that people want to overcome that self hate as well.

But it takes time.

Right now I don't want to :) But I will definitely :D

You are right. I also believe that people want to overcome that self hate as well.

But it takes time.

Right now I don't want to :) But I will definitely :D

Glad to hear that :)